• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trucker rally fizzles out in Washington, D.C.

But America is already rapidly releasing its citizens from a patchwork of pandemic restrictions and Covid mandates as the most recent surge of infections subsides in many states and officials and the public begin talking of the waning pandemic.

The changing circumstances is now prompting convoy organizers to adapt their demands to a more free-ranging basket of aspirations and motives.

"WHAT DO WE WANT?"

"SOMETHING THEY AREN'T GIVING US!"

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?"

"RIGHT UP UNTIL WE GET IT!"

All that extra security and fencing, so the addled commander can slur, slurp and slobber during the lowest rating state of the union in 30 years 🤪

We want to restore liberty and freedom guided by the Constitution of the United States,” Brase said

Playing revolutionary hero again. *YAWN*
What 'liberty and freedom' do they think they're being deprived of? Answer; they don't know. Hope they enjoy their pointless vacation.

The convoy was just a little late. Trucks meeting in Maryland have slowed traffic on the beltway yesterday and today.

I'm not sure what mandates or restrictions are left to protest, but hey.

Democrats dropping mandates because their poll numbers are dropping.
Ok, and your awesome analytical brain couldn't work out that there's a distinct probability that the rapidly waning virus might be the reason? "I love the poorly educated": Donald J. Trump :ROFLMAO:

Ok, and your awesome analytical brain couldn't work out that there's a distinct probability that the rapidly waning virus might be the reason? "I love the poorly educated": Donald J. Trump :ROFLMAO:
It was going on long before that, which you'd know if you followed the news.

I feel sort of sorry for these guys. I think some of them have been conned into something that serves as a fund-raising, mech- selling venture. Most, if not all, are simply opposed to the Democrats and love Trump. Long are the days people like this fought for better wages, working conditions, healthcare - concrete things that can improve the quality of their lives. Some of the more activist among them must be getting pretty pissed off that not much is happening. Let's hope things remain peaceful.

I now support the convoy... I don't want to be digitiled....

Over 400 vehicles made the loop yesterday according to one of the live feeds. Last night I watched one of my Canadian streamers who came down and while he was on another 200 vehicles arrived.

Funniest thing to me is this guy who was walking around in 0 degrees in Ottawa is talking about the nice weather and the states truckers all scurried inside their vehicles because of cold wind. So the states may have the numbers but definitely not as hardy as the Canadians in facing the elements.

Btw some of the truckers are in a meeting with Ted Cruz and Ron Johnson, supposedly MSM has just been allowed to come in and broadcast it.

Oh noes! We were promised a massive disruption! What happened!? Just another peaceful protest!?

Funny how people lose the desire to protest after they've won what they're protesting for...

Btw some of the truckers are in a meeting with Ted Cruz and Ron Johnson, supposedly MSM has just been allowed to come in and broadcast it.
Ted Cruz taking advantage of another opportunity to talk tough about freeberty?

Getouttatown.

You remind me of all the people screaming against mask mandates in June of 2020 when covid was also rapidly waning.

Good damn thing we didn't listen to you guys then.

Ted Cruz taking advantage of another opportunity to talk tough about freeberty?

Getouttatown.

I guess there are a few meetings taking place today. The first took place with this larger convoy reps, then another with some smaller convoy (don't know with who) and then another meeting with the reps from this convoy at 230. I've heard Jeff Mac on yt is streaming it for anyone interested.

ETA-- okay mtg is in second meeting so that's a hard pass. Lol

You remind me of all the people screaming against mask mandates in June of 2020 when covid was also rapidly waning.

Good damn thing we didn't listen to you guys then.
I think you mean someone else. I was never against mandates; in fact I made a point of voicing my support both for them and vaccines in various threads.

I think you mean someone else. I was never against mandates; in fact I made a point of voicing my support both for them and vaccines in various threads.
No doubt you're as upset as everyone else for them to go away while the death toll remains high. Good.

No doubt you're as upset as everyone else for them to go away while the death toll remains high. Good.
What exactly is your problem? If you research my posts on the subject you'll know that I supported mask mandates and, if necessary, vaccine mandates. My position hasn't changed.

Back
Top Bottom