• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Android Device Believed To Be Source Of Recent White House Leaks

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
If you’ve recently seen the hashtag – #DitchTheDevice trending on social media, it’s because, according to several private intelligence reports, the source of the multiple recent leaks within the White House is President Trump’s unsecured Android device.

Since Donald Trump wants to prosecute leakers, I have a question I need to ask......

How in the world do you prosecute a telephone? LMAO.

Trump?s Unsecured Android Device Source Of Recent White House Leaks

Since Donald Trump wants to prosecute leakers, I have a question I need to ask......

Must have gotten it from Obama. Everyone knows Obama is the reason why there are so many leaks. And so much resistance to Trump, and why the media is mean to him, and why his cabinet members kept meeting with Russian dignitaries before Trump took office, and anything else that ever goes wrong with the Trump administration.

2 security agencies say it was a gif image that Trump opened that contained a virus which was sent by a hacker spoofing himself as a friend of Trump's. The gif image made the camera, audio, and every other part of the phone available to the hacker.

Just to point out, the seattle tribune web site is a satire web site, and not really 'news'.

Disclaimer - The Seattle Tribune

Disclaimer

The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication. The Seattle Tribune may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within The Seattle Tribune are fictional and presumably satirical news – with the exception of our ‘list style’ articles that include relevant sources. The content published on The Seattle Tribune is intended to be entertainment and is often intended to generate thought and discussion among its readers. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. The Seattle Tribune is not intended for children under the age of 18

"appears to have been"
"Could have been"
"if it contained"
"if Pres. Trump clicked"

I feel embarrassed for you that you'd get sucked into this kind of crap...

We were supposed to be horribly concerned about Hillary's private email server. Now we're supposed to just shut up and go away.

Did you capture an extra-dimensional logic creature and torture it until it said there is no inconsistency here, just to make the pain stop?

This just proves that CNN is just as bad as a fake news satire site.

"Disclaimer

The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication. The Seattle Tribune may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within The Seattle Tribune are fictional and presumably satirical news – with the exception of our ‘list style’ articles that include relevant sources. The content published on The Seattle Tribune is intended to be entertainment and is often intended to generate thought and discussion among its readers. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. The Seattle Tribune is not intended for children under the age of 18. "

I have more respect for the Seattle tribune, at least they are honest about thier #fakenews

We were supposed to be horribly concerned about Hillary's private email server. Now we're supposed to just shut up and go away.

Did you capture an extra-dimensional logic creature and torture it until it said there is no inconsistency here, just to make the pain stop?

:lol: @ you falling for it too.

In hillary's case we had actual evidence of crimes, mishandling of national security data, etc.

here you have a ...... Satire site.

:failpail:

This just proves that CNN is just as bad as a fake news satire site.

"Disclaimer

The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication. The Seattle Tribune may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within The Seattle Tribune are fictional and presumably satirical news – with the exception of our ‘list style’ articles that include relevant sources. The content published on The Seattle Tribune is intended to be entertainment and is often intended to generate thought and discussion among its readers. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. The Seattle Tribune is not intended for children under the age of 18. "

I have more respect for the Seattle tribune, at least they are honest about thier #fakenews

I was gonna point this out. Seattle Tribune is a satirical site.

You were doing really well right up until you lumped CNN in with them. Doh!

I was gonna point this out. Seattle Tribune is a satirical site.

You were doing really well right up until you lumped CNN in with them. Doh!

Why, CNN has been pretty much writing stories with this same amount of accuracy as of late.

Sure thing, buddy

For example. the whole "trump whitehouse asked fbi to knock down russian stories" ****.

That never happened, the fbi told priebus that a story was bunk, priebus asked if the fbi would say that publicly

Then there was the whole #pissgate fiasco.

100,000 nat guard troops for immigration enforcment....

this android story is written in this manner.

For example. the whole "trump whitehouse asked fbi to knock down russian stories" ****.

That never happened, the fbi told priebus that a story was bunk, priebus asked if the fbi would say that publicly

Then there was the whole #pissgate fiasco.

100,000 nat guard troops for immigration enforcment....

this android story is written in this manner.

Even if you believe those stories were misinterpreted, they're not pure fabrications like the OP. News the administration disputes is not the same thing as fiction or satire.

Even if you believe those stories were misinterpreted, they're not pure fabrications like the OP. News the administration disputes is not the same thing as fiction or satire.

Are you saying the golden shower story wasn't a complete fabrication?

Are you saying the golden shower story wasn't a complete fabrication?

CNN's story wasn't. Buzzfeed's release was poorly sourced to dubious intelligence, but the memo existed, nonetheless. CNN and Buzzfeed are two different media outlets.

CNN's story wasn't. Buzzfeed's release was poorly sourced to dubious intelligence, but the memo existed, nonetheless. CNN and Buzzfeed are two different media outlets.

CNN ran with it.

CNN did not care about due diligence.

;)

tell me this is NOT exactly the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom