• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

True Blood

rivrrat

Goddess of Bacon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So, how about that season opener with nekkid Eric and a nice erotic dream with Bill and Sam? Not to mention Pam in a dominatrix outfit and a hot new Fangtasia dancer tied up in the basement.

The show never fails to deliver. :lol:

Oh, and the new vamp, Franklin? ****, yet another hot one to lust after on that show.

I've stopped watching the show after the first season.

If I want pr0n there are better ways to get it.

I like True Blood, been watching it from the first season.

Honestly though, Yeah I know this is HBO, but I say the same thing about TB that I said about Rome and Deadwood: more gratuitous sex scenes than I'd prefer to sit through, even in a strictly adult show, even though it is a good show.

I mean, if it fits in with the story and adds something to it, okay. If it feels like it was just thrown in there for no plotline-related reason, it gets a little annoying sometimes. Yeah, I know, I'm a prude. :mrgreen:

And I really really could have done without the Vampire Bill and Sam semi-homo dream sequence. Ewww! Gross. :lamo

I'm going to continue watching it anyway, though. :roll:

The whole thing in the season opener with Eric in the basement was completely gratuitous. But I am SOOOO glad they did it. ;)

The whole thing in the season opener with Eric in the basement was completely gratuitous. But I am SOOOO glad they did it. ;)

:slapme: :mrgreen:

Oh btw, I love the G. Gordon Liddy quote in your sign line, good stuff.

CountChocula.jpg

count1.jpg

There ya go, rat. Go rub one out.

So, for the folks who have read the books... have you given any thought to who should play Claude and Claudine? They're supposed to be so *perfect* and beautiful.

i keep seeing this show all the time when im flipping through the menu. i really dont feel like goggling. somebody want to tell me right now what this show is about?!

With the last episode kinda looks like FoxNews has the makings of a new ..eh, er, commentator. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom