• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transsexualism is superficial?

1.) not me, facts say that they MIGHT be
2.) the discussion is how nutty your claim of homophobic was and your statement that it would be trampling over gay and lesbian culture and heritage was as many posters pointed out 😂

How can a heterosexual male be a lesbian, unless you reject every social and linguistic understanding of the term. Heck, the guy isn't even presenting as a woman.

How can a heterosexual male be a lesbian, unless you reject every social and linguistic understanding of the term. Heck, the guy isn't even presenting as a woman.

the question was, could that picture of an individual be lesbian, the factual answer is/was yes 🤷‍♂️

hop up and down and stomp your feet that fact wont change

the question was, could that picture of an individual be lesbian, the factual answer is/was yes 🤷‍♂️

hop up and down and stomp your feet that fact wont change

How? The person is a male and we were assuming attraction to women. How can a male who is attracted to women be a lesbian?

How? The person is a male and we were assuming attraction to women. How can a male who is attracted to women be a lesbian?

Once again, it was a picture of an individual 🤷‍♂️

Once again, it was a picture of an individual 🤷‍♂️

Yes. It was a photo of a male person presenting as a man. Assuming this male is attracted to women, how could they be a lesbian? How are you defining lesbianism to allow that possibility?

Yes. It was a photo of a male person presenting as a man. Assuming this male is attracted to women, how could they be a lesbian? How are you defining lesbianism to allow that possibility?
it was a photo with no other information, fact remains my answer was correct. This is never going to change no matter how desperately you try to deflect, reframe etc etc LMAO 🍿 😁

it was a photo with no other information, fact remains my answer was correct. This is never going to change no matter how desperately you try to deflect, reframe etc etc LMAO 🍿 😁

We know that the person was male. I'm assuming you're not going to dispute that? If this male is attracted to women, what attributes make them a lesbian?

We know that the person was male.
Who is we? lol I certainly didnt know that based on the topic, how would anybody KNOW that, unless they knew the person and maybe not even then lol 🤷‍♂️

Who is we? lol I certainly didnt know that based on the topic, how would anybody KNOW that, unless they knew the person and maybe not even then lol 🤷‍♂️

I genuinely don't know how to respond to this. I can only assume you're trolling if you claim you can't tell if the person in the photo is male, especially as we know that the person hasn't had any gender surgery.

I genuinely don't know how to respond to this. I can only assume you're trolling if you claim you can't tell if the person in the photo is male, especially as we know that the person hasn't had any gender surgery.

You can assume and deflect and dodge my questions all you want, it only makes your failed posts look worse and more hilarious LMAO

Fact remains my answer was correct. Let me know when that fact changes, thanks!

Butch women are women, but you can't tell the difference between a butch ciswoman, a transwoman, and a cisman. So how would we enforce a bathroom policy like that?
Why is it that they never answer this question? I even made a whole thread to give them.the chance to answer this question, and the closest I got was some kind of special ID to be able to use the women's restroom

Why is it that they never answer this question? I even made a whole thread to give them.the chance to answer this question, and the closest I got was some kind of special ID to be able to use the women's restroom

because it doesn't fit the false narrative and fear-mongering of:

perverts
child molesters
kidnappers
etc etc

Back
Top Bottom