• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s big speech won’t matter

The average immigrant consumed $6 more in cash assistance, $7 more in SNAP benefits, and $98 more in Medicaid than the average native did.

link?

What's great is that so many of his claims have already been called into question...and his lies also called out.

So a) his handlers will be writing as much of his speech as possible (knowing he'll ignore what he wants) & praying and b) he'll be feeling the pressure when he spouts off-script to not make false claims and exaggerations and outright lies. He knows the level of scrutiny on every word will be high.

And he knows that Pelosi and Shumer can challenge anything he says immediately after (after fact-checking and all!)

Another wind storm here today, I hope I dont lose power before it's televised. I haz popcorn.

... The Democrats have been granted equal airtime tonight to rebut Trump and debunk his on-air lies and disinformation.

Whatever Trump has to say, I hope he ends his speech with "I've got a pen, and I've got a phone."

Whatever Trump has to say, I hope he ends his speech with "I've got a pen, and I've got a phone."

Everybody knows Trump has a phone!

I do too, it will prove that he and those that still support him are hypocrites AND liars. :lamo

But I don't have a clue and the majority of America realizes it.

You realize they are talking about LEGAL immigrants right and children of illegals. You are making conclusions based on a false premise.

Do you have any data that separates out legal immigrants from illegal aliens and their costs to our society, id be happy to look at them. But if you don't, simply dismissing other studies because you don't like them lumping immigrants into one basket, like that throws out an entire argument is disingenuous. Or is all you have conjecture?

Do you have any data that separates out legal immigrants from illegal aliens and their costs to our society, id be happy to look at them. But if you don't, simply dismissing other studies because you don't like them lumping immigrants into one basket, like that throws out an entire argument is disingenuous. Or is all you have conjecture?

You're the one making the claims. Sorry but if you're lumping illegal and legal immigrants together than you aren't getting an accurate picture of illegal immigration. That's a fact.

You're the one making the claims. Sorry but if you're lumping illegal and legal immigrants together than you aren't getting an accurate picture of illegal immigration. That's a fact.

Untitled.jpg

Those in the noncitizen categories are a cost on tax payers that don't go to American citizens and can be controlled better for the benefit of American citizens

Those in the noncitizen categories are a cost on tax payers that don't go to American citizens and can be controlled better for the benefit of American citizens

Noncitizens could be folks here under LEGAL work permits, i.e. NOT ILLEGAL.

That's still lumping illegal and legal immigrants so there is no way to get an accurate picture of illegal immigration costs.

Noncitizens could be folks here under LEGAL work permits, i.e. NOT ILLEGAL.

The government wont list illegal aliens as a separate statistical item (thanks democrats) So how is that my fault. Problem is you still cant refute that they cost money.

The government wont list illegal aliens as a separate statistical item (thanks democrats) So how is that my fault. Problem is you still cant refute that they cost money.

You can’t say how much illegals cost and that is fact. It’s your fault because you made a claim about illegals you can’t back up.

Back
Top Bottom