• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Troll Level: Supreme Galactic Overlord

I seem to recall that the FBI found some but, somehow, they are still missing. ;)

I know two men like this IRL. Come at them? They're back atcha in spades. Both of them happen to be Teamsters. Unrelated. Not sure what that means...

Fight or flight.

Trump Calls on Russia to Find Missing Clinton Emails.

Yes, when the Dems hurl some absurd accusation at Trump he just comes right back with something even more absurd.

Isn't insight espionage a Criminal offense?

Isn't it nice that the Republican Nominee for the presidency of United State is asking foreign agents to release us Secret documents.

All of the sudden the definition make America Safe translates to ....conspire to do espionage against the United States. Gotta love the Republican Party!

Diving Mullah

Isn't it nice that the Republican Nominee for the presidency of United State is asking foreign agents to release us Secret documents.

All of the sudden the definition make America Safe translates to ....conspire to do espionage against the United States. Gotta love the Republican Party!

Diving Mullah

He asked them to release them to the FBI. Not espionage.

Diving Mullah

Hillary claims that those emails were private and not classified. Now they are classified?

Hillary claims that those emails were private and not classified. Now they are classified?

Yes, all the emails that were deemed classified were done retroactively by the SD after she turned them over. None of the emails were marked classified at the time they were sent or received. Nor was her private server hacked.

The Russians hacked the DNC server...not Hillary's private email server.

Whether they were marked or not is irrelevant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Diving Mullah

Are you suggesting that the 30,000 deleted emails contain US secret documents?

Are you suggesting that the 30,000 deleted emails contain US secret documents?

Espionage:

The systematic use of spies to obtain secret information, esp by governments to discover military, or technical or political secrets; the act or practice of spying

Just hacking into some high official government worker is act of espionage even if you only take baby Chelsea pictures!

Diving Mullah

Espionage:

The systematic use of spies to obtain secret information, esp by governments to discover military, or technical or political secrets; the act or practice of spying

Just hacking into some high official government worker is act of espionage even if you only take baby Chelsea pictures!

Diving Mullah

You didn't answer the question. But I will address your tangental dodge anyways. By the definition you provided, simply hacking into some high official government worker to get baby pictures would not be an act of espionage. Unless those baby pictures are military, technical, or politically secret.

Espionage:

Diving Mullah

You do know that the DNC is a private organization and there are no government documents on thier servers right?

Now Hillary's private email server did have government documents on it, placed thier by Hillary, while she was Secritary of State where was the concern then?

I was thinking when I heard about this that it was another troll from the troll master. Trump luvs to troll the media and other liberals and liberals are extremely susceptible to trolling. They didn't earn their knee jerk reputation by being calm and rational. This election is a perfect storm of the master troll and the clueless trollees.

Yes, all the emails that were deemed classified were done retroactively by the SD after she turned them over. None of the emails were marked classified at the time they were sent or received. Nor was her private server hacked.

The Russians hacked the DNC server...not Hillary's private email server.

That's bogus. Not being marked classified is no excuse.

How do you know the Russians didn't hack Hillary's server?

Back
Top Bottom