• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trucker convoy falls apart, as I predicted.

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
31 Democrats are retiring from congress this year. They are running for the hills because they know what is going to happen. They are going to be voted out of power! Sweet....

I going to guess truckers were more concerned with feeding their families than joining the protest.

Trucker convoy falls apart, as I predicted.​

31 Democrats are retiring from congress this year. They are running for the hills because they know what is going to happen. They are going to be voted out of power! Sweet....
I'll put your post in the lost and found.

I going to guess truckers were more concerned with feeding their families than joining the protest.
If they were more concerned with feeding their families, they would have stayed home and worked. What happened is they ran out of things to bitch about, got bored and went home. Strange people, those truckers.

Normal truckers have better things to do with their time and money, working or not.

At least the anti-vaxers left before they had to be towed.

Did they paint over the BLM street lettering?

anti-vaxx, anti-BLM, go home

I don't get it. What's the attraction? I guess this is their idea of fun.

Well, a lot of Republican men don't have sex. That's one reason they are so full of rage and hate, like young Muslim extremists.

That whole Incel thing....

Let's see who is motivated come November. COVID restrictions are basically gone that is what the convoy was protesting. Silly thread it seems.

They were gone when the protest started.

This guys were dumb as hell, and I'm having a good laugh at the people that supported them.

did they at least get a free oil change?

The last five or six days they were in DC-MD-VA they were pretty much unable to use their convenient short range CB radios on their favorite channel, Channel 19 (CB Ch. 19 as in "Breaker One-Nine") because
high powered radio users who normally camp on Channel 6 (known coast to coast as "The Superbowl") began occupying Channel 19 to drown them out.
You see, a STOCK CB radio puts out no more than five watts on AM, which is what truckers use on Ch. 19.
Superbowl users on Channel 6 occasionally get caught as well but they outnumber the truckers and are more difficult to locate since they don't stick to interstate highways.
And it's not surprising to see Channel Sixers running as much as five THOUSAND watts.
That much power will throw a blanket over the CB channel you are trying to talk on.

Due to heavy law enforcement crackdowns most truckers no longer have heavy duty (and illegal) booster amps, known as linear amplifiers.
In the old days most of them had those "footwarmers" but in the last few years highway patrols have ferreted out the illegal hardware and issued citations and referred the offenders to the FCC.
Looks like Channel Six Superbowl users got fed up with the disturbances on both the freeways AND city streets and began taking their own actions.

Those truckers "fell apart" long ago when genetics determined they would have a low IQ
Ok, so the very people making a living providing goods to a store near you are beyond contempt?
I don't agree with those who started this convoy nonsense, but please let me be on record that our truckers are very important.
Please think.

Ok, so the very people making a living providing goods to a store near you are beyond contempt?
I don't agree with those who started this convoy nonsense, but please let me be on record that our truckers are very important.
Please think.
Only referring to the truckers who participated in the idiotic protest.........not all truckers as I have loved ones & friends who make a living as truckers......no mystery here....

Right back at cha------"please think"....

Let's see who is motivated come November. COVID restrictions are basically gone that is what the convoy was protesting. Silly thread it seems.
November is irrelevant. The truckers moved on from covid.

Silly truckers. Protesting something that's not in effect. But they hate black people. Yeah, let's see who's motivated come November.

Back
Top Bottom