• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Truck Rams Security Fence Near White House... Planned To Kidnap President

People joke about "extremely serious subjects" all the time. Take a breath.

There is no reason they should. There obviously is nothing funny about what the Nazi did Monday night.

I am betting the powers that be are looking real hard at this individual, and any contacts he has had with other like minded people, as this just looks a lot like a possible probing incident.

In my newly DP conspiracy adjusted mindset that is.

The very fact they implicitly admit the Nazis are one of their own by defending/deflecting when a Nazi does something bad really speaks volumes.
Low IQ posting going today I see

There is no reason they should. There obviously is nothing funny about what the Nazi did Monday night.
Actually it is kinda funny. It’s like the guy who managed to climb the fence years ago and get in the door.

Lighten up Francis

Biden stuttering doesn't affect me or my family's well being in any way shape or form. When it comes to that, I don't.
Nor does his blatant racism, apparently.

I am confused. The January 6 rioters tried to assassinate Democrats in Congress by going to Congress with firearms. Anyone who would want to assassinate President Biden most likely would do what they did, except at the White House. because his enemies at all times are MAGA morons.

If someone thought he could bind a healthy grown man with duct tape, he is an idiot.
What a load of BS lies. Feel better?

It was a Brown Supremacist.
What exactly white is has always been undefined. I am pretty sure this guy would define himself as white, or he would not be a Nazi. There were times when Latin Americans were considered white, and of course in Latin America you have a very different racial debate, depending on the amount of white, native or black heritage. There were also times when Italians and Greeks were not considered white. And white supremacist groups overall have different definitions of what white is. So could a man of Indian heritage be considered "white". Sure, in some groups it would probably meet their definition. Remember one of the most proficient white supremacists is Nick Fuentes, that has a Spanish sounding name and some latin ancestry way back. For some white supremacist groups that means he is a Latin infiltrator, while others are perfectly fine with him.

Who catered to that professor? What are you even babbling about?

so liberals "catering" to wacko pro-abortion is ok and fine and dandy

conservatives "catering" to far right wacko's isn't ?

or ... maybe both sides have extreme wacko's and we wish they wasn't there, but they are? because in that reality, maybe we can quit using rare extreme examples like this guy at the white house to try and paint an entire political side as one way or the other? like .... the wacko with the machete and painting liberals ?

see ?

Nor does his blatant racism, apparently.
If Trump's doesn't bother you, why should Biden's bother me?

In all honestly, if it is a rematch between the two, I'm not voting. I refuse to vote for someone I don't support, and I don't support either of those two wastes of space.

A right-wing name?
Gawd, I'd love to have just a couple minutes one day to see how the brain of a rightist works.
A right-wing name?
You missed the quotes ("") and the sarcasm apparently.

It would be funny if it were not indicative of many Americans political leanings.

How many?

The guy said he wanted to replace Biden. He's clearly out of his mind and needs care.

Deploring political opponents as racists while talking about who is or isn't a "Caucasoid".

Irony meltdown.

Yeah, in the very first paragraph it's clear the poll question didn't match the headline. I don't buy it.
That doesn't surprise me. Here's the first paragraph, care to explain your position?

"Nine per cent of Americans say holding neo-Nazi or white supremacist views is acceptable, according to a new poll."

That doesn't surprise me. Here's the first paragraph, care to explain your position?

"Nine per cent of Americans say holding neo-Nazi or white supremacist views is acceptable, according to a new poll."

You'll have to do the work on this one. I'll help you get started.

Look at what the headline says. Outline the claim.

Look at what the paragraph says. Outline the claim.

Ridiculous poll result reports like these are usually the result of faulty questions, bad sampling, or misrepresentation of the results. The comparison of the headline with the first paragraph gives me cause to suspect the first and the third.

You'll have to do the work on this one. I'll help you get started.

Look at what the headline says. Outline the claim.

Look at what the paragraph says. Outline the claim.

Ridiculous poll result reports like these are usually the result of faulty questions, bad sampling, or misrepresentation of the results. The comparison of the headline with the first paragraph gives me cause to suspect the first and the third.
Headline
"22 Million Americans Support Neo-Nazis, new poll indicates"
First paragraph

Not sure I see your point, are you quibbling with the use of support/acceptable?

Headline
"22 Million Americans Support Neo-Nazis, new poll indicates"
First paragraph

Not sure I see your point, are you quibbling with the use of support/acceptable?

It isn't quibbling. They are very different things.

I would never support any kind of Nazism or white supremacist ideology.

But if asked if such ideologies are "acceptable", I would need to know what's meant by "not acceptable".

If "not acceptable" means "not respectable, not OK, bad", I would say they are indeed not acceptable. If "not acceptable" means "must be legally banned with violators punished", I would say acceptable, as I kind of like the First Amendment.

I can't believe this needs explaining.

It isn't quibbling. They are very different things.

I would never support any kind of Nazism or white supremacist ideology.

But if asked if such ideologies are "acceptable", I would need to know what's meant by "not acceptable".

If "not acceptable" means "not respectable, not OK, bad", I would say they are indeed not acceptable. If "not acceptable" means "must be legally banned with violators punished", I would say acceptable, as I kind of like the First Amendment.

I can't believe this needs explaining.
Not sure how you are able to get through each day.

Have the nazi defenders started asking really stupid questions yet?
Talking about stupid you say? You fell for it because why?

========================

Feds Mysteriously Drop Charges Against Indian ‘White Supremacist’, Media Goes Silent​

As I recently reported elsewhere, in the pursuit of propagating the White Supremacist™ narrative in order, in turn, to justify crackdowns on MAGA domestic terrorists, the corporate state media ran with a harrowing tale of an Indian Nazi and his ambitions for a global White Supremacist™ government takeover.

In the official story, which was repeated ad nauseam in the liberal media, a young Indian gentleman from a leafy, affluent St. Louis suburb awkwardly drove a U-Haul truck he had rented -- armed with nothing but a lone Nazi flag, mind you – into a federal barricade in the general vicinity of the White House, which was allegedly intended to kick off a race war somehow.

Back
Top Bottom