• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog"

How did the Frederica Wilson know?

• The Congresswoman is omniscient

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She was an eyewitness at the crime scene

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barack Obama is Trayvon's real father. But then Darth Vader is Obama's real father, so....

How did Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D) know that George Zimmerman was guilty?

Breitbart News: Breitbart TV

Since this clip is from more than a year ago, before George Zimmerman had even been arrested, I'm not sure what relevance it has to today. We all know that the local police and prosecutors never wanted to arrest Zimmerman. Only a massive protest and outcry prompted the state to step in and prosecute. So none of this rhetoric issued as a part of that protest is relevant at this point.

Since this clip is from more than a year ago, before George Zimmerman had even been arrested, I'm not sure what relevance it has to today. We all know that the local police and prosecutors never wanted to arrest Zimmerman. Only a massive protest and outcry prompted the state to step in and prosecute. So none of this rhetoric issued as a part of that protest is relevant at this point.
It is relevant because it shows how Politicians like this race pimping bitch got involved and claimed someone guilty before they had even been arrested.

The sheriff of my county went on TV and told everyone living here to not count on calling 911. He is pro-gun ownership and pro-arms training and SELF defense.

And he's black.

Her comments were stupid and nothing more than race baiting. Had nothing to do with knowing anything. You know I accuse liberals of going off on batshxt insane rants, but damn conservatives do just as much of this partisan us vs them stupidity as well. I think I might have to go independent because I no longer want to be identified with extremists on the right. These dumbass goobers drag the reasonable among us down.

But then Darth Vader is Obama's real father, so....
How is that even possible?
"A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away...."
Even though this is from Episode V ...

Sure it is. It's relevant to liberal arrogance. The Congresswoman pronounced Zimmerman guilty LONG before all this information came to light. In essence, she saved herself the trouble of getting the facts and tried to fast track Zimmerman to the electric chair, instead. This is how Democrats work.

Last edited:
Mashed potatoes, no gravy.

Good mashed taters don't require gravy.

Sure it is. It's relevant to liberal arrogance. The Congresswoman pronounced Zimmerman guilty LONG before all this information came to light. In essence, she saved herself the trouble of getting the facts and tried to fast track Zimmerman to the electric chair, instead. This is how Democrats work.

Oh for Christ sake. Because she demanded an investigation into a dead black kid that the PD and local attorney general did not give a crap about, it's automatically "how Democrats work"???? Yeah, right. Because dead black kids don't warrant an investigation, amIrite?

Oh for Christ sake. Because she demanded an investigation into a dead black kid that the PD and local attorney general did not give a crap about, it's automatically "how Democrats work"???? Yeah, right. Because dead black kids don't warrant an investigation, amIrite?
Your assertion is incorrect.
The PD and local Prosecutor did care and were doing their jobs. Which had nothing to do with race.
But your reply makes me think that your opinion is one that is based on race. :shrug:

The Chief of Police and the Investigating Detectives were COMPLETELY CORRECT in not arresting Zimmerman. It was, and is, a CLEARLY "OPEN & SHUT" case where Zimmerman is NOT GUILTY.

This whole trial is a TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE brought on by The Professional Racebaiters like Al Sharpton., Jesse jackson, etc. AND, Obumster and his Stooge Erik Holder (Obumster's alter ego), Head of the Justice Dept, who sent his minions to rabble rouse the crowds to threaten violence if the verdict would be NOT GUILTY.

However, when the trial was over and the EVIDENCE aired.....twas CLEAR that Z was NOT GUILTY. Hence the thoughtful Black Racists have either gone silent (Obummer), or like Jesse Jackson, are counseling lack of riots because they do not want to appear as LEGAL IDIOTS.

Read my thread: "Z: "NOT GUILTY" or "COMPLETELY INNOCENT" for detailed comments on this case.

The local PD DID give a crap about it.... They investigated...... just because you and other racist ass black people don't like the results of their investigation doesn't mean they didn't give a crap about it.

Oh for Christ sake.
My sentiments exactly. You had your response prepared before you even caught what was said on the video, didn't you. Watch the ENTIRE video this time, and LISTEN to what she said.

Try not to think like a Democrat until the court has made its decision.

How did Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D) know that George Zimmerman was guilty?

Breitbart News: Breitbart TV

it is BEYOND scary this person is serving in Congress. Do you hear the absolute idiocy of her statements? Damn the police, damn the justice system, damn the special prosecutor, arrest this man!!! I've heard enough evidence on the 911 call!! LOL She probably heard the NBC version of the 911 call. She's advocating vigilante lynching.

She needs a mental examination.

She goes beyond "race baiter".

give me some examples of conservatives going off the deep end???

Dooble, I agree with you totally.

This "massive protest" was actually quite small and led by the usual, race hustling, poverty pimps, splashed all over on the liberal MSM to fan the flames, but then gained considerable political momentum when liberal congress critters and the teleprompter in chief also chimed in. Not to be outdone by the rich and famous, the NBP then decided to place a dead or alive bounty on GZ - but that is not a crime, in the USA, if you look like the president and the head of the DOJ. Did these same bozos, who skipped over that minor attempt at a lynching, not then send the FBI down to Floriduh to investigate this lack of "appropriate" action on this "hate crime"!

That "forced" the long delayed reaction of skipping any normal grand jury advice/consent and 44 days later the state of Floriduh managed to "rush" to invent murder 2 charges that they were naturally unable to back up in court. Not to worry, said Floriduh prosecutors, we will get the judge to explain that a "lesser included offense" exists so that "justice can be had" even if we were way off the mark and lacked evidence to make the originally inflated charge stick.

give me some examples of conservatives going off the deep end???

I could give you a number of them. The difference is when a conservative goes "off the deep end", conservatives call them out. As is evidenced by this thread, when a liberal "goes off the deep end" fellow liberals defend them, by actually using "for christ's sake" to preface their defense.

I could give you a number of them. The difference is when a conservative goes "off the deep end", conservatives call them out. As is evidenced by this thread, when a liberal "goes off the deep end" fellow liberals defend them, by actually using "for christ's sake" to preface their defense.

I find the reverse to be true.

Back
Top Bottom