• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transgender woman goes off on GameStop employee

Well, this was only a matter of time. :lol: You said the cop was lying to me, but when I ask what he was lying about you’re all, “you’re a Klansman”. Sounds legit. I didn’t make up the story, if that’s your allegation and the kid not getting a ticket actually didn’t screw me, at all. His insurance still got my car fixed.

"I tells ya, that cop done taught me somtin. He's a victim of blacks, I'm a victim of blacks... we're all victims of blacks!!"

That's what that cop was doing. See it. Look ****ing hard and see it.

"I tells ya, that cop done taught me somtin. He's a victim of blacks, I'm a victim of blacks... we're all victims of blacks!!"

That's what that cop was doing. See it. Look ****ing hard and see it.

Your accusation of me leading a Klan meeting for relaying a true story pretty much snuffs out me looking hard and anything you say. I’m sure you understand.

Your accusation of me leading a Klan meeting for relaying a true story pretty much snuffs out me looking hard and anything you say. I’m sure you understand.

Your "story" is a classic dog whistle. You should learn that, and hopefully stop doing it.

"I'm a victim of blacks, now you're a victim of blacks..."

And you believed him. Stop being so gullible.

I totally expect you’ll flip your lid but it honestly sounds to me that you’re going to label a white cop as racist regardless of what he does/doesn’t do.

Cops admits that he is motivated by race

And you do not think that is racist!! :lamo

Cops admits that he is motivated by race

And you do not think that is racist!! :lamo

"But, but... the cop is not racist! He's a victim of black people, like me!"

"But, but... the cop is not racist! He's a victim of black people, like me!"

glen-beck-think-of-the-white-people.jpg

We might note that the cop's racist act goes deeper than fooling poor X into believing cops and he are victims of black people. The cop is claiming, and X is believing, that justice itself cannot be served because of black people.

There can be no doubt the cop is a racist.

Last edited:
Your "story" is a classic dog whistle. You should learn that, and hopefully stop doing it.

"I'm a victim of blacks, now you're a victim blacks..."

And you believed him.

Anything you read into my post is on you. You don’t need to believe it and I’m not going to attempt to prove it, but I know it did occur just as I said. From my perspective, then, as the one person that knows for sure it’s true, I have to wonder why someone would want me to keep quiet about a true incident.

So this person was immediately in the wrong. She started cussing at the beginning, which creates a hostile environment, especially for the workers. She was further up set with people misgendering her, which is legitimate, but then she curses even further, effectively threatens the store employee, and kicks the Xbox. She definitely lost her **** as there was no reason to be cussing and kicking stuff. Flat out.

I have to wonder why someone would want me to keep quiet about a true incident.

I want you to see it for what it is. You were "fooled" by a racist cop. Then, hopefully, you stop with the dog whistle.

You should have reported the cop for that remark. Obviously he's had issues in the past. You had a chance to stop a problem.

It looked to me like the cop was more saying that he didn't want to be the victim of a perception of racism that lends itself to quick accusations. He must have surely been mistaken though, because nobody has even seen anything like that.

To be fair, does look like a dude.

But one doesn't have to be transgendered to be angered at Gamestop, there's plenty of videos of people losing their **** at Gamestop.

The only part that actually bugs me is the threat to "tell the whole LGBT community"!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no you don’t. I remain confident in my stance that videos only show what they actually recorded and not what happened before or after.

sangha is sooooo wrong here it is mazing...

The only part that actually bugs me is the threat to "tell the whole LGBT community"!!!!!!!!!!!

He can go ahead and do that. Not all of us think that throwing on a pair of hoop earrings creates a legit expectation that everyone refer to you as a woman.

He can go ahead and do that. Not all of us think that throwing on a pair of hoop earrings creates a legit expectation that everyone refer to you as a woman.

Not about that... the threat that the community will punish the store in retaliation... not shop there, try to get the employee fired, etc.

The poor flustered clerk:

"I didn't say 'sir'! I didn't say 'sir'! I said you both. I said both of you. I said both of you guys."

:lol:

But the raging customer lets that slide. She's not like, "you guys?!" Just let's it slide. I can only imagine the clerk's relief when that didn't start a new rage topic.

How did "guys" fall out of his mouth? So funny. It's like he was wrought with guilt and just had to finish the sentence. Nothing could have forced that "guys" out of my mouth; poor kid.

Not about that... the threat that the community will punish the store in retaliation... not shop there, try to get the employee fired, etc.

Eh, it’s an idle threat that people make all the time when they feel powerless.

Eh, it’s an idle threat that people make all the time when they feel powerless.

I am not worried it will amount to much, I am bugged that this is the fall back for something that should be a minor issue... THREAT!!!

It looked to me like the cop was more saying that he didn't want to be the victim of a perception of racism that lends itself to quick accusations. He must have surely been mistaken though, because nobody has even seen anything like that.

Right? Maybe, he should have beat the **** out of the kid to prove he wasn’t racist. :lol:

I want you to see it for what it is. You were "fooled" by a racist cop. Then, hopefully, you stop with the dog whistle.

You should have reported the cop for that remark. Obviously he's had issues in the past. You had a chance to stop a problem.

Again, and maybe this time without accusing me of being a member of the Klan, what was I “fooled” about?

Again, and maybe this time without accusing me of being a member of the Klan, what was I “fooled” about?

I did not accuse you of being a member of the Klan. Don't snowflake. Your "story" is a dog whistle; I illustrated that. Think about who it's popular with. Think about the fact that the cop is a racist. Think about the fact that what he told you is a lie. He played the victim card on black people knowing damn well what he was doing. And you bought it.

Learn.

You should have reported his act.

So this person was immediately in the wrong. She started cussing at the beginning, which creates a hostile environment, especially for the workers. She was further up set with people misgendering her, which is legitimate, but then she curses even further, effectively threatens the store employee, and kicks the Xbox. She definitely lost her **** as there was no reason to be cussing and kicking stuff. Flat out.

Hey, a post on the actual topic of the thread. Thank you, Mr. I.

Hey, a post on the actual topic of the thread. Thank you, Mr. I.

No one is forcing you to discuss my comment with me in your thread.

Last edited:
I did not accuse you of being a member of the Klan. Don't snowflake. Your "story" is a dog whistle; I illustrated that. Think about who it's popular with. Think about the fact that the cop is a racist. Think about the fact that what he told you is a lie. He played the victim card on black people knowing damn well what he was doing. And you bought it.

Learn.

You should have reported his act.

What was the “lie”?

Back
Top Bottom