• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s blunder in Syria is irreparable

I never claimed Trump got rolled. Nor did I make anything up. The reason the phone call took place was for Erdogan to inform Trump that his army was about to move. Do you have some different info?

And and instead of trump being a man and telling him the **** you are, and Immediately sending reinforcements and air support to protect our allies and our facilities, he pisses his pants and says right away, say hi to Putin for me.

This is the most cowardly act by a " president" In American history!!!

Is your daughter being raped? If so, why are you posting her and not helping her?

Well hevrin was somebody's daughter, but as long as it's not yours no worries right???

It'll be a 100 years before the United States fixes some of these Trump blunders

But, hey, what can you do. It was about a 100 years before the country fixed a bunch of the pre Civil War blunders by those politicians. Same ole same ole.

It'll be a 100 years before the United States fixes some of these Trump blunders

But, hey, what can you do. It was about a 100 years before the country fixed a bunch of the pre Civil War blunders by those politicians. Same ole same ole.

Yup, I had optimistically calculated early on that 4 years of Trumpkin would cost us 25 years. What a joke of an estimate that was. He has cost us over 25 years in 2.5 years. Now that the pace of his nonsense is increasing he will without question get to 60-70 years in 4 years. Once you are at least there who is going to quibble about about whether Trumpkin covers the last 30 years or not. Its already a disaster.

Yes, and there is this:

Trump '''went off script''' during call with Erdogan, senior military source reveals | Fox News

During the phone call, Trump had talking points, according to the source: “Tell Erdogan to stay north of the border."

“He went off script," the source said.

Now, tell me: if Trump had kept with the script, do you think Erdogan would have moved ahead anyway?

(I think you really know the answer, but let's see if you can admit it)

We were discussing something else. Care to comment on that now?

I guess you are not smart enough to pick up on meaning so let me explain it to you in easy words.

People act as if their 'heads are on fire" when there is something of great importance that is causing a lot of harm and they don't stop until the problem is resolved. Get it?'

People do not learn to ignore pain, especially when there is a solution to it!

Is that simple enough for you?

You using a dopey analogy is not a sign of anything other than you cant come up with a good one.

There is no proper response to such a stupid ****ing comment!!!

Of course there is, you just cant come up with it so you attack me instead.

Forget the hundred year lunacy, give me an example of something he has done that will take 5 years to fix.

Yup, I had optimistically calculated early on that 4 years of Trumpkin would cost us 25 years. What a joke of an estimate that was. He has cost us over 25 years in 2.5 years. Now that the pace of his nonsense is increasing he will without question get to 60-70 years in 4 years. Once you are at least there who is going to quibble about about whether Trumpkin covers the last 30 years or not. Its already a disaster.

Same question. Name something Trump has done that will take 25-70 years to fix.

There was no "blocking force".

Then you best take that up with the Pentagon, Commander apdst.

Now that the Left has turned into warhawks, y'all should really learn what this stuff means.

Tell ya what Army grunt, with your constant betrayals of America, I wouldn't want you within a click of me on any battlefield.

Same question. Name something Trump has done that will take 25-70 years to fix.

No one yet knows what classified information Trump has provided to Putin in their secret meetings.

Of course there is, you just cant come up with it so you attack me instead.

How is ridiculing your asinine post an attack on you?

Forget the hundred year lunacy, give me an example of something he has done that will take 5 years to fix.

The EPA damage and the State Department.

Trumps attacks on the Constitution - Emoluments Clause violations, all the illegal Trump XO's that have been overturned by the courts etc. will require far longer.

The EPA damage and the State Department.

Trumps attacks on the Constitution - Emoluments Clause violations, all the illegal Trump XO's that have been overturned by the courts etc. will require far longer.

Total nonsense. You guys should each carry a fire extinguisher to put out your constant hair fires.

You using a dopey analogy is not a sign of anything other than you cant come up with a good one.

I use the proper analogy for the reader.

If this analogy, which is not an analogy, is too much for you then perhaps this will do:

Sorry dude, I was never a birther. Try again.

By definition, a Trumper is also a birther. You're gonna wear that as long as you're here at DP.

Total nonsense. You guys should each carry a fire extinguisher to put out your constant hair fires.

And you should purchase an underwear de-buncher.

Back
Top Bottom