• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tribulation Theory

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Tribulation Theory:

I put this in Philosophy because I'm looking for lively discussion on the philosophy of my theory.

At the first Tribulation (2020-2026) only the first seal is prominent and with the coronavirus to push us, the white horse of the vegetarian cult has a thousand years to convert the race to mitigate the red horse of the meat-eating cult.

An Avatar appears a thousand years later.

The second of four teachers appears in five-hundred years.

Tribulation Theory:

I put this in Philosophy because I'm looking for lively discussion on the philosophy of my theory.

At the first Tribulation (2020-2026) only the first seal is prominent and with the coronavirus to push us, the white horse of the vegetarian cult has a thousand years to convert the race to mitigate the red horse of the meat-eating cult.

An Avatar appears a thousand years later.

The second of four teachers appears in five-hundred years.
And this is based on what exactly...a dream, an hallucination, an illusion? Because it sure ain't the Bible...

Hallucination,... I like that, yes, it all comes from an hallucination.

It comes from study and observation.

Thirty years ago I read a new age article that described a cycle beginning at the Harmonic Convergence (August 1987) and 11:11 (1:11:1992).

'87 began a five year prelude followed by three Weeks of 144 gates opening. After one week of observation, light is poured through the gates to align the race during the Tribulation.

Only a few years ago I learned there were several Convergences and even more lately, the detail in my article.

The coronavirus is the manifeststation of the First Seal and aaround the fourth of July there were some Murders, but not finding a clear Manifestation of the second Seal I developed this theory that each Convergence has one seal prominent.

And this is based on what exactly...a dream, an hallucination, an illusion? Because it sure ain't the Bible...
Sure it is, it was revealed to me through Daniel 12:7 and 9:27.

A time, times and a half; time usually refers to a year, so this would refer to 3.5 years but the Jews liked to refer to several things at once.

I didn't know for a long time, how many or where the Convergences appear, but steady study of the timeline eventually revealed my thesis.

If we look at the timeline in the past, we find Christ to Mahaprabhu 1500 years and from Mahaprabhu to the first Teacher 500 years. It doesn't take long to suspect and find another Teacher in 500 years, and in fact, there are four teachers, and later we find four Avatars and their identities which I did not look for and is often impolite to talk about.

During the 10,000 year Golden Age there are five Convergences.

The purpose of the Golden Age is to prepare the race for the test in five-million years.

This would all come as a thief in the night but for my blabbermouth, which one of you can tell me who was the first Teacher? You don't even know such a thing exists, how can you know that you missed it?

Psalms 111:5 says, "He hath given meat unto them that fear him, he will ever be mindful of his covenant." It later refers to the heritage of the heathen, that Christ came to redeem the fallen and so not to burden them he allows them to keep eating meat to form a contrast to the vegetarian cult.

Revelation chapter six describes the Seals.

The white horse of the first Seal is the pure vegetarian, it goes out to conquer and convert the society.

About 2500 the activities of the second Teacher manifest, he could take birth from three to six-hundred years from now.

About 3000 we are put to our second test about the time of the Prophet or North verses 25-29 of Isaiah chapter forty one which begins with the first teacher and his disciples and False Prophet verses seven through twenty-four. The first Avatar appears in Chapter forty-two.

Another Teacher appears about 3500 and in 4000 the First Avatar appears, the next three are each 2,500 years apart.

After the 10,000 year Golden age the sixth Convergence and six trumpets are all impact events, in the next five-million years, no doubt we will intercept them.

See what you can do with prophesy, you can make the Trumpet, a Trumpet without the impact event. You can go into the mideast and pull out the tenth horn of the Beast, and give it no balm.

Back
Top Bottom