• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s blunder in Syria is irreparable

We were discussing something else. Care to comment on that now?

Which was what? That Erdogan said he was going to move into Syria? I already acknowledged that. What more needs to be said?

If Trump had stuck with the talking points, to tell Erdogan to stay north of the border, do you think he would have moved forward anyway?

Now think hard on this one. There were other troops in that area besides Kurds and Americans.

By definition, a Trumper is also a birther. You're gonna wear that as long as you're here at DP.

You can lie about it for the rest of your life for all I care. I dont expect honesty from you guys.

Which was what? That Erdogan said he was going to move into Syria? I already acknowledged that. What more needs to be said?

If Trump had stuck with the talking points, to tell Erdogan to stay north of the border, do you think he would have moved forward anyway?

Now think hard on this one. There were other troops in that area besides Kurds and Americans.

We would need to see the transcript of the conversation to get an idea of what Erdogan was planning to do. I cant put much stock into what anonymous leakers say

And and instead of trump being a man and telling him the **** you are, and Immediately sending reinforcements and air support to protect our allies and our facilities, he pisses his pants and says right away, say hi to Putin for me.

This is the most cowardly act by a " president" In American history!!!

You know nothing about the conversation so your opinion is meaningless.

Oh...do you support Mitch? I don't.

Careful not to hurt yourself jumping to conclusions. My point is that, up to this point, his lips have typically been planted firmly on Trump's ass.

Back
Top Bottom