• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trucker rally fizzles out in Washington, D.C.

What I've pointed out in each one of these threads (3-4 at least) is that there were other small convoys that started out and and then either join this larger one or they went home. I've only been checking periodically on this main convoy that left out of Calif and arrived in DC over the weekend. Certainly both the photo I posted and the one you posted don't represent a "fizzled out" situation.

And you'd have to check with those replies up above who stated nobody cares so the msm isn't bothering to cover it. I went with their word, which is obviously wrong. I only use the live streamers.
Considering between Tractor Trailers, 2 million, and all other type commercial trucks on the roads, totaling about 15.5 million, sure 400 trucks seems like a bunch, but of just the tractor trailers out there that only represents 0.02% of that total.

Your ***** Prime Metrosexual ran away didn't he?
No.

He took his father's "Just watch me." stance and cleared up the illegal actions AFTER they had had a reasonable chance to "demonstrate" in support of their demand that they be accorded a higher status than every other person in the world. He did not ignore that demand, he heard it and responded by "saying Fuddle Duddle".

He did not, however, "send in the troops" like the US government was prepared to do.

PS - You're just jealous.

TRUDEAUS WIFE.JPG

Yes he's in the lead truck today. Was just mentioned he pulled out, so must have had car waiting somewhere. Also there was a brake check earlier that made 3 bobtails hit each other. Two were stuck together. Not sure if it was caused by a car as they have been doing that a lot to disrupt.

Yes he's in the lead truck today. Was just mentioned he pulled out, so must have had car waiting somewhere. Also there was a brake check earlier that made 3 bobtails hit each other. Two were stuck together. Not sure if it was caused by a car as they have been doing that a lot to disrupt.

I actually saw that guy on live stream. Think he said one of them also threw a soda can at his rig. These truckers are a totally different breed than those in Ottawa. It gets cold and windy, they run for cover.

Because of Ukraine. They could see that it wasn't the right time.

Unlike Democrats, who chose to buy oil from Putin while preaching climate, and now have $5 gas and still think everybody should have a Tesla by the weekend.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel any good towards Republicans and their whole narrative of "don't thread on me". Which is bs considering Republicans LOVE policies and laws that ruin their standard of living.

Dear Truckers:

Just shut the **** up and go away.

The fact that the thing you're protesting isn't even an issue anymore...is pathetic. I guess they weren't breastfed properly.

Dear Truckers:

Just shut the **** up and go away.

The fact that the thing you're protesting isn't even an issue anymore...is pathetic. I guess they weren't breastfed properly.

You could just take control of the situation and not open things that pertain to them. (y)

Link?

Seems to me if three of them were struck or were struck by each other, brake check or not, they must have been following too closely.

Because of Ukraine. They could see that it wasn't the right time.

Unlike Democrats, who chose to buy oil from Putin while preaching climate, and now have $5 gas and still think everybody should have a Tesla by the weekend.

Where do people come up with this idiotic nonsense?

When did political parties decide where to ship oil from?

Did you get that from the man in your AM radio, or did Traitor Carlson tell you to parrot it?

So Biden put up the chain link wall around the Capital again for naught. Figures.

The one time that they didn’t put the “chain link fence“ around the Capitol, trump’s army of nitwits and lowlifes tried to overthrow the government and install their lord and savior.

I saw almost no signs of this trucker convoy that was supposed to descend on DC.

The most I saw were some groups of people hanging flags and standing on overpasses waving.

There were a couple of pickup trucks with their flags waving too.

The caused a brief rolling backup on the west side of the Capitol beltway yesterday afternoon.

One thing that did stand out, and it was conspicuous.

Lot of flags. A few Let’s Go Brandon signs.

But NOT ONE Trump sign. Not one.

My wife asked me a few days ago what they were protesting and I told her that I didn't really know.

Link?

Seems to me if three of them were struck or were struck by each other, brake check or not, they must have been following too closely.

I don't know that it was reported by MSM and I'm not going to dig through yesterdays live streams to find it. The first bobtail was able to pull away, but the 2nd and 3rd had to be pulled apart. Not sure how much damage past the leaking radiators.

That said, yes generally rearending is results of following too close. At the same time police (who are all along the route) have been ticketing vehicles that jump in between the trucks and then hit their brakes.

The convoy has a dedicated number to report vehicles trying to cause accidents btw. The other day a mustang was cutting in and out and doing brake checks, so they were reported and police took care of them.

I had the driver's meeting on last night and noticed a bit of arguing about the focus that's on the actual semi's vs 100's of other vehicles. So the days are catching up to them as far as being tired, cold and facing the idiots out on the road. Which again I laugh at their "freezing" after seeing the -0 temps in Ottawa and people just mingling and having dance parties.

Snow predicted for tomorrow so they'll probably not be out on the road again. It'll be interesting to see if people come to the speedway to show support like the weekends in Ottawa.

I saw almost no signs of this trucker convoy that was supposed to descend on DC.

The most I saw were some groups of people hanging flags and standing on overpasses waving.

There were a couple of pickup trucks with their flags waving too.

The caused a brief rolling backup on the west side of the Capitol beltway yesterday afternoon.

One thing that did stand out, and it was conspicuous.

Lot of flags. A few Let’s Go Brandon signs.

But NOT ONE Trump sign. Not one.

The convoy has purposely not descended on DC as to not give police an opportunity to carry out something like Ottawa. This past week I've caught more of things and really as far as flags it's been USA and occasionally Canada, some don't tread on me. But I noticed yesterday that some people are wearing Trump shirts and one of the merch areas had a lot of Trump stuff. Certainly nothing like all the flags in Canada.

Did they all get ticketed for following too closely, I wonder?

Are you certain the accident wasn't caused by that evil gang of young trucker terrorizing women cruising in a blue Hyundai on the Beltway flipping Freedom truckers off in some truly malicious digitile way?

Back
Top Bottom