• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trayvon hit first ---- Rachel Jeantel

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Last night Rachel did an interview with Marc Lamont Hill on HuffPostLive. She says she thinks Trayvon hit first. Go to 10:00 if you don't want to listen to it all.

HuffPost Live

Last night Rachel did an interview with Marc Lamont Hill on HuffPostLive. She says she thinks Trayvon hit first. Go to 10:00 if you don't want to listen to it all.

HuffPost Live
It doesn't seem that that is what she is trying to say.
Just after she says "Trayvon" she starts giving reasons why it would not have been TM.

I think there was some sort of communication error.

imho

Just after she says "Trayvon" she starts giving reasons why it would not have been TM.
imho
then she says something else.
so idk

Bottom line is she's being invited on all these shows to dispute the verdict and keep the narrative/emotions going.

She and other Blacks are being exploited by the MSM for political gain.

then she says something else.
so idk
I think she is saying that GZ started it by grabbing TM. And then that TM swung.
I think that reconciles what I have heard.

GZ started the physicality by grabbing TM. But TM was the first to swing a punch.

???

She said she thinks Martin swung first, but that Zimmerman grabbed him first which caused Martin to swing. The initiator of physical contact stays the same. Way to leave out that detail.

Bottom line is she's being invited on all these shows to dispute the verdict and keep the narrative/emotions going.
She and other Blacks are being exploited by the MSM for political gain.
You think it's about political gains rather than financial gain?
You don't think she is invited on because producers think that she will garner ratings and traffic?

imho

That is her specialty :roll:

imho

No, the host confirms it, "Okay, so why do you think Trayvon hit him first?" And she went on to give her explanation.

I think she is saying that GZ started it by grabbing TM. And then that TM swung.

GZ started the physicality by grabbing TM. But TM was the first to swing a punch.

???

Because she knows because she was there......oh wait.....:roll:

this is absurd. we can't listen to the call..and still we know as much as she knows.

imho

also she said that she told Trayvon "that he might be gay and wants to rape him and that is why he is following you" so now we know Mr Martin is a Racist and Homophobic gay basher i hope the jabba the hutt keeps giving interviews she will prove that Mr Martin was a homophobic racist thug and needed to be profiled and watched. his parent will have a cold chance in hell to win a civil suit

its Zimmerman who needs to fill charges that Martin violated his civil rights

Last edited:
Her 15 minutes of fame has expired.

You think it's about political gains rather than financial gain?
You don't think she is invited on because producers think that she will garner ratings and traffic?

Yeah I'm sure they need the viewership :roll: but, the is the Left being the Left. It's all political agenda.

Last edited:

imho

Are you kidding? Marc Lamont-Hill even repeated it to confirm! They covered it again a couple of seconds after that.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Mark Lamont-Hill even repeated it to confirm! They covered it again a couple of seconds after that.
You are welcome to interpret her commenst as you please. I am sure you're better at it than me. Just ignore me if you like.
But, afaict, she says that GZ initiated the physicality by grabbing TM. And that TM swung first as a response to that physicality.

afaict, that is consistent with what I heard.

No, the host confirms it, "Okay, so why do you think Trayvon hit him first?" And she went on to give her explanation.

???[/QUOTE

also she said that she told Trayvon "that he might be gay and wants to rape him and that is why he is following you" so know we know Mr Martin is a Racist and Homophobic gay basher i hope the jabba the hutt keeps giving interviews she will prove that Mr Martin was a homophobic racist thug and needed to be profiled and watched. his parent will have a cold chance in hell to win a civil suit
its Zimmerman who needs to fill charges that Martin violated his civil rights
I appreciate that you're trying to make a joke.
But I don't follow the logic of how RJ's suspicions about GZ reflect what TM was thinking.
It'd be funnier if it were more consistent, imho.

You are welcome to interpret her commenst as you please. I am sure you're better at it than me. Just ignore me if you like.
But, afaict, she says that GZ initiated the physicality by grabbing TM. And that TM swung first as a response to that physicality.

afaict, that is consistent with what I heard.

During her testimony - during the trial - she confirmed that Trayvon was the first to speak. She said that Trayvon said "What you following me for?" before anything physical took place.

Yeah I'm sure that need the viewership but, the is the Left being the Left. It's all political agenda.
And the "Left" are not subject to normal human motivations. I forgot about that. They are Them, not Us.

During her testimony - during the trial - she confirmed that Trayvon was the first to speak. She said that Trayvon said "What you following me for?" before anything physical took place.
And the relevance of that in helping us figure out what she is saying today is what?

I get that you don't find her credible. But credible or not, she is saying something. I am just trying to figure out what she said.

Having a political agenda is not a normal human motivation?? That's a new one on me.
being "all political agenda" is not normal, imho

ymmv

"all political agenda" is different, to me anyway, than "having a political agenda"

???

I don't buy that for one minute... Based on that trial, the testimony and everything else that I've learned about the man, that's just doesn't fit.

Back
Top Bottom