• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump’s bold new idea

Metanoia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This without a doubt is the boldest idea ever advocated in the history of the United States......”get rid of the ballots”. If accepted it means the end of democracy....it would be the end of the world’s oldest democracy. We will be forced to craft new arguments why we are the greatest country in the world. Without elections the continuation of all currently elected officials would continue until their deaths ? I just do not know......perhaps Trump will flesh out the details. Maybe he will designate Eric as his successor?

This without a doubt is the boldest idea ever advocated in the history of the United States......”get rid of the ballots”. If accepted it means the end of democracy....it would be the end of the world’s oldest democracy. We will be forced to craft new arguments why we are the greatest country in the world. Without elections the continuation of all currently elected officials would continue until their deaths ? I just do not know......perhaps Trump will flesh out the details. Maybe he will designate Eric as his successor?
If that idiot reporter had asked a real question, he might have gotten a more detailed answer.

Trump gave that idiot the answer he deserved...and then Trump moved on.

If that idiot reporter had asked a real question, he might have gotten a more detailed answer.

Trump gave that idiot the answer he deserved...and then Trump moved on.
So the POTUS just saying he believes in his oath and the peaceful transfer of power was too difficult an answer for Trump? He did take an oath to uphold the Constitution didn't he?

So the POTUS just saying he believes in his oath and the peaceful transfer of power was too difficult an answer for Trump? He did take an oath to uphold the Constitution didn't he?
As I said...the reporter got the answer he deserved.

If he wanted a better answer, he should have asked an honest question.

If djt wanted an honest question, as President perhaps he should have set an example.

So yes then. It is too much to ask this President if he will uphold his oath of office. Good to know.

I don’t think he is against all ballots. He wants to delegitimize the ballots cast against him.

If djt wanted an honest question, as President perhaps he should have set an example.
An example?

Do you think Trump should give reporters examples of questions they should ask?

An example?

Do you think Trump should give reporters examples of questions they should ask?
No, I think the President should set an example by being honest.

Another fabrication of the left wing media. Trump advocates absentee voting, which is done by mail. He supports this because it is actually requested by the individual voter and therefore less subject to chance of fraud. Mass mail in voting as advocated by the democrats this year, is mass mailed to voters who have not requested a mail in ballot. This means using old voter information to mail ballots to voters including, deceased, changed address and are more easily subject to someone other than the registered voter whose name appears on the mailed ballot to falsely submit that ballot. We have already seen examples of this in this summers primaries and mayoral races.

So true....it doesn’t help because it exposes his true self. Discerning voters should be grateful for these momentary lapses.

Back
Top Bottom