• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transgender Woman Arrested for Taking Pictures in Target Changing Room

...and yet there are hundreds that would enjoy consenting.

I guess that is one part of human sexuality I just can't get my head around.

Even bondage is consensual, as was 100% of the other kinky crap I enjoyed and enjoy. It was fun playtime, rather than anything real and abusive.

Some people are simply into abusive, non-consenting sex or exploitation. It's not going to go away.

We've had years of conservative Christians equating paedophilia with LGBT lifestyles, why would that bigotry change now?

I simply asked if he had a special name for people who were not abnormal in ways other than this gender identity thing. I imagine he doesn't.

As I've said before, your language gives you away calamity. I'm sure that reading this thread aroused you in exactly the way that you were expecting and you had a happy ending. I guess that it has just come as a surprise to me that it was X that fluffed you.

Yeah, I enjoy being proven right. Of course, that does not mean you will ever admit you were wrong.

We've had years of conservative Christians equating paedophilia with LGBT lifestyles, why would that bigotry change now?

Oh, you're right, and I'm not surprised. But that doesn't detract from the fact that it's absurdity that doesn't rise from the depths of it's steeped ignorance enough to merit a response.

DO you have a special name for people who do not molest children too?

This is from way out in left field....like from beyond the fence. Da fuq?

This is from way out in left field....like from beyond the fence. Da fuq?

I'm basically just asking him if he had a special name for people who were not abnormal in ways other than this gender identity thing. I imagine he doesn't.

I'm basically just asking him if he had a special name for people who were not abnormal in ways other than this gender identity thing. I imagine he doesn't.

The whole "cis" thing is so that one can refer to those who are not trans and it is clear that they are referring to non- trans, or GF or whatever. It is used so that another can't respond with "oh I thought you mean a trans person". And in conversations where trans supporters are referring to MtF as "she" and other like word usages, sometimes the use of "cis" to remove all doubt is needed. For everyday conversations, it is usually not needed, but in environments like this, it's a good idea.

Transgender Woman Arrested for Taking Pictures in Target Changing Room : snopes.com

I thought things like this weren't supposed to happen. In fact, I pretty much believed they wouldn't and said so several times but, if you look at the picture of the person at the link, he does not look female at all or look like he's even trying so is he really trans or just saying so to take a few pics? It also bothers me that the suggestion that something was only done about this because it occurred in a dressing room, not a bathroom and therefore was not subject to Target's policy regarding trans people using their bathrooms. So would nothing have been done had this been in a Target bathroom?

And yes, the link is from Snopes and they confirm this story is true (unlike a similar story in April).

It's illegal to take pictures of people in the bathroom without their consent. So it would still be illegal regardless of it being a trans person, or a dude in a wig, or just a guy in the men's room or women's room.

Heterosexual, able-bodied, sighted, hearing, law-abiding, civilian, concious...

The whole "cis" thing is so that one can refer to those who are not trans and it is clear that they are referring to non- trans, or GF or whatever. It is used so that another can't respond with "oh I thought you mean a trans person". And in conversations where trans supporters are referring to MtF as "she" and other like word usages, sometimes the use of "cis" to remove all doubt is needed. For everyday conversations, it is usually not needed, but in environments like this, it's a good idea.

Why do we have to refer to not-trans as some special term? Oh, that's right, because Leftie fruitcakes cannot abide by simple terms like men and women to describe men and women, but rather want to include the gender identity of trans people in that definition.

Heterosexual, able-bodied, sighted, hearing, law-abiding, civilian, concious...

Yeah, and I guess if you are not gender confused, then they call you "cis."

Lol, one law gets broken, right wing is ready to use it to take away the rights of people they don't care about.

Lol, one law gets broken, right wing is ready to use it to take away the rights of people they don't care about.

Isn't the whole LGBT push to allow men into women's facilities taking away the rights of people they do not care about?

Some people are simply into abusive, non-consenting sex or exploitation. It's not going to go away.

And, your evidence for this is?

I'll leave a big clue for you calamity, you might be confusing actual abusive power and control with erotic fantasy role play. Are you confused?

I simply asked if he had a special name for people who were not abnormal in ways other than this gender identity thing. I imagine he doesn't.

No you didn't, stop playing games. This is not the only thread where you have thrown your diaper contents around to get attention.

And, your evidence for this is?

I'll leave a big clue for you calamity, you might be confusing actual abusive power and control with erotic fantasy role play. Are you confused?

No. I think you are just confused about my comment. I am referring to actual sadists and people who enjoy exploiting non-consenting victims. Pay attention if you're going to chime in.

Yeah, I enjoy being proven right. Of course, that does not mean you will ever admit you were wrong.

Whatever you enjoy is your problem not mine and I have been wrong before but, I'll never be as wrong and confused about sex and sexuality as your posts demonstrate that you are.

No you didn't, stop playing games. This is not the only thread where you have thrown your diaper contents around to get attention.

Sure I did. You're the one who jumped on the pedophile example as me somehow insulting trans people. It's what you do.

Whatever you enjoy is your problem not mine and I have been wrong before but, I'll never be as wrong and confused about sex and sexuality as your posts demonstrate that you are.

lol...you are probably the most confused person on this forum, Will.

Evidence proves otherwise calamity.

I'm not confused at all. That's one of the reasons I take such a strong position in these threads. Although, I guess I have to admit that confused people confuse me.

I'm not confused at all. That's one of the reasons I take such a strong position in these threads. Although, I guess I have to admit that confused people confuse me.

Being polemical is fine, I like polemical but, it only works when when it is done rationally and cleverly. Hitchens for example held some very strong positions but, he pulled it off because he was able to maintain his arguments because he did so without prejudice; That is the key. I understand what you are trying to do, you just aren't any good at it.

Being polemical is fine, I like polemical but, it only works when when it is done rationally and cleverly. Hitchens for example held some very strong positions but, he pulled it off because he was able to maintain his arguments because he did so without prejudice; That is the key. I understand what you are trying to do, you just aren't any good at it.

Well, yeah. Of course. If I was good at it, I'd be getting paid to do it instead of just doing it as an alternative to watching TV.

BTW, my only prejudice is comments which are absurd.

Isn't the whole LGBT push to allow men into women's facilities taking away the rights of people they do not care about?

What right is that ?

The right to be an authoritarian state that heavily penalizes people for the ordinary use of bathrooms ?

Back
Top Bottom