• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Money Laundering

Carolina

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Re: Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Money Launde

Trump hires the best people.

I think this is full proof of that.

You’re just not considering what he actually hires them to do.

More Trump hate.

Re: Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Money Launde

A new report from the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence offers a damning portrait of the people Donald Trump chose as his partners for potential projects in Russia. They include individuals with alleged connections to the mob, to Vladimir Putin and to human trafficking.

Is anyone really surprised though?

Source: Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Probable Money Laundering

yawn...

Association by way of innuendo, speculation, spin and hyperbole.

Trump hater stock in trade.

Moving on...

yawn...

Moving on...

A Trump supporter willing to ignore his Criminal Connections......... Groundbreaking. No one's really shocked.

yawn...

Moving on...

Here's a link for the GOP led Intel Committee report. Senate Report Concludes Russia Used Paul Manafort, WikiLeaks To Boost Trump In 2016 | HuffPost

Read it and come back to us. Don't scroll by the former-Miss Moscow and the strip-club sections. (BTW, if you don't trust HuffPo, try Senate.gov.)

A new report from the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence offers a damning portrait of the people Donald Trump chose as his partners for potential projects in Russia. They include individuals with alleged connections to the mob, to Vladimir Putin and to human trafficking.

Is anyone really surprised though?

Source: Trump’s Business Partners Allegedly Involved In Human Trafficking, Mafia Matters, Probable Money Laundering

Key word : Allegedly.

Here's a link for the GOP led Intel Committee report. Senate Report Concludes Russia Used Paul Manafort, WikiLeaks To Boost Trump In 2016 | HuffPost

Read it and come back to us. Don't scroll by the former-Miss Moscow and the strip-club sections. (BTW, if you don't trust HuffPo, try Senate.gov.)

I've looked it over. It's the same kind of spin fodder, based on nothing, that we saw in the Weissmann report.

If you believe the Senate Intel Committee you will believe anything any Trump hater tells you...no matter how false.

Tell you what...ask Burr and Warner about Wolfe. Then you get back to me.

I've looked it over. It's the same kind of spin fodder, based on nothing, that we saw in the Weissmann report.

If you believe the Senate Intel Committee you will believe anything any Trump hater tells you...no matter how false.

So, you're waiting for the graphic novel version?

Dismissed.

So, you're waiting for the graphic novel version?

Dismissed.

No. I'm waiting for honesty.

But I won't hold my breath waiting...not from Trump haters.

Wait...do you even know who Wolfe is?

No. I'm waiting for honesty.

But I won't hold my breath waiting...not from Trump haters.

Wait...do you even know who Wolfe is?

You're busted. And dismissed.

But you'll believe any whispers and innuendo Trump lovers tell you, Qanon, conspiracy wingnuts, etc.

Yeah, we got your number.

Back
Top Bottom