• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trayvon Martin acted in self-defense

Trayvon could have been carrying a gun and shot Zimmerman. Tray could have also claimed self defense. And the best part of this case is that in Florida you're not even under an obligation to handle yourself responsibly with a gun. You can just go around antagonizing people all you want. You just have to be willing to pull the trigger first if the other person tries to defend themselves from you.

Last edited:
Trayvon could have been carrying a gun and shot Zimmerman. Tray could have also claimed self defense. And the best part of this case is that in Florida you're not even under an obligation to handle yourself responsibly with a gun. You can just go around antagonizing people all you want. You just have to be willing to pull the trigger first if the other person tries to defend themselves from you.

Trayvon could not have been carrying a gun and shot Zimmerman.

Despite what he thinks from his txt messages and pictures of him holding hand guns from his cell phone.... 17 year olds can't carry guns.

So, you think a beating death of GZ would never have occurred? Hmm?

nope, you too missed the point ... what I don't know is whether you missed it purposely ....

exactly. I have a scar over my right eye someone punched me. It bled like an open heart surgery, head wounds gerneally do. Z's scratches were not that impressive. If you are a full grown adult man that weighs more than your unarmed assiant and you cant get off the sidewalk...you shouldnt get out of your vehicle anyway.

It's quite obvious, though you fought for the law, you don't actually believe in it or understand it. You want to label the man a sissy, and then say he had no right to leave his truck because the little bastard had every right to spend four minutes circling around so he could attack the man. That's how you see it. That's total bull****, and you ****ing know it. You don't believe in what's right, you believe in what is PC.

Last edited:
Yes, Martin did attack Zimmerman. He did what any reasonable person would do when being followed by someone who is armed.

No he didn't. In order to act in self defense you must reasonably believe that your life must be in iniment danger. Which he could not have for two reasons. 1: He didn't know that Z was armed. That is evidenced by the fact that he confronted Z and punched him...no sane person that is unarmed will confront someone they know is armed. 2: After he ran he lost Z enough that Z went past the T in the side walk not knowing where TM was and then when Z came back to the T in the sidwalk confronted Z and punched him.

No, I beleive in not killing people you dont have to is one of the first responsiblities of responsible firearm carry. I really dont know about the silly PC or the astericks. Little bastard...I think you probably have a few problems I cant help you with.
It's quite obvious, though you fought for the law, you don't actually believe in it or understand it. You want to label the man a sissy, and then say he had no right to leave his truck because the little bastard had every right to spend four minutes circling around so he could attack the man. That's how you see it. That's total bull****, and you ****ing know it. You don't believe in what's right, you believe in what is PC.

No, I beleive in not killing people you dont have to is one of the first responsiblities of responsible firearm carry. I really dont know about the silly PC or the astericks. Little bastard...I think you probably have a few problems I cant help you with.

Your own 'white guilt' is not mitigated by the defense of young black males being able to assault at will....

No, I dont beleive in killing white guys that dont need to be either. White guilt. That is just funny, did you hear that on Fox?
Your own 'white guilt' is not mitigated by the defense of young black males being able to assault at will....

No, I dont beleive in killing white guys that dont need to be either. White guilt. That is just funny, did you hear that on Fox?

It is actually a pretty widely known book. In any case, denial helps you not....

Exactly what did I say that applied to only black males? Unless you can point out something I said that indicates my "guilt" I will assume this is a talking point you have heard somewhere and are incapable of coming up with any original thought. I have said over and over I dont think a reasonable person would have been in fear of his life and Z could have avoided the entire confrontation to start with. That opinion has nothing to do with race.
It is actually a pretty widely known book. In any case, denial helps you not....

Exactly what did I say that applied to only black males? Unless you can point out something I said that indicates my "guilt" I will assume this is a talking point you have heard somewhere and are incapable of coming up with any original thought. I have said over and over I dont think a reasonable person would have been in fear of his life and Z could have avoided the entire confrontation to start with. That opinion has nothing to do with race.

TM could have avoided the entire confrontation as well....But you assume much that you shouldn't.

Like what? An armed adult should try to avoid killing someone?
TM could have avoided the entire confrontation as well....But you assume much that you shouldn't.

Like what? An armed adult should try to avoid killing someone?

What kind of wild veering off what you said is this? Your assumption was about me personally, now you want to distance yourself from that, understandably....Look dude, the trial is over, and the verdict is in, now all that is left is for the trolls to cry about it, and live in denial....I can only hope that many wake the hell up....

Actually you were saying something about me and white guilt. I asked for an example. You dont have one, now I am veering.
What kind of wild veering off what you said is this? Your assumption was about me personally, now you want to distance yourself from that, understandably....Look dude, the trial is over, and the verdict is in, now all that is left is for the trolls to cry about it, and live in denial....I can only hope that many wake the hell up....

And you don't know for sure that he didn't need killing. You're playing Monday morning quarterback.

Yes, you are correct. This is an internet discussion forum. I can say things I think instead of having to know for sure.
And you don't know for sure that he didn't need killing. You're playing Monday morning quarterback.

Actually you were saying something about me and white guilt. I asked for an example. You dont have one, now I am veering.

All I can say is read the book yourself. Maybe in that you'll gain some knowledge...Other than that, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom