• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transgender HS science teacher tells US Education Dept. senior adviser: Students should be taught that 'not all egg producers are women'

Jaaaman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A transgender high school science teacher — during a video conference that included a U.S. Department of Education senior adviser — declared that students should be taught that "not all egg producers are women" along with other gender-inclusive principles.

More insanity from the left. You just can't make this up.

Quit relying on the Blaze. Here, let me help.

Well he's right - not all egg producers ARE women.

...some are snakes

The teacher then declares, "I would say, 'No, it's not women that produce eggs; it's ovaries that produce eggs.' That's accurate. That's precise. We're acknowledging that not all women produce eggs, and not all egg producers are women, for example. And we're teaching students that language matters."

🤷‍♀️ Nothing so insane there to make me clutch my pearls and call for smelling salts.

Quit relying on the Blaze. Here, let me help.

Very helpful. Your article confirms that all human egg bearers are female.

Some of them even identify as men, regardless of the scientific fact that their reproductive organs are distinctly female.

It's from The Blaze.

So someone DID in fact make that up.

Another stupid drive by thread. don't give it air.

Very helpful. Your article confirms that all human egg bearers are female.

Some of them even identify as men, regardless of the scientific fact that their reproductive organs are distinctly female.

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit. That or you didn't read it at all:

Many, if not most transgender men retain their female reproductive organs and retain the capacity to have children.

You lose. Again. :)

Is Sam Long transgender? Only women have a uterus and only a uterus can produce a baby. Men who claim to be women, who have transgender therapy or medical proceedures to change their body are not women and don't have a uterus. A transman may have a uterus but that's because they are a biological woman. There ae some things that cannot be changed by "woke" science.

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit. That or you didn't read it at all:

You lose. Again. :)

Yes, I read that, and as I stated they are biological females born with female reproductive organs.

This is why parents don't want people like you discussing sex with kindergarteners.

Yes, I read that, and as I stated they are biological females born with female reproductive organs.

As usual you inserted your own words into the discussion. You aren't--what is it righties always say--"following the science."

This is why parents don't want people like you discussing sex with kindergarteners.

Oooh, a nasty ad hom! Is that all you've got left?

As usual you inserted your own words into the discussion. You aren't--what is it righties always say--"following the science."

You're being obtuse.

The article you posted states the obvious and you even quoted it yourself: "Many, if not most transgender men retain their female reproductive organs and retain the capacity to have children."

Your article proves that humans who naturally bear eggs are biological females regardless of how they feel or identify themselves.

That's probably all the science you can handle for one day.

You're being obtuse.

The article you posted states the obvious and you even quoted it yourself: "Many, if not most transgender men retain their female reproductive organs and retain the capacity to have children."

Show me exactly where in the article reclassifies trans men as women. Cite the quote.

Your article proves that humans who naturally bear eggs are biological females regardless of how they feel or identify themselves.

That's probably all the science you can handle for one day.

Show me exactly where in the article reclassifies trans men as women. Cite the quote.

Show me the evidence that human egg bearers are born with anything other than female reproductive organs.

You're playing a word game, it's stupid, and it's also why millions are fleeing the nutter liberal woke agenda.

Show me the evidence that human egg bearers are born with anything other than female reproductive organs.

You're playing a word game, it's stupid, and it's also why millions are fleeing the nutter liberal woke agenda.

You first. :)

For those interested in Science vs. Liberal Woke Word Games:
Why Males Produce Sperm And Females Produce Eggs
The team, led by Dr Josephine Bowles and Professor Peter Koopman from the Institute for Molecular Bioscience at The University of Queensland, has discovered that derivatives of Vitamin A trigger the beginning of egg and sperm production, a process known as meiosis.

The cells that eventually turn into either eggs or sperm – known as germ cells – are identical in male and female embryos.

“Whether a germ cell develops into an egg or a sperm depends on the time at which meiosis begins,” Professor Koopman said.

“In females, meiosis begins before birth and eggs are produced, whereas in males, meiosis begins after birth and the result is sperm.”

Professor Koopman and his team found that retinoic acid, a derivative of Vitamin A, causes germ cells in female embryos to begin meiosis, leading to the production of eggs.

They also discovered an enzyme present in male embryos that wipes out retinoic acid and so suppresses meiosis until after birth, resulting in sperm production.

“This is an extremely important process that nobody has been able to figure out until now,” Professor Koopman said.

Good luck with your agenda.

More insanity from the left.
You just can't make this up.

the "blaze"​

Blaze Media is an American conservative[1][2] media company. It was founded in 2018 as a result of a merger between TheBlaze and CRTV LLC. The company's leadership consists of CEO Tyler Cardon and president Gaston Mooney.[1] It is based in Irving, Texas, where it has studios and offices, as well as in Washington, D.C. TheBlaze was a pay television network founded by Glenn Beck. CRTV LLC, which operated the Conservative Review and CRTV (Conservative Review Television), was an online subscription network.

oh yes, they can make this shit up...

-peace

1651119125591.png

Last edited:

True, some are hens.

I completely agree!! Chickens, snakes, fish and frogs also produce eggs.

Yet another example of the lunatic lefts legacy.

'Science'

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom