• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trayvon martin supporters make shocking threats ahead of verdict

Wait, what? This ignorant race baiting must stop. This is based on a Tweet? I don't even use Twitter. How does a random internet posting from what could even be a white person sowing discord between races garner its own thread on this forum?

I don't look at it as race baiting at all. Yes, we have no idea whether or not these tweets are from black people (or other minorities); but what we do know is that social media is the new grapevine. To ignore them would be fool hearty.

Trayvon Martin's Father Cleaning Up Gang-Related Past

By William Bigelow
7/1/13

If the apple supposedly doesn’t fall far from the tree, Trayvon Martin’s father Tracy has been pruning his tree of his past to make sure his son’s image isn’t tarnished by it. Photos have emerged of Tracy Martin after his son’s death in which there is a tattoo on the side of his neck with an undefinable word; a later photo shows that tattoo was erased, replaced by a tattoo with two hands clasped in prayer. Other photos show Martin alternatively posing with a group that brandished the Crips gang finger signs or stood with a different group in front of raining dollar bills; both pictures featured Martin making a hand sign that The Conservative Tree House says are gang-related. Martin recently told the black-interest blog The Root, “(y)ou can’t prepare your child to contend with the warped mentality of someone else. You can only teach them to be good and live by the laws of the land.

(Excerpt)

Read more at breitbart.com

Now why would Tracy Martin want to hide his past.

Last edited:

By William Bigelow
7/1/13

If the apple supposedly doesn’t fall far from the tree, Trayvon Martin’s father Tracy has been pruning his tree of his past to make sure his son’s image isn’t tarnished by it. Photos have emerged of Tracy Martin after his son’s death in which there is a tattoo on the side of his neck with an undefinable word; a later photo shows that tattoo was erased, replaced by a tattoo with two hands clasped in prayer. Other photos show Martin alternatively posing with a group that brandished the Crips gang finger signs or stood with a different group in front of raining dollar bills; both pictures featured Martin making a hand sign that The Conservative Tree House says are gang-related. Martin recently told the black-interest blog The Root, “(y)ou can’t prepare your child to contend with the warped mentality of someone else. You can only teach them to be good and live by the laws of the land.

(Excerpt)

1. The tattoo was Sabrina, his ex. Happens to many people who get tattoos. Stupid, sure. Gang-related? No.

2. He is a practicing Freemason.They love symbols.

2001: Cincinnati riots (Cincinnati, Ohio): In a reaction to the acquittal of Steven Roach after the fatal shooting of an unarmed young black male, Timothy Thomas, during a foot pursuit, riots broke out over the span of a few days.

I went to high school with Officer Roach's son and they were just devastated by what happened. The Black Panthers, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP, and host of others supporting the mob of rioters tried to portray Timothy Thomas as God's gift to humanity. What they didn't tell you was that Timothy Thomas was a punk with 15 outstanding warrants for his arrest who ran from police into a dark alley and reached into his pants when told to put his hands up. Those riots were a nightmare for those of us living in Cincinnati at the time.

I went to high school with Officer Roach's son and they were just devastated by what happened. The Black Panthers, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP, and host of others supporting the mob of rioters tried to portray Timothy Thomas as God's gift to humanity. What they didn't tell you was that Timothy Thomas was a punk with 15 outstanding warrants for his arrest who ran from police into a dark alley and reached into his pants when told to put his hands up. Those riots were a nightmare for those of us living in Cincinnati at the time.

I was in middle school back during the beginning of desegregation and forced busing. There were separate buses for the minority children that weren't allowed unload until the rest of us were already in class. (10 minutes later)

There weren't any riots that I remember but, there was this constant tension in the air that seemed like it might explode at any moment.

I can't imagine what it would have been like had the situation turned nasty. IMO, You can't force people to get along or except you as a neighbor when both sides have been conditioned to think otherwise.

By William Bigelow
7/1/13

(Excerpt)

Are you kidding? Brietbart and the treepers? Such sources are beneath contempt.

I was in middle school back during the beginning of desegregation and forced busing. There were separate buses for the minority children that weren't allowed unload until the rest of us were already in class. (10 minutes later)

There weren't any riots that I remember but, there was this constant tension in the air that seemed like it might explode at any moment.

I can't imagine what it would have been like had the situation turned nasty. IMO, You can't force people to get along or except you as a neighbor when both sides have been conditioned to think otherwise.

I agree, WCH. I will also say that as long as you have race baiters like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the Kluckers and the idiots at Stormfront, we will never, ever get past racism.

Oh, they'll riot, and Obama will love it. Why else would he inject himself into the trial with "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"?

Martial law the perhaps? Is that why the government is stockpiling ammo?

When you suck the brains out of people, this is what you get.

Are you kidding? Brietbart and the treepers? Such sources are beneath contempt.

And you show the same outrage and distain to mother jones articles?

I don't think there will be riots or actual violence if a not guilty verdict.

There will always be crazies that anger-justifications for crime or violence, but if someone does that citing Zimmerman as the reason that person likely would have done the same giving some other reason.

What is more "concerning" is how many anti-Zimmerman people not only want him imprisoned, but want him then murdered in prison. This tends to be the same people who will adamantly condemn the death penalty regardless of the crime.

He would not be murdered in prison unless the prison authority of that prison wanted him to be murdered.

I find it unbelievable that people listen to those screams ....and see this big old man Zimmerman ...and the kid Travon martin ...and claim that it was Zimmerman!
I find horrifying that Americans are so twisted so .....incredibly in-humane. .....clearly those screams were that of a kid!!!!

When I hear people making this claim it cements this legacy of slavery in my mind ....what else could make any segment of the society want to say those screams were Zimmerman???

Nothing is going to happen one way or the other. Mark my words.

I love this stuff as it PROVES not much has changed in this country in the last three hundred years. HATRED is still alive and well. This "live together" crap is nothing but propaganda from the forces at work not wanting a bloody civil war that would sink the stock market thus ruining their careers. This talk of murdering "whitey" is permitted but Paula Deen said "ni@@er and gets hammered by whites. You trashballs want to murder whitey then lets get the party started.

As the murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

Twitter has been buzzing with death threats against Zimmerman (and random white people…and for the truly ambitious, an “hispanic/white” person) if the verdict isn’t guilty as charged in the murder trial in which Zimmerman is pleading self-defense in his fatal shooting of Martin.

Here’s a sampling via Twitchy (and be advised of rough language ahead):

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

This just proves this is not about justice, this is a bunch of racists forcing the state to bring charges against and innocent man.

Nothing is going to happen one way or the other. Mark my words.

Things will happen. Twenty years ago a ghetto hoodlum that was high as a kite and resisted arrest sparked a massive riot.

Z/M is a coin flip, and although rioting is never justifiable, it'd be moreso here than it would there. People who riot aren't exactly pinnacles of intelligence, rationality, or sanity. They just need a seditious loudmouth on a tall soapbox to tell them that "whitey holdin' 'em down".

Things will happen. Twenty years ago a ghetto hoodlum that was high as a kite and resisted arrest sparked a massive riot.

Z/M is a coin flip, and although rioting is never justifiable, it'd be moreso here than it would there. People who riot aren't exactly pinnacles of intelligence, rationality, or sanity. They just need a seditious loudmouth on a tall soapbox to tell them that "whitey holdin' 'em down".
Well if all the idiot talking heads keep talking about riots, there will be riots.
If they could just keep their mouths shut.......

Well if all the idiot talking heads keep talking about riots, there will be riots.

I disagree. Nobody was talking about rioting when the Rodney King riots happened. Nobody was sitting around talking about "what ifs". It just happened.

Telling an idiot to keep his mouth shut is the epitome of insanity and futility.

Not everyone is rational. I'm painfully reminded of this on a daily basis.

I disagree. Nobody was talking about rioting when the Rodney King riots happened. Nobody was sitting around talking about "what ifs". It just happened.

But the Rodney King deal set the president. Now its mandatory.

I find it unbelievable that people listen to those screams ....and see this big old man Zimmerman ...and the kid Travon martin ...and claim that it was Zimmerman!
I find horrifying that Americans are so twisted so .....incredibly in-humane. .....clearly those screams were that of a kid!!!!

When I hear people making this claim it cements this legacy of slavery in my mind ....what else could make any segment of the society want to say those screams were Zimmerman???

Apparently you haven't heard Zimmerman's voice at all.......

Imagine what the response to a Zimmer acquittal would look like?​

New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter ...

www.examiner.com/article/new-black-panthers-threaten-to-kill-white...

Jun 25, 2012 · New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter. New Black Panther Party; ... New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman …
New Black Panthers: “Unrest All Over America” if Zimmerman Acquitted
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

July 12th, 2013
Extremist group: “It can never be called a riot – it’s a rebellion”

(PaulWatson) – The extremist New Black Panthers Party has predicted “unrest all over America” if George Zimmerman is acquitted, although the group denied that it was organizing riots in light of claims its leader had vowed to burn down white communities.

A quote being attributed to New Black Panthers leader Samir Shabazz by numerous Internet sites states, “This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”

There appears to be no primary evidence that Shabazz actually made that statement, although he has previously made vile threats about murdering white people.

Read more:
New Black Panthers: ?Unrest All Over America? if Zimmerman Acquitted | Dprogram.net

Are they all talk, or is it already happening? One {White Hispanic) man shot in the head on a Miami street. A white man beaten and pushed into oncoming traffic killing him in Georgia. Hmm..., Not to worry the MSM is not reporting black on White/Hispanic hate crimes.

Here lies the proof the blacks are at the bottom when it comes to civility. They scream for "justice" as long as it goes their way. Why aren't they protesting the wholesale slaughter they commit on each other every singel day? Look at Chicago, how many of the daily murders are comitted by any other race other than black. The concept of "equality" has been legislated in to our legal system but it stops there as they prove every minute of every day.

Back
Top Bottom