• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transplant...

Daisy

"Make sure of the more important things."
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Who is watching this new show on NBC and what do you think? I've watched the 1st 2 episodes now and I love it so far...I think it's the best new show since House...

:lasucks: ~ Well now I thought this was about organ transplant ... :slapme:

:lasucks: ~ Well now I thought this was about organ transplant ... :slapme:

It's about a young man who is a DR, from Syria, who flees to Canada with his little sister, due to civil war there...in this day of mostly re-runs, I highly recommend it...I'm hooked!

Who is watching this new show on NBC and what do you think? I've watched the 1st 2 episodes now and I love it so far...I think it's the best new show since House...

House was good. I'll clue the wife on on this one, since she is the webmaster of the entertainment choices not requiring headphones.

I watched the first episode. It has possibilities.

"Saving Hope" was an excellent Canadian medical show. Well worth finding on Netflix (or Hulu or Prime...I forget).

So far, I'm not sure about this one. We'll see.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Guess I am just so excited to actually see something new...anything new...maybe it'll turn out to be a dud, maybe not, but I'll keep watchin' anxiously...:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom