• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transsexual assaulted

Hi, first time poster here. I truly believe God hates all non-straight humans. I take the Bible very seriously and it declares that any sex other than for procreation is wrong and should be punished by death. If America is going to get back on track morally and with God, we need to outright ban any gay/transexual behavior. Any offender caught should be made an example of and executed publicly. Now, I do not hate those that sin, as Jesus said we shouldn't. But, we have to uphold the commandments of God and if they repent before their death they can be forgiven by God and sent to Heaven.

Do you also beat your wife? Are you prepared to marry your brother's childless widow if he dies, or be married off to your brother in law if your husband dies (gender unclear so both scenarios offered). Do you eat shellfish, pork, and other forbidden animals? How much do you tithe? Ever been envious or greedy or lazy? How are you doing with your blood sacrifices?

I hope you're following these rules, as well:

The Bible warns us against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

Matthew 5:29
If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

1 Timothy 5:8.....
If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Tim 2:8-11 — I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

As in all the churches of the saints, women should be silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as the law also says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church. (NRSV, 1 Corinthians 14:33-35)

I Timothy 2:11-12 it says, "Let a woman learn in silence...do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence..."

Last edited:
This thread is all types of win right now.

Hi, first time poster here. I truly believe God hates all non-straight humans. I take the Bible very seriously and it declares that any sex other than for procreation is wrong and should be punished by death. If America is going to get back on track morally and with God, we need to outright ban any gay/transexual behavior. Any offender caught should be made an example of and executed publicly. Now, I do not hate those that sin, as Jesus said we shouldn't. But, we have to uphold the commandments of God and if they repent before their death they can be forgiven by God and sent to Heaven.

I rarely challenge anyones faith, as no one really knows for sure what's going on. But if yer gonna take everything literally, explain how an entity who "knows the beginning and end of all things", who created EVERYTHING in this universe, including TIME, gets off condemning those he created, AND KNEW EVERYTHING THEY WERE GOING TO DO THEIR ENTIRE LIVES BEFORE THEY WERE BORN.
That is no different than throwing someone off a building and charging their loved ones for the damage they cause when they hit the ground.

According to the Old Testament, Yahweh is a dick that no one would invite to their home twice. Petty, needy, cgildish and vindictive.

And didn't the New Testament supercede the Old? Rendering all that hateful nonsense moot.

I rarely challenge anyones faith, as no one really knows for sure what's going on. But if yer gonna take everything literally, explain how an entity who "knows the beginning and end of all things", who created EVERYTHING in this universe, including TIME, gets off condemning those he created, AND KNEW EVERYTHING THEY WERE GOING TO DO THEIR ENTIRE LIVES BEFORE THEY WERE BORN.
That is no different than throwing someone off a building and charging their loved ones for the damage they cause when they hit the ground.

According to the Old Testament, Yahweh is a dick that no one would invite to their home twice. Petty, needy, cgildish and vindictive.

And didn't the New Testament supercede the Old? Rendering all that hateful nonsense moot.

Well, if what he says is true, then he should be doing this:

Do you also beat your wife? Are you prepared to marry your brother's childless widow if he dies, or be married off to your brother in law if your husband dies (gender unclear so both scenarios offered). Do you eat shellfish, pork, and other forbidden animals? How much do you tithe? Ever been envious or greedy or lazy? How are you doing with your blood sacrifices?

hi: long time poster here. i truly believe god hates all first time posters and probably would be happy to see them hang.

And I sure hope he doesnt support those heathens in the NFL touching pig products on the Sabbath. I think that's a stoning offense right there.

And I sure hope he doesnt support those heathens in the NFL touching pig products on the Sabbath. I think that's a stoning offense right there.

****. If I couldn't watch football then life just wouldn't be worth living.

Hateful nonsense? I like the OT better (no offense to Jesus). I see it as uncompromising and symbolic. It's about having a spine.

hi: long time poster here. i truly believe god hates all first time posters and probably would be happy to see them hang.

Kickass! Let's kill all the new people for awhile.

Last edited:
****. If I couldn't watch football then life just wouldn't be worth living.

I actually think that's the reason for all those restrictions in the Old Testament.

If life is great, its REALLY hard to sell an afterlife. So make this life SUCK to make what the priests are selling more attractive.

+1

Amen to that.

I don't understand why so many people take 100% literally the teachings of a story that was written thousands of years ago and revised thousands of times by hundreds of people; especially when it's about the belief that a 'cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat (or actually eat if you're Catholic) his flesh and drink his blood and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree'.

Either way, it's fine if you believe that, but I think it's absolutely heinous to say we should 'publicly execute' gay people (and then say "amen to that") even if you're not being 100% serious.

Last edited:

Oh hell no. I dealt with blue laws and I'm tolerating no real liquor on Sundays. But they need to stay the eff away from my football.

Hateful nonsense? I like the OT better (no offense to Jesus). I see it as uncompromising and symbolic. It's about having a spine.

But wouldn't that make you an authoritarian, big government type? Obeying edicts from above without question?

Kickass! Let's kill all the new people for awhile.

Last edited:
But wouldn't that make you an authoritarian, big government type? Obeying edicts from above without question?

Well, I'm not that. I suppose I see it differently, as a symbolic representation of wisdom. But that's for another thread.

So, you're in with killin' the new guys, right? I think we should make the cut-off after conception. Say, anyone under 50 posts (and the new guys for a month?); that seems fair.

Last edited:
Well I will say this...."I never liked or cared for the Muslims nor their Islamic faith. But, I do admire they'er firm belief, culture and tradition that Men are Men and the Women are Women.
Their thoughts and feelings toward Homosexuality, and Transexuals is their saying it's part of Satan's Western Civilization. Thus one of the reasons why they hate America so much

Those Iranians and other Muslin nations root-out queers and lezbos. After a very brief trial, their brought out in public viewing, and sometimes televised. And show the cutting off of their heads.

I saw a gay female be-heading on the internet. That lezbos head missed dropping in a basket, and rolled in the street. Those folk started kicking it around like a soccer ball.

Imagin that........WOW Go figure.

Now.... if we as a nation that goes around the world, trying to introduce and set a standard of lifestyle.
We've been barking up the wrong tree.
Yep!...Go introduce Chaz Bono or Lady GA GA to them.

Last edited:
Note the time.
I see BobSlydell is lurking, he is viewing this thread...wonder if he....she or it...has the balls to respond to any of the posts :roll:

Well I will say this...."I never liked or cared for the Muslims nor their Islamic faith. But, I do admire they'er firm belief, culture and tradition that Men are Men and the Women are Women.
Their thoughts and feelings toward Homosexuality, and Transexuals is their saying it's part of Satan's Western Civilization. Thus one of the reasons why they hate America so much

Those Iranians and other Muslin nations root-out queers and lezbos. After a very brief trial, their brought out in public viewing, and sometimes televised. And show the cutting off of their heads.

I saw a gay female be-heading on the internet. That lezbos head missed dropping in a basket, and rolled in the street. Those folk started kicking it around like a soccer ball.

Now.... if we as a nation that goes around the world, trying to introduce and set a standard of lifestyle.

i'm sorry could you explain further?

Is it really worse to have gay sex than it is to kill somebody? Truly? Can you honestly say that God would be kinder to a murdered than a sodomizer?

Is it really worse to have gay sex than it is to kill somebody? Truly? Can you honestly say that God would be kinder to a murdered than a sodomizer?

Takeing into consideration that the Muslim world has been around longer than most any culture or civilization. They consider themselves the virtue and only true exsistance on this earth.

To the True Islamic Way - All and any other culture or belief is wrong. And if that culture is of Pervert Lifestyle it is really insulting to human exsistance.
Thus they dispize and hate any sort of homosexuality with a furious passion.
They just do not tolorate it.

America throughout the recent years and into present day has been allowing homosexuality and sexual perversion into the everyday norm. Muslims consider our country as the 'Great Satan Nation', and insult to their Allah.

Muslims...Do I trust them ?.....Hell NO!!!

Do I appreciate Homosexuals and Perverted Transexuals.?.....Double Hell NO!!!! There the sick ones contributing too the hatred toward our country.

Last edited:
Takeing into consideration that the Muslim world has been around longer than most any culture or civilization. They consider themselves the virtue and only true exsistance on this earth.

To the True Islamic Way - All and any other culture or belief is wrong. And if that culture is of Pervert Lifestyle it is really insulting to human exsistance.
Thus they dispize and hate any sort of homosexuality with a furious passion.
They just do not tolorate it.

America throughout the recent years and into present day has been allowing homosexuality and sexual perversion into the everyday norm. Muslims consider our country as the 'Great Satan Nation', and insult to their Allah.

Muslims...Do I trust them ?.....Hell NO!!!

Do I appreciate Homosexuals and Perverted Transexuals.?.....Double Hell NO!!!! There the sick ones contributing too the hatred toward our country.

I think narrow minded ignorance is a bigger problem for our country than homosexual "perversions"....but maybe that's just me.

I think narrow minded ignorance is a bigger problem for our country than homosexual "perversions"....but maybe that's just me.

I'm just so fortunate to be able to communicate, with folk like yourself through cybor-space....IT"S FUN!!!

Because where I reside....All the folk are just normal.

I'm just so fortunate to be able to communicate, with folk like yourself through cybor-space....IT"S FUN!!!

Because where I reside....All the folk are just normal.

Normal is clearly a subjective term.

Back
Top Bottom