• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog"

How did the Frederica Wilson know?

• The Congresswoman is omniscient

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She was an eyewitness at the crime scene

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This "massive protest" was actually quite small and led by the usual, race hustling, poverty pimps, splashed all over on the liberal MSM to fan the flames, but then gained considerable political momentum when liberal congress critters and the teleprompter in chief also chimed in. Not to be outdone by the rich and famous, the NBP then decided to place a dead or alive bounty on GZ - but that is not a crime, in the USA, if you look like the president and the head of the DOJ. Did these same bozos, who skipped over that minor attempt at a lynching, not then send the FBI down to Floriduh to investigate this lack of "appropriate" action on this "hate crime"!

That "forced" the long delayed reaction of skipping any normal grand jury advice/consent and 44 days later the state of Floriduh managed to "rush" to invent murder 2 charges that they were naturally unable to back up in court. Not to worry, said Floriduh prosecutors, we will get the judge to explain that a "lesser included offense" exists so that "justice can be had" even if we were way off the mark and lacked evidence to make the originally inflated charge stick.

Great Post.....but what in the hell is NBP ? No Brain Poopies ?

I think those who elected her need it more.

This twat you are referring to sounds like the Brainless Black Big Mouth Bitch Maxine Waters, member of the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus that rules the Democratic Party.

The Corrupt Dem Party could not possibly exist without the even the MORE CORRUPT CBC which renders to the Dem Party the Black Racist vote which is ~95% of the TOTAL Black Vote.

Last edited:

No. Very few individuals look like "rabid dogs".

But TM is a teenage thug NOT the average, normal "child" portrayed by the Prosecutor, and of TM's supporters.

TM is a teenage thug who was suspended from school because of his predilection for graffiti. For having drug residue in his bag. And, arrested for having burglary tools and stolen jewels in his possession .....but somehow weaseled off .....because that's easy to do if you get your homies to claim they gave those items to ya.

Oh for Christ sake. Because she demanded an investigation into a dead black kid that the PD and local attorney general did not give a crap about, it's automatically "how Democrats work"???? Yeah, right. Because dead black kids don't warrant an investigation, amIrite?

Sounds like typical Dem Gay/Lib Bovinepoop to me.

Your assertion is incorrect.
The PD and local Prosecutor did care and were doing their jobs. Which had nothing to do with race.
But your reply makes me think that your opinion is one that is based on race. :shrug:

Excon, I agree with you.

it is BEYOND scary this person is serving in Congress. Do you hear the absolute idiocy of her statements? Damn the police, damn the justice system, damn the special prosecutor, arrest this man!!! I've heard enough evidence on the 911 call!! LOL She probably heard the NBC version of the 911 call. She's advocating vigilante lynching.

She needs a mental examination.

She goes beyond "race baiter".

I agree with you completely.

And as I stated in another post: This twat you are referring to sounds like the Brainless Black Big Mouth Bitch Maxine Waters, member of the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus that rules the Democratic Party.

The Corrupt Dem Party could not possibly exist without the even the MORE CORRUPT CBC which renders to the Dem Party the Black Racist vote which is ~95% of the TOTAL Black Vote.

Does TM look like a rabid dog to you?

I have NEVER represented TM in such a disrespectful manner. Ask frederica wilson that question.

However, since you raised the issue. I DO believe frederica wilson is acting like a rabid dog. Proof of mental instability when one has rabies. The only thing missing in a classic case is the foaming at the mouth. I'm purty sure she had the opportunity off camera to wipe off the foam.

Last edited:
Her comments were stupid and nothing more than race baiting. Had nothing to do with knowing anything. You know I accuse liberals of going off on batshxt insane rants, but damn conservatives do just as much of this partisan us vs them stupidity as well. I think I might have to go independent because I no longer want to be identified with extremists on the right. These dumbass goobers drag the reasonable among us down.

Welcome to my world BM. The "liberals" call me a wingnut and the wingnut's call me liberal. It ain't always easy swimming in the middle of the lake.

Goldwater would be reeling over in his grave if he could see what defines today's "conservatives."

I have NEVER represented TM in such a disrespectful manner. Ask frederica wilson that question.

However, since you raised the issue. I DO believe frederica wilson is acting like a rabid dog. Proof of mental instability when one has rabies. The only thing missing in a classic case is the foaming at the mouth. I'm purty sure she had the opportunity off camera to wipe off the foam.

I tend to ignore such idiots............. instead of letting them jerk me around.

I tend to ignore such idiots............. instead of letting them jerk me around.

What? Those idiots appear to have formed the foundations of your opinion regarding this case.

What? Those idiots appear to have formed the foundations of your opinion regarding this case.

Since jump street, Sharon has held the same opinion on this case. She argues her position very passionately and gives no quarter to those of us who sympathize with George Zimmerman. I can't fault her that. This case evokes strong emotion -- no matter which side one's on.

Since jump street, Sharon has held the same opinion on this case. She argues her position very passionately and gives no quarter to those of us who sympathize with George Zimmerman. I can't fault her that. This case evokes strong emotion -- no matter which side one's on.

Look, I don't blame anyone for getting emotional, but when only emotion serves as ones basis for understanding - well, I object to that.

Look, I don't blame anyone for getting emotional, but when only emotion serves as ones basis for understanding - well, I object to that.

And what will you say when the jury finds Zimmerman guilty?

This "massive protest" was actually quite small and led by the usual, race hustling, poverty pimps, splashed all over on the liberal MSM to fan the flames, but then gained considerable political momentum when liberal congress critters and the teleprompter in chief also chimed in. Not to be outdone by the rich and famous, the NBP then decided to place a dead or alive bounty on GZ - but that is not a crime, in the USA, if you look like the president and the head of the DOJ. Did these same bozos, who skipped over that minor attempt at a lynching, not then send the FBI down to Floriduh to investigate this lack of "appropriate" action on this "hate crime"!

That "forced" the long delayed reaction of skipping any normal grand jury advice/consent and 44 days later the state of Floriduh managed to "rush" to invent murder 2 charges that they were naturally unable to back up in court. Not to worry, said Floriduh prosecutors, we will get the judge to explain that a "lesser included offense" exists so that "justice can be had" even if we were way off the mark and lacked evidence to make the originally inflated charge stick.

Actually there were literally thousands of protesters... estimated up to 30,000.

"The most significant show of support for Martin came on Wednesday night when an estimated 30,000 people packed a park along the waterfront here to demand Zimmerman's arrest."

Trayvon Martin Case Protests Across Nation Culminate With Show Of Strength In Florida

The state rushed to file charges before Grand Jury was scheduled to hear case. Otherwise we wouldn't be talking about this

In Florida a GZ is only required for Murder 1.

I fault Sharon for postng a photo of some Hollister clad 12 year old as an avatar for months as if it had anythiing to do with the issue at hand. IMO that lie makes anything past that suspect.

Actually there were literally thousands of protesters... estimated up to 30,000.

"The most significant show of support for Martin came on Wednesday night when an estimated 30,000 people packed a park along the waterfront here to demand Zimmerman's arrest."

Trayvon Martin Case Protests Across Nation Culminate With Show Of Strength In Florida

OK, Skippy - let's do that really difficult math. If the most significant "masses" amounted to about 30,000 folks out of 300,000,000 that is a "massive" .0001% or one out of 10,000 folks in the USA. Even using the accumulation of 1.5 million online TM petition signatures, that is still only .05% of the U.S. population, and the online petition is open to the entire world with no way to "unsign" it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom