• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trayvon And The Big Lie

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Bryce Buchanan
July 21, 2013

"It’s almost overwhelming, the multitude of absurd race-agitating actions and words coming from those who refuse to accept the facts and law as to the Zimmerman trial."

– William Jacobsen, Professor of law, Cornell –

Something evil is happening in our country right now. We have seen it before. In fact we have seen it many times, but this time the orchestration of evil is especially obvious.
The Racial Grievance Industry is in the business of keeping hate alive. In their quest to foster racial animosity, race hustlers pick cases to publicize to ”prove” that whites are forever racist. This evil enterprise gives them undeserved power, prestige and money. It creates a solid, angry block of voters who do not understand that their “leaders” may be the most destructive force in their culture.
Martin Luther King dreamed about a day when people would be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Most of us share that dream. The race hustlers have the opposite dream. For them, skin color, racial identity, is everything. And they will not tolerate any judgments about character.
If you look closely at the genesis of the Trayvon Martin story you can see the race hustlers at work. This was a well organized public relations campaign planned by professionals. The primary actors had profited from creating racial grievances in the past and knew just what buttons needed to be pushed to create hate. It was an election year and this activity is called “motivating the base”, or, more accurately, “motivating the base instincts”.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Trayvon And The Big Lie | Reality Bats Last

I totally agree with Mr. Buchanan. Race hustlers have perverted the teachings of Martin Luther King. We can all see that. All of us Black, White, Brown, or Yellow.

Last edited:
by Bryce Buchanan
July 21, 2013

"It’s almost overwhelming, the multitude of absurd race-agitating actions and words coming from those who refuse to accept the facts and law as to the Zimmerman trial."

– William Jacobsen, Professor of law, Cornell –

Something evil is happening in our country right now. We have seen it before. In fact we have seen it many times, but this time the orchestration of evil is especially obvious.

The Racial Grievance Industry is in the business of keeping hate alive. In their quest to foster racial animosity, race hustlers pick cases to publicize to ”prove” that whites are forever racist. This evil enterprise gives them undeserved power, prestige and money. It creates a solid, angry block of voters who do not understand that their “leaders” may be the most destructive force in their culture.
Martin Luther King dreamed about a day when people would be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Most of us share that dream. The race hustlers have the opposite dream. For them, skin color, racial identity, is everything. And they will not tolerate any judgments about character.
If you look closely at the genesis of the Trayvon Martin story you can see the race hustlers at work. This was a well organized public relations campaign planned by professionals. The primary actors had profited from creating racial grievances in the past and knew just what buttons needed to be pushed to create hate. It was an election year and this activity is called “motivating the base”, or, more accurately, “motivating the base instincts”.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Trayvon And The Big Lie | Reality Bats Last

oh good grief.

I'm rubber and you're glue

The level of discourse we've come to expect from you. The OP is dead on the money. Sharpton et al, shown from what they are yet again.

Some have said GZ should be brought up on 'civil rights' violation charges because he profiled TM.. GZ did profile TM when he decided to follow.

ALSO,
TM, early before the deadly encounter, said GZ was a crazy cracker - profiling.
TM assumed GZ was going to kill him, so he punched GZ - profiling.
BO said he's experienced ladies clutching their purses tighter and people locking their doors -because he walked past them - profiling.

And well, for example, Al Charlatan, profiles everyone who doesn't agree with his philosophy.

Profiling had a lot to do with the tragedy of TM's killing.
We all should make a conscious effort not to profile.

Last edited:
Some have said GZ should be brought up on 'civil rights' violation charges because he profiled TM.. GZ did profile TM when he decided to follow.

ALSO,
TM, early before the deadly encounter, said GZ was a crazy cracker - profiling.
TM assumed GZ was going to kill him, so he punched GZ - profiling.
BO said he's experienced ladies clutching their purses tighter and people locking their doors -because he walked past them - profiling.

And well, for example, Al Charlatan, profiles everyone who doesn't agree with his philosophy.

Profiling had a lot to do with the tragedy of TM's killing.
We all should make a conscious effort not to profile.

I agree with you. We do ALL do it. The problem is getting people to recognize it in themselves and police themselves. I believe that most people would agree that it is not a fair practice, however I do not see them able to recognizing it in themselves.

I agree with you. We do ALL do it. The problem is getting people to recognize it in themselves and police themselves. I believe that most people would agree that it is not a fair practice, however I do not see them able to recognizing it in themselves.
So what should people do who think trouble is afoot?
Ignore it because the trouble maker may be black?

It is not illegal for the average citizen to "profile" someone else, it's no violation of any civil rights law. Now, if a police officer uses profiling at odds with established department policy, or that policy itself is deemed (by the courts) at odds with civil rights - then you have a civil rights violation.

So what should people do who think trouble is afoot?
Ignore it because the trouble maker may be black?

What is with you people? Stop jumping to ridiculous extremes,

We all wonder about that every time you post nonsense like this. Answer the question. You have a fellow you don't recognise walking through your neighborhood (that has experienced multiple burglaries recently), do you keep an eye on him? But only if he's white, right, because if he's black your guilt won't let you do that.

Seems by all relevant evidence that Zimmerman did NOT profile Trayvon.
Yet that has been the new assertation by the race baiters.
So, I ask you again. What do you do when you think someone is prowling around is black? Ignore it because you dont want to called a racist or be accused of "profiling". Which by the way is not illegal.

We all wonder about that every time you post nonsense like this. Answer the question. You have a fellow you don't recognise walking through your neighborhood (that has experienced multiple burglaries recently), do you keep an eye on him? But only if he's white, right, because if he's black your guilt won't let you do that.

I am beginning to feel like having an actual conversation with the majority of people on this site is impossible because it seems many of you want only to scream back, call people names and twist words.

No, I have NO white guilt. I have a little something called a conscience. Have you heard of that? I value not judging someone until they show me who THEY are.

I am also not a cop so no I don't keep an eye on ONE person at 7:00 at night walking through my neighborhood, especially not a kid. I am not paranoid and I am not vigilante on some imaginary revenge mission to stamp out all the punks.

I am beginning to feel like having an actual conversation with the majority of people on this site is impossible because it seems many of you want only to scream back, call people names and twist words.

No, I have NO white guilt. I have a little something called a conscience. Have you heard of that? I value not judging someone until they show me who THEY are.

I am also not a cop so no I don't keep an eye on ONE person at 7:00 at night walking through my neighborhood, especially not a kid. I am not paranoid and I am not vigilante on some imaginary revenge mission to stamp out all the punks.
So YOU dont do those things. Good for you.
Zimmerman and many others do care who is walking around their neighborhoods. Many care about their neighbors, families, homes, property. As well as they have a right to.

Seems by all relevant evidence that Zimmerman did NOT profile Trayvon.
Yet that has been the new assertation by the race baiters.
So, I ask you again. What do you do when you think someone is prowling around is black? Ignore it because you dont want to called a racist or be accused of "profiling". Which by the way is not illegal.

First of all, just because something is not illegal does not mean it's a socially responsible thing to do. So reassess your criteria. Secondly, you are free to speculate about whether or not Zimmerman profiled Trayvon but please, stop passing your conjecture off as fact. Learn to tell the difference between actual facts and what you deduced. Hint....what YOU deduce from the evidence is not fact, it is opinion

Perhaps you should examine your own posts to see why that might be.

Silly and short-sighted, not comporting with reality. For one who says they have no white guilt, you display it time after time in your posts thus far. We all judge the people we see, all the time.

Then you're a crappy neighbor. If you see someone you've never seen in the neighborhood walking through your neighbor's yard at night, screw that, your neighbor is on their own, right?

So YOU dont do those things. Good for you.
Zimmerman and many others do care who is walking around their neighborhoods. Many care about their neighbors, families, homes, property. As well as they have a right to.

There you go again...not overreacting and drawing my gun on an unarmed 17 kid or tracking him like i'm John fricken Wayne equates to not caring...brilliant.

First of all, just because something is not illegal does not mean it's a socially responsible thing to do. So reassess your criteria. Secondly, you are free to speculate about whether or not Zimmerman profiled Trayvon but please, stop passing your conjecture off as fact. Learn to tell the difference between actual facts and what you deduced. Hint....what you deduce from fact is not fact.

Again you ignore your own advice. The FACT is the DOJ and FBI investigated whether civil rights charges should be brought - and found there was nio basis for them in this case. So it's you who continues to falsely speculate in the face of fact.

Perhaps you should examine your own posts to see why that might be.

Silly and short-sighted, not comporting with reality. For one who says they have no white guilt, you display it time after time in your posts thus far. We all judge the people we see, all the time.

Then you're a crappy neighbor. If you see someone you've never seen in the neighborhood walking through your neighbor's yard at night, screw that, your neighbor is on their own, right?

I don't need to examine them, I know what's "wrong" ....they are not in agreement with your opinions.

Reality is apparently a subjective term.

Well abandoning everyone else to fend for themselves and showing little to no concern for well-being of others seems to work great for conservatives...so really..I don't understand why you would have a problem with that

Back
Top Bottom