• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Triple Amputee Veteran Brian Kolfage Vows to Haul Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg into Court

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
More of the blatant left-biased censorship of FREE SPEECH and non-leftists ideas from Facebook.

When they aren't busy SELLING US OUT to data collection companies, Facebook is busy BLOCKING CONSERVATIVE VOICES...which is beyond dispute at this point:

Triple Amputee Veteran Brian Kolfage Vows to Haul Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg into Court

Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage is vowing to fight Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg — all the way up to Supreme Court if necessary — if the social media giant does not reinstate his Facebook pages, which Facebook deleted without warning or explanation.

“I’m going to take the fight to Facebook. No one has ever done it. You can tell the rage I have over this whole thing,” Kolfage said in an interview with Breitbart News Daily Sirius XM host and Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow on Friday.

Kolfage, who lost three limbs fighting in the Iraq War in 2004, was the administrator of the widely-read conservative Right Wing News page on Facebook, which had more than three million followers. He also founded a coffee company, Military Grade Coffee, which had more than 200,000 customers and is how he makes a living for his family.

But earlier this month, Facebook deleted both pages, without warning and without explanation. When Facebook rolled out new rules nine months ago, Kolfage contacted Facebook to make sure his pages were in compliance.After months of emailing, he finally had a scheduled appointment with a Facebook executive on October 3, 2018. However, after he raised more than $600,000 in support of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Facebook canceled the meeting and deleted both of his pages. To add insult to injury, Kolfage had over the years dropped more than $300,000 in advertising on his pages.

Kolfage said before Kavanaugh, there was never any problem with his page.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...dqZOI0gaiUMO5vrtmQwRE-mcrcl3fMWS_PVSBoGhbbs-c

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here come the DP Left SOP Bull**** Dodge responses: "Oh...it's Brietnart...so I can pretend I'm far too superior to address the issue"....wait and see....

Whatever...That's his right. If he does, he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Either way, it's hardly worth talking about before it happens, to say nothing of before the court has ruled.

Is the fact of the man's being a triple amputee or that he's a veteran relevant to the arguments he present in the suit he aims to bring? No, which makes me wonder why someone, the thread title's creator thinks readers need to know that about the man.

More of the blatant left-biased censorship of FREE SPEECH and non-leftists ideas from Facebook.

When they aren't busy SELLING US OUT to data collection companies, Facebook is busy BLOCKING CONSERVATIVE VOICES...which is beyond dispute at this point:

Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage is vowing to fight Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg — all the way up to Supreme Court if necessary — if the social media giant does not reinstate his Facebook pages, which Facebook deleted without warning or explanation.

“I’m going to take the fight to Facebook. No one has ever done it. You can tell the rage I have over this whole thing,” Kolfage said in an interview with Breitbart News Daily Sirius XM host and Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow on Friday.

Kolfage, who lost three limbs fighting in the Iraq War in 2004, was the administrator of the widely-read conservative Right Wing News page on Facebook, which had more than three million followers. He also founded a coffee company, Military Grade Coffee, which had more than 200,000 customers and is how he makes a living for his family.

But earlier this month, Facebook deleted both pages, without warning and without explanation. When Facebook rolled out new rules nine months ago, Kolfage contacted Facebook to make sure his pages were in compliance.After months of emailing, he finally had a scheduled appointment with a Facebook executive on October 3, 2018. However, after he raised more than $600,000 in support of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Facebook canceled the meeting and deleted both of his pages. To add insult to injury, Kolfage had over the years dropped more than $300,000 in advertising on his pages.

Kolfage said before Kavanaugh, there was never any problem with his page.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...dqZOI0gaiUMO5vrtmQwRE-mcrcl3fMWS_PVSBoGhbbs-c

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here come the DP Left SOP Bull**** Dodge responses: "Oh...it's Brietnart...so I can pretend I'm far too superior to address the issue"....wait and see....

A couple of key excerpts from your article quoted below... I hope Kolfage wins his lawsuit, and wins a huge cash settlement if this case does make it to court. If he wins, maybe he can take some of Zuckerberg's settlement money and put it toward the wall. :mrgreen:

But earlier this month, Facebook deleted both pages, without warning and without explanation. When Facebook rolled out new rules nine months ago, Kolfage contacted Facebook to make sure his pages were in compliance.

“This isn’t about me. This is about free speech,” he said. “Everyone should be rallying around this. Everyone should be pissed off about this. Regardless of my politics, they came after my primary source of income because of my politics, and that’s what’s wrong. And that’s why everyone should be rallying around me.”

However, the irony that he fought and sacrificed for American rights and values such as freedom of speech and is now being denied those same rights does not escape him.

“I can’t let my sacrifice just fall by the wayside. I can’t let it fall by the wayside for my family, the people I love, the country I love. I’ve given way too much, way too much,” he said.

Facebook is a private corporation, it can do whatever the hell it pleases. Since when were conservatives anti-business?

Facebook is a private corporation, it can do whatever the hell it pleases. Since when were conservatives anti-business?

When the conservatives were never really conservatives in the first place.

Triple-Amputee?

Wait...is this the guy with the newly-celebrated triple-amputee vet with the Wall Gofundme?

I hope donors keep an eye on the money to make sure it isn't going to legal fees to sue Facebook....

Whatever...That's his right. If he does, he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Either way, it's hardly worth talking about before it happens, to say nothing of before the court has ruled.

Is the fact of the man's being a triple amputee or that he's a veteran relevant to the arguments he present in the suit he aims to bring? No, which makes me wonder why someone, the thread title's creator thinks readers need to know that about the man.

It's quite relevant to Facebook's Stalinist Propaganda Ministry severely damaging his family's income, as well as the impetus behind it, "Military Grade Coffee".

I think there is a valuable ani-trust argument. Also, due process laws... many people make a living off of these pages(Youtube, Facebook, whatever) and pulling your content away without a clear reason or definitive statement of violating the terms of service, could be enough grounds to sue.

I think it's just not as simple as you want to make it seem.

Pure fantasy wank.

I think there is a valuable ani-trust argument. Also, due process laws... many people make a living off of these pages(Youtube, Facebook, whatever) and pulling your content away without a clear reason or definitive statement of violating the terms of service, could be enough grounds to sue.

That would make more sense if their TOS did not explicitly state they can pull your content if you violate their ToS, which this scammer did

They are all for free market, till they aren't.

That's what needs to be clarified. Based on what I've seen, it appears there was an issue with fake accounts being used to generate higher views; that might be the reason. The other grayer area is Facebook's more cautious approach toward "fake news" and appearing strong in the face of fake accounts.

Right wingers have no principles.

They do like to waste their money on stupid things instead of helping their fellow man.

Back
Top Bottom