• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tribal Barbarian Savagery - the alternative to Christianity

Not only are tribal savages unaware of the errors of their ways, they often celebrate their brutal barbarian acts of violence as something to be honored among themselves.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/s...servers-recording-sneak-attack-laugh-and-howl

A sad fact about America is that so many millions cannot seem to recognize the anti-cop and anti-white narratives being promoted by BLM agitators are mostly lies from the devil. Cops and whites are nowhere near the evil people the deluded mob falsely claims. But because Americans give place to the lies rather than rebuke them like they should, millions of deluded BLM supporters are motivated to riot, to break, to steal, to burn and to assault out of some misguided sense of justice. That whole concept is wrong, it is stupid, it is uncivilized and it is ungodly.

Another racist rant from the OP, under the guise of Christianity. What else is new.

He should just start typing "I hate black people" and save his fingers the wear and tear.

America is suffering from uncivilized violence which I blame on propagandist lies driving unsuspecting followers of BLM to commit violence. I don't hate the victims of leftist lying propaganda, I hate the lying leftist propaganda.

Furthermore, I am here to openly condemn leftist lies and stupidity being propagated by evil people and driving them to support, promote and commit criminal acts of violence. Here is another foolish narrative I totally reject which all Americans should also stand up and condemn as well:

Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up' their homes

America is suffering from uncivilized violence which I blame on propagandist lies driving unsuspecting followers of BLM to commit violence. I don't hate the victims of leftist lying propaganda, I hate the lying leftist propaganda.

Furthermore, I am here to openly condemn leftist lies and stupidity being propagated by evil people and driving them to support, promote and commit criminal acts of violence. Here is another foolish narrative I totally reject which all Americans should also stand up and condemn as well:

I gave you sound advice. You should take it.

What you meant to say was "I hate black people". You can even copy and paste it over and over again.

A sad fact about America is that so many millions cannot seem to recognize the anti-cop and anti-white narratives being promoted by BLM agitators are mostly lies from the devil. Cops and whites are nowhere near the evil people the deluded mob falsely claims. But because Americans give place to the lies rather than rebuke them like they should, millions of deluded BLM supporters are motivated to riot, to break, to steal, to burn and to assault out of some misguided sense of justice. That whole concept is wrong, it is stupid, it is uncivilized and it is ungodly.

COPS often if most usually, are damaged souls. They view human nature in its worst light. They take on a sense of superiority. The truth is, MOST of our problems with cops are due to guidelines. The assumption is, cops must do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, to guarantee zero tolerance of harm to cop. This makes us citizens, EXPENDABLE. Much of this is shoved by cop union.

Are the people in the dark shadows making you do that?

Back
Top Bottom