• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trucker rally fizzles out in Washington, D.C.

I wonder how much sucker money the professional con artists managed to get out of trump nation before this whole thing fell apart?

So Biden put up the chain link wall around the Capital again for naught. Figures.
LOL they have to make literally every single thread about Biden

Democrats dropping mandates because their poll numbers are dropping.
Republicans are protesting dropping mask mandates?
Hypocrites.
"Gawd-damn mandates need to stay until a Republican drops them!"

Last edited:
Republicans are protesting dropping mask mandates?
Hypocrites.
"Gawd-damn mandates need to stay until a Republican drops them!"
Yes, the Democrats have finally figured out how unpopular their world view is.

After months of ignoring crime, inflation, border security and people's concerns with government overreach - Biden has decided that the Democrats are the "fund the police, secure the borders, attack inflation, and end mandates" party. Had he governed as more of a centrist to begin with, we (and especially the Democrat party) wouldn't be in such a mess.

No surprise here. Given the Democrats dismal polling numbers, even the bitter clingers are dropping their mandates to try to stop the bleeding. No need to protest an issue you're already winning.

You’re the kind of guy that thinks everyone else is stupid for fixing a machine when they just had to press the button that restarts it.

Oh noes... another failed attempt to stoke fear over a peaceful protest in the United States. Typical.

LOL they have to make literally every single thread about Biden

You know Biden could pick up the phone and order strict sanctions and a no fly zone over Vatican City and not even remember doing it in his next press conference. And the press would let him get away with it.

You know Biden could pick up the phone and order strict sanctions and a no fly zone over Vatican City and not even remember doing it in his next press conference. And the press would let him get away with it.
Listen I know you're real upset about your failed trucker rebellion but how is this fantasy related?

They are fighting for a dumb cause (i.e. vaccines are good, and most places are lifting or have already lifted mask requirements).

And not only that, they picked the worst possible moment to get anyone to pay attention to them. They aren't even the most important truck convoy in the news.

No surprise here. Given the Democrats dismal polling numbers, even the bitter clingers are dropping their mandates to try to stop the bleeding. No need to protest an issue you're already winning.

Covid is winding down. They might as well be protesting the prohibition or something.

Problems with enough trucks to deliver goods, yet some truckers decide to play Patrick Henry instead.
Equating these petulant attention whores with Patrick Henry is an insult to the latter.

Equating these petulant attention whores with Patrick Henry is an insult to the latter.

It was sarcasm. Patrick Henry fought for freedom from a colonial power. These poor guys don’t want to get a jab or wear masks. Oh poor babies!

It was sarcasm. Patrick Henry fought for freedom from a colonial power. These poor guys don’t want to get a jab or wear masks. Oh poor babies!
They remind me of the armed clowns who heroically took over a vacant wildlife preserve office in Oregon, and then whined that they needed deliveries of snacks and TP if they were to sustain their freeberty occupation.

So Biden put up the chain link wall around the Capital again for naught. Figures.
Got a pic of that? (and the Capitol isn't the WH, silly)

At least I know who to blame when I go to the store and they are out of stock.

Supply chain issues - RAGE! Oh, except when "patriots" decide to cry over getting a vaccine and decide to drive across the country instead of providing stores with the necessary goods people need.

Back
Top Bottom