• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trevor Phillips wants murderers and terrorists to remain unmolested!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Meddling Trevor Phillips wants the next Government to retain the hated European Convention On Human Rights:

Equality boss: Human rights law must stay | Mail Online

I bet he bloody does. It's his meal ticket for life. Deliberately confusing the politically-correct legislation's provisions with genuine basic tenets of human rights, the Labour lackey on £160,000 a year thinks that we'll be much more naked without it.

We'll be naked alright. Divested of airline hijackers allowed to stay here, black women 'too tall' and 'too lesbian' to return to their African home nations, terrorists 'too in danger' of torture to be extradited for their crimes, bullied working clubs for not allowing women in (though womens' clubs remain unmolested), militant homosexual propaganda being foisted on schoolchildren or police stations because they're a persecuted minority, child killers released early and anonymously to 'give them a right to a free adult life', and all the other piddly crap which would make us a much worse nation I'm sure!

Meanwhile, we still have terrible child poverty, epidemic levels of crime victimhood, abandoned senior citizens and over-worked and under-valued taxpayers across the land. What about the human rights of these people for example? Or perhaps those who aren't criminals, chancers or perverts don't matter as much as the trendy flavours-of-the-month.

Bald-headed arrogant w*nker!

In case you don't quite believe the 'gay police' thing, as I didn't when first I heard, here's the link: Prophecy in the news - British Police rapped for flying gay pride colours

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom