• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trick or Treat!!!

Yes, most people are ready for Halloween if you photoshop their face.

The joke part is when Fox News puts photoshopped pictures of Democrats on the air in an effort to make them look bad. :D

Yes, most people are ready for Halloween if you photoshop their face.

The joke part is when Fox News puts photoshopped pictures of Democrats on the air in an effort to make them look bad. :D

This joker doesn't need any touch ups. He is ugly as sin, bless his little crazy liberal heart. :lamo

This joker doesn't need any touch ups. He is ugly as sin, bless his little crazy liberal heart. :lamo

In that photo, his nostrils and ears have been exaggerated. They stretched the photo horizontally. Even the naked eye can tell the photo is manipulated.

Look familiar?

Yes, the dude's ugly. So why the photoshop?

And it's not unusual from the right wing.

Edit: Fixed for word filter screwing with the link.

Last edited:
Did you hear that Obama's going as a white dude?

Obama-1.jpg

In that photo, his nostrils and ears have been exaggerated. They stretched the photo horizontally. Even the naked eye can tell the photo is manipulated.

Look familiar?

I don't think he's all that ugly, weirdly enough.
I guess he is conventionally ugly, but kind of cool-looking, too.
I like his coloring- brown eyes, olive skin, dark hair going gray.
I think he looks intelligent.

He's certainly more attractive to me than, say... Bill Clinton, who was supposed to be "handsome".

Last edited:
I don't think he's all that ugly, weirdly enough.
I guess he is conventionally ugly, but kind of cool-looking, too.
I like his coloring- brown eyes, olive skin, dark hair going gray.
I think he looks intelligent.

He's certainly more attractive to me than, say... Bill Clinton, who was supposed to be "handsome".

It sounds like you are ready to date him. lols

It sounds like you are ready to date him. lols

Naw. Too old.
But I could definitely sit across a table from him and eat without gagging, and I can't say that for a lot of folks.
I have a weak stomach, and if someone has, say, a hairy mole, or nasty discolored teeth or something else gross on their face, it totally puts me off my food.

Look familiar?

And it's not unusual from the right wing.

Edit: Fixed for word filter screwing with the link.

Fox may photoshop democrats but all news agencies manipulate photos for their own purposes. Criminal profiling is another major area. You'll notice that most photos they post of black suspects are prior mug shots and they look awful. White suspects tend to have candid photos used, even family shots, despite these white people also having prior arrests. I know that sounds unbelievable but now that you know this, pay closer attention and you'll see it. To me it's pretty shocking. Race plays a big role in how photos are used on t.v.

Naw. Too old.
But I could definitely sit across a table from him and eat without gagging, and I can't say that for a lot of folks.
I have a weak stomach, and if someone has, say, a hairy mole, or nasty discolored teeth or something else gross on their face, it totally puts me off my food.

They say that old age is just a number.
How about if Waxman picked his nose in front of you??? lols.

Back
Top Bottom