• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trayvon martin supporters make shocking threats ahead of verdict

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
As the murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

Twitter has been buzzing with death threats against Zimmerman (and random white people…and for the truly ambitious, an “hispanic/white” person) if the verdict isn’t guilty as charged in the murder trial in which Zimmerman is pleading self-defense in his fatal shooting of Martin.

Here’s a sampling via Twitchy (and be advised of rough language ahead):

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

As the murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

Twitter has been buzzing with death threats against Zimmerman (and random white people…and for the truly ambitious, an “hispanic/white” person) if the verdict isn’t guilty as charged in the murder trial in which Zimmerman is pleading self-defense in his fatal shooting of Martin.

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

The buzz about this is starting in a few other threads.

I knew this would happen.... it's a damn shame.

All talk, nothing will happen.

Unlike Australia, our thugs have guns.

If you look back on the history of the US, YES indeed, these sort of trials and actions bring out the worst in people.

1980: Miami Riots (Miami, Florida)
1980: Chattanooga Riot (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
1984: Lawrence, Massachusetts Race Riot: A small scale riot centered at the intersection of Haverhill and railroad streets between working class whites and Hispanics; several buildings were destroyed by Molotov cocktails; August 8, 1984.[52]
1991: Crown Heights riot (Crown Heights neighborhood, Brooklyn, New York City)
1992: Los Angeles Riots (Los Angeles, California): In a reaction to the acquittal of all four LAPD officers involved in the videotaped beating of Rodney King and the murder of Latasha Harlins; riots broke out mainly involving black youths in the black neighborhoods and shop owners in Korean neighborhoods, but overall rioting was mainly to get out the frustrations of the racial groups over the racial tensions that were building in the South Central neighborhood for years[citation needed].
1996: St. Petersburg Riots (St. Petersburg, Florida): After Officer Jim Knight stopped 18 yr. old Tyron Lewis for speeding, his car lurched forward causing Knight to fire his weapon, fatally wounding the black teenager. Riots broke out and lasted for about 2 days.[citation needed]
2001: Cincinnati riots (Cincinnati, Ohio): In a reaction to the acquittal of Steven Roach after the fatal shooting of an unarmed young black male, Timothy Thomas, during a foot pursuit, riots broke out over the span of a few days.
2003: Benton Harbor riots (Benton Harbor, Michigan)
2005: 2005 Toledo Riot (Toledo, Ohio): A race riot that broke out after the Neo-Nazi protest marched through a black neighborhood.
2006: Fontana High School riot (Fontana, California): Riot involving about 500 Latino and black students[53]
2006: Prison Race Riots (California): A war between Latino and black prison gangs set off a series of riots across California[54][55]
2008: Locke High School riot[56] (Los Angeles, California)
2009: 2009 Oakland Riots (Oakland, California): Peaceful protests turned into rioting after the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man, Oscar Grant, by a BART transit policeman.

Keep telling yourself that. You live in FL, probably best to take a more cautious approach.
I live less than 60 miles from that.
But I am armed, trained and willing at the drop of the hat to do what is needed to protect me and mine. 24/7 365.
But this is not LA, Miami, Brooklyn, Chicago. Its Sanford Florida.

Unlike Australia, our thugs have guns.

If you look back on the history of the US, YES indeed, these sort of trials and actions bring out the worst in people.

1980: Miami Riots (Miami, Florida)
1980: Chattanooga Riot (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
1984: Lawrence, Massachusetts Race Riot: A small scale riot centered at the intersection of Haverhill and railroad streets between working class whites and Hispanics; several buildings were destroyed by Molotov cocktails; August 8, 1984.[52]
1991: Crown Heights riot (Crown Heights neighborhood, Brooklyn, New York City)
1992: Los Angeles Riots (Los Angeles, California): In a reaction to the acquittal of all four LAPD officers involved in the videotaped beating of Rodney King and the murder of Latasha Harlins; riots broke out mainly involving black youths in the black neighborhoods and shop owners in Korean neighborhoods, but overall rioting was mainly to get out the frustrations of the racial groups over the racial tensions that were building in the South Central neighborhood for years[citation needed].
1996: St. Petersburg Riots (St. Petersburg, Florida): After Officer Jim Knight stopped 18 yr. old Tyron Lewis for speeding, his car lurched forward causing Knight to fire his weapon, fatally wounding the black teenager. Riots broke out and lasted for about 2 days.[citation needed]
2001: Cincinnati riots (Cincinnati, Ohio): In a reaction to the acquittal of Steven Roach after the fatal shooting of an unarmed young black male, Timothy Thomas, during a foot pursuit, riots broke out over the span of a few days.
2003: Benton Harbor riots (Benton Harbor, Michigan)
2005: 2005 Toledo Riot (Toledo, Ohio): A race riot that broke out after the Neo-Nazi protest marched through a black neighborhood.
2006: Fontana High School riot (Fontana, California): Riot involving about 500 Latino and black students[53]
2006: Prison Race Riots (California): A war between Latino and black prison gangs set off a series of riots across California[54][55]
2008: Locke High School riot[56] (Los Angeles, California)
2009: 2009 Oakland Riots (Oakland, California): Peaceful protests turned into rioting after the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man, Oscar Grant, by a BART transit policeman.

Whats Australia have to do with it?

I said this very thing a few weeks ago in a thread I started. I'm afraid that things are going to get ugly if he walks, and the first week for the Prosecution was not a good week.

Crazies on Twitter tweeting crazy stuff. I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

The blaze? You mean the fear mongering trollbait site? Of course they are going to say that, because they want something to happen. They want scared white people to come to them for their reporting when the world ends because zimmerman is found not guilty. I don't know if there will be violence. If there is violence it will be fully on the shoulders of flamebait media hyping this case way out of proportion. They are doing the play by play drama and making everyone think this is personal to them. The blaze should not be complaining about a fire they helped to start.

I tend to agree. It's just a bunch of internet tough guys.

I would find it pretty funny though if one of them did try to take revenge on Zimmerman, forgetting that he carries a gun and isn't afraid to use it, and also got killed.

Hahahahaaha I love when idiotic sheeple flock together talking about killing people in self defense. Better start expanding our jails.

im sure people said the same thing before the LA riots
but this time it will be nation wide because of social media will fan the flames

The blaze? You mean the fear mongering trollbait site? Of course they are going to say that, because they want something to happen. They want scared white people to come to them for their reporting when the world ends because zimmerman is found not guilty. I don't know if there will be violence. If there is violence it will be fully on the shoulders of flamebait media hyping this case way out of proportion. They are doing the play by play drama and making everyone think this is personal to them. The blaze should not be complaining about a fire they helped to start.

‘Ima kill me a cracka’: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode during trial | Twitchy

read the tweets yourself

The "Blaze" didn't post those Tweets now did they?

Trayvon Martin doesn't have any supporters, just quite a lot of idiots who want to use his death for their own political ends, and a few people who genuinely grieve his unnecessary death. Suggesting that people who make stupid threats such as the one mentioned are supporting Trayvon in any way is insulting to the kid's memory. They are actually abusing that memory.

Regardless of the verdict GZ's life and safety (as well as his family's) is over. If convicted, he will most likely be killed in prison. If acquitted, he will have to live in fear for himself and his family. There WILL be violence... you can bet the farm on it.

Kinda like nothing was going to happen when the Rodney King cops were acquitted in their first trial.

Nothing will happen, because Zimmerman is already convicted.

Back
Top Bottom