• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog"

How did the Frederica Wilson know?

• The Congresswoman is omniscient

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She was an eyewitness at the crime scene

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since jump street, Sharon has held the same opinion on this case. She argues her position very passionately and gives no quarter to those of us who sympathize with George Zimmerman. I can't fault her that. This case evokes strong emotion -- no matter which side one's on.

The position that she is so passionate about is that TM was scared (without any physical contact at all) so he was justified in beating up GZ, yet GZ cannot be scared (even with violent/continuing physical contact) so he could never be justified in using self defense. I find that postion to be way out in the twilight zone.

The position that she is so passionate about is that TM was scared (without any physical contact at all) so he was justified in beating up GZ, yet GZ cannot be scared (even with violent/continuing physical contact) so he could never be justified in using self defense. I find that postion to be way out in the twilight zone.

We don't know how George was injured.

We don't know how George was injured.

This is true. GZ could have faked an epileptic seizure, bloodied his own nose, flopped onto his back banging his own head and, somehow, this tricked TM into mounting him to render first aid, then GZ switched to screaming for help while preventing TM from getting away just so he could shoot him. ;)

Last edited:
This is true. He could have faked an epileptic seizure, bloodied his own nose, flopped onto his back banging his own head and, somehow, this tricked TM into mounting him to render first aid, then GZ switched to screaming for help while preventing TM from getting away just so he could shoot him. ;)

Or he could have slipped in wet grass grabbing at Trayvon.

And then Trayvon mounted him and attempted to render first aid?

:ROFL:

Of course! I have often managed to slip and bloody both my nose and the back of my head on wet grass, this freaks people out so much that they often decide to mount me to prevent my clumsy self from getting up and slipping again. TM was trying to save GZ from further injuring himself, but the depraved GZ shot TM for this Boy Scout act of rendering aid. ;)

Of course! I have often managed to slip and bloody both my nose and the back of my head on wet grass, this freaks people out so much that they often decide to mount me to prevent my clumsy self from getting up and slipping again. TM was trying to save GZ from further injuring himself, but the depraved GZ shot TM for this Boy Scout act of rendering aid. ;)

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaa

You weren't paying attention during the trial I see. The tree beat up GZ, the angel TM was simply attempting to open his skittles when his hand slipped, hitting the arizona punch can giving him the abrasion on his knuckles, while the angel TM's elbow broke GZ's nose as a result of slipping off the still unopened bag of skittles.

:rock

You weren't paying attention during the trial I see. The tree beat up GZ, the angel TM was simply attempting to open his skittles when his hand slipped, hitting the arizona punch can giving him the abrasion on his knuckles, while the angel TM's elbow broke GZ's nose as a result of slipping off the still unopened bag of skittles.

:rock

After being assulted by the tree GZ drew his gun on that tree, scaring TM thus causing him to mount GZ. TM, being a shy fellow, never thought to call for help as he really thought he could prevent GZ from shooting the tree. ;)

It is no wonder that the jury is so confused, since most of this never came out in the trial.

Look at the environment.

After being assulted by the tree GZ drew his gun on that tree, scaring TM thus causing him to mount GZ. TM, being a shy fellow, never thought to call for help as he really thought he could prevent GZ from shooting the tree. ;)

It is no wonder that the jury is so confused, since most of this never came out in the trial.

Now you're into it!! I still think it was GZ's voice on the 911 call, yelling for help because TM would NOT let him shoot the tree.

Now you're into it!! I still think it was GZ's voice on the 911 call, yelling for help because TM would NOT let him shoot the tree.

Yeah.... ****ing punk trees always get away!!!!!

In his rage over the imminent escape of the vicious tree GZ shot TM but then forgot all about the truth and made up lies to tell the police. ;)

Choice number six omitted from this bull**** poll:

She has watched the trial and the conclusion she reached is obvious to all who have.

Last edited:
Choice number six omitted from this bull**** poll:

She has watched the trial and the conclusion she reached is obvious to all who have.

Not surprisingly you missed the FACT, the clip was from a YEAR ago. Thanks for opining though!!! :golf

I hope GZ is found not guilty. Having said that, I can easily understand that position. I'm out walking at night alone on an innocent errand/whatever. I notice a guy tailing me, first by car - then on foot. Then we come face to face. As I ask him, "Why are you following me?" He reaches for something in his pants (according to Zimmerman, his cell phone), and I think he's reaching for a weapon. Most fights are over with one blow -- the first one, if it's good. I can understand why he punched GZ in the first place. What I can't quite understand is why, after GZ fell to the ground, Trayvon Martin didn't beat feet home. And instead? Straddled him and continued to beat the crap out of him.

I hope GZ is found not guilty. Having said that, I can easily understand that position. I'm out walking at night alone on an innocent errand/whatever. I notice a guy tailing me, first by car - then on foot. Then we come face to face. As I ask him, "Why are you following me?" He reaches for something in his pants (according to Zimmerman, his cell phone), and I think he's reaching for a weapon. Most fights are over with one blow -- the first one, if it's good. I can understand why he punched GZ in the first place. What I can't quite understand is why, after GZ fell to the ground, Trayvon Martin didn't beat feet home. And instead? Straddled him and continued to beat the crap out of him.

Making a huge assumption here but based on learning about you from your answers and comments during this trial, I'd be willing to bet, if you were in TM's place you'd NEVER have allowed it to reach the point you came "face to face". One way or another you'd have at least one and probably multiple people aware of how you were feeling. Either knocking on a door, yelling to get someone else's attention, stopping another car, blowing a whistle, calling 911, getting your airhorn out , heading back to the store. There were four minutes remember, that's a lifetime if you're scared.

Heck, GZ said TM walked around or towards his car while he was on the phone with NEN, just show him your phone and mouth "I AM CALLING THE POLICE".

Making a huge assumption here but based on learning about you from your answers and comments during this trial, I'd be willing to bet, if you were in TM's place you'd NEVER have allowed it to reach the point you came "face to face". One way or another you'd have at least one and probably multiple people aware of how you were feeling. Either knocking on a door, yelling to get someone else's attention, stopping another car, blowing a whistle, calling 911, getting your airhorn out , heading back to the store. There were four minutes remember, that's a lifetime if you're scared.

Heck, GZ said TM walked around or towards his car while he was on the phone with NEN, just show him your phone and mouth "I AM CALLING THE POLICE".

Oh!!! I absolutely positively agree with you. You read me right. I would NEVER in a million years have gotten out of my car.

If TM's mission was only to escape then that left countless options (remember the 4 minute pause?). I feel that at least on passionate TM fan, of the mindset of Sharon, is on that jury, refusing to accept the death of TM as anything but a crime. I also feel that at least one juror, probably most, feel that GZ shooting in self defense was not disproved, beyond a reasonable doubt, by the state. My verdict prediction is either not guilty or hung jury.

I hope that the jury does not use the "compromise" option of manslaughter, offered by the state, as the sentences for murder 2 and manslaughter (aggravated by the use of a gun) are virtually identical in Floriduh, averaging 19.1 years in prison. Some jurors may prefer not to "fail", by admitting being a hung jury, and may wimp out to the "compromise" position. This has been an interesting trial as has been the discussion about it.

Last edited:
Everyone here is missing the point, the lady with the stupid hat and thick neck wanted GZ arrested for his own safety.

Back
Top Bottom