• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Truck Rams Security Fence Near White House... Planned To Kidnap President

Are you trying to imply Nazis/fascists are only white?
I'm not implying anything. I posted the name and pic of the guy who was arrested. People can draw their own conclusions.

Truck Rams Security Fence Near White House... Planned To Kidnap President​

Yep, possession of *gasp* a backpack and a roll of duct tape is definitely evidence of a kidnapping plot. ;)
Good God, does ANY right winger on this board ever read the material before commenting?

Are you commies disappointed the jackass didn't have an evil AR-15?
You could have gotten way more mileage out of this, amirite?
This is the type of comment we expect from someone who isn't bothered by dead children. Gross.

I'm not implying anything. I posted the name and pic of the guy who was arrested. People can draw their own conclusions.

I'm glad you recognize fascism/right-wing authoritarianism isn't a strictly white person problem.

People from India are generally Caucasoid.

You learn that, if you go to college.

Oh, your going the Zimmermans a white latino route!

When a minority does bad they are still white and when it's things like illegal immigration they are brown. That's how the liberals roll.

But I guess just like gender, race is fluid too...

When a minority does bad they are still white and when it's things like illegal immigration they are brown. That's how the liberals roll.

No, when a minority does authoritarian/reactionary things they are still an authoritarian/reactionary.

I'm glad you recognize fascism/right-wing authoritarianism isn't a strictly white person problem.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to keep your bubble in tact I guess. I would not want to be responsible for you going postal because your world view has been threatened.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to keep your bubble in tact I guess. I would not want to be responsible for you going postal because your world view has been threatened.

🤨

Oh, your going the Zimmermans a white latino route!
No, that's your weak strawman, because you are too lazy or too incapable to respond to what I actually said.

And why are you throwing the little hissy fit at me? I am not the one carrying nazi gear. The guy in the OP was. Try to focus, okay?

No, that's your weak strawman, because you are too lazy or too incapable to respond to what I actually said.

And why are you throwing the little hissy fit at me? I am not the one carrying nazi gear. The guy in the OP was. Try to focus, okay?

Don't pretend you don't change words to fit the narritive...oops.

Because they have to fool the sheeple into voting against their self interests. They can't bully brown peope or women anymore. That costs them elections

So please, let's not go there. It appears you wasted your college degree already.

Because there are so many Democrats who want to off Biden? C'mon, man.

a lot of people don't vote you know

so again, link please or delete your accusation towards GOP

I thought your side hated disinformation and lying etc?

Good points. The perp has a real "right-wing" maga name,...

Sai Varshith Kandula, 19, of Chesterfield, Missouri.​

A right-wing name?
Gawd, I'd love to have just a couple minutes one day to see how the brain of a rightist works.
A right-wing name?

Don't pretend you don't change words to fit the narritive...oops.

So please, let's not go there. It appears you wasted your college degree already.
This is how people throw a fit, when the shoe fits.

So why isn't that "brown" person a Caucasoid? The ever changing naritive of the radical leftwing.
Huh? Why are you asking me? Who said he wasn't? You're incoherent. Maybe slow down.

Back
Top Bottom