• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Truck Rams Security Fence Near White House... Planned To Kidnap President

a lot of people don't vote you know

But if he did it certainly wouldn't have been for Biden.

so again, link please or delete your accusation towards GOP

The GQP and its base has been catering to the far right lunatic fringe for years now. If they think they'll get away with it they will martyr the lunatics (e.g. Ashley Babbit) or they'll claim psyop if it's anything/anyone even they cannot excuse (e.g. DePape).

So no, I will not delete a comment implying the GQP appeals to the very people they try to appeal to.

Suspect also had a Nazi flag, a black backpack, and duct tape with him during the attack.
Sounds scary

From affidavit by Secret Service:

He planned this for six months. Maybe in "the green book" it says what he wants to do when he takes over the country, but he sounds very immature. And thank God he wasn't familiar with actual weapons. I'm not sure this kid is grounded enough to have a clue about left, right, or anything else.

But if he did it certainly wouldn't have been for Biden.

link to prove that?

The GQP and its base has been catering to the far right lunatic fringe for years now. If they think they'll get away with it they will martyr the lunatics (e.g. Ashley Babbit) or they'll claim psyop if it's anything/anyone even they cannot excuse (e.g. DePape).

So no, I will not delete a comment implying the GQP appeals to the very people they try to appeal to.

catering to lunatic fringes ???

link to prove that?

The link would be the section of my brain filed under 'Common Sense.'

Anecdote noted and dismissed.

catering to lunatic fringes ???

Yup, they absolutely do. The fact you attempted a whataboutism implies concession to that reality.

You forget what he was charged with: threatening to KILL the President. One would assume that he wasn't going to kill him at the White House, that the duct tape would be to bind the President as he was taking him elsewhere. hence, KIDNAPPING.

I am confused. The January 6 rioters tried to assassinate Democrats in Congress by going to Congress with firearms. Anyone who would want to assassinate President Biden most likely would do what they did, except at the White House. because his enemies at all times are MAGA morons.

If someone thought he could bind a healthy grown man with duct tape, he is an idiot.

Truck Rams Security Fence Near White House... Planned To Kidnap President​

Yep, possession of *gasp* a backpack and a roll of duct tape is definitely evidence of a kidnapping plot. ;)
You know that you aren't legally obligated to defend every single conservative, right?

I am confused. The January 6 rioters tried to assassinate Democrats in Congress by going to Congress with firearms. Anyone who would want to assassinate President Biden most likely would do what they did, except at the White House. because his enemies at all times are MAGA morons.

If someone thought he could bind a healthy grown man with duct tape, he is an idiot.
For me, the fact that he loves Hitler was the first clue that he is an idiot. No?

I am sure you are fully aware every truck needs a driver. Wouldn't the truck driver be the guy who wanted to kidnap President Biden?
I was indeed being facetious.

I was indeed being facetious.

You know how serious the crimes were and therefore they are nothing to joke about. There is absolutely no reason in the world to think for one second about trying to be funny in a thread like this one.

You know how serious the crimes were and therefore they are nothing to joke about. There is absolutely no reason in the world to think for one second about trying to be funny in a thread like this one.
I was being a real decepticon. :(

Whatever you need to tell yourself to keep your bubble in tact I guess. I would not want to be responsible for you going postal because your world view has been threatened.
As usual, you're trying to be clever unsuccessfully.

Oh, hush and stop telling people what to post.

Man...there sure has been a lot of Indian and Latino 'white supremacists' lately.

Oh, hush and stop telling people what to post.

I will never stop telling people there is no reason to joke about extremely serious subjects such as this one. It is never OK to think there is anything funny about trying to assassinate the President.

I will never stop telling people there is no reason to joke about extremely serious subjects such as this one. It is never OK to think there is anything funny about trying to assassinate the President.
People joke about "extremely serious subjects" all the time. Take a breath.

Back
Top Bottom