• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

(NewsCore) - A 58-year-old British transsexual Tuesday lost her court battle over the state-funded health service's refusal to pay for a breast enlargement, which she claimed violated her human rights.

Identified only as "C" for legal reasons, the gender identity disorder (GID) sufferer -- referring to people unhappy with their sex -- has been living as a woman for more than a decade.

Her breasts failed to develop sufficiently following hormonal treatment, leaving her in physical and psychological "limbo."

The transsexual, who is from the Reading area west of London, challenged the local National Health Service branch's refusal to pay for breast augmentation surgery, at a cost of £2,300 ($3,300).

Well what kind of savage nation won't even pay for fake breasts for men who want to be girls? :ssst:

I am glad they told him no. Cosmetic surgery should never be paid for by tax payers. If he wishes to be pretend to be a woman then he should pay for it himself. He should pay for his own hormones/pills, his quack who is recommend that he get a sex change and sex change operation if he wishes to pretend to be woman by altering his physical appearance.

I am glad they told him no. Cosmetic surgery should never be paid for by tax payers. If he wishes to be pretend to be a woman then he should pay for it himself. He should pay for his own hormones/pills, his quack who is recommend that he get a sex change and sex change operation if he wishes to pretend to be woman by altering his physical appearance.

Let me play CommiLib for a moment.
Clothes pin on the nose... ok... here we go...

Health care is a right, and this falls under mental health care. With fine breasticles she/he/it would have the self confidence to grace society with her/his/its skills, and this would SAVE money down the road in mental health care costs.

Give her/him/it her/his/its titties. It's her/his/its human right, and it will SAVE money in the long run.

Clothes pin off... back to sanity.
Sound like a CommiLib to you?

Last edited:
Issues like these are silly. . . especially when people are thrown off when someone's gender-identity issues are tossed into the subject.

Would a woman be able to get a breast enlargement *just* because she wanted to? Likely, no.
The only time in which it would be remotely acceptable is if the already existing breast was reduced or removed for medical reasons.
Never to put one there that wasn't there to begin with.

So 'transsexual' part has nothing to do with the issue in question.

Issues like these are silly. . . especially when people are thrown off when someone's gender-identity issues are tossed into the subject.

Would a woman be able to get a breast enlargement *just* because she wanted to? Likely, no.
The only time in which it would be remotely acceptable is if the already existing breast was reduced or removed for medical reasons.
Never to put one there that wasn't there to begin with.

So 'transsexual' part has nothing to do with the issue in question.

Sure it does. some dood wanted boobs, they said no. ;)

Sure it does. some dood wanted boobs, they said no. ;)

You have to let that go. . . because if you don't then some women (who are accepted as being the gender with breasts) will see a loophole and try to get one.

the state needs to take a standard view - very blanket - no breast enlargements unless yours was altered or removed. . . gender not-specified.

Love you're avatar :mrgreen:

I was looking at it too, and thinking he's trying to raise Obama's ire.

BTW, I think there's a hit song in this story for the The Bloodhound Gang.

You have to let that go. . . because if you don't then some women (who are accepted as being the gender with breasts) will see a loophole and try to get one.

the state needs to take a standard view - very blanket - no breast enlargements unless yours was altered or removed. . . gender not-specified.

what about man-boobs? What if he want's em back? :2razz:

Thank ya'll for this!! I needed the laughs !!

:2funny:

Well what kind of savage nation won't even pay for fake breasts for men who want to be girls? :ssst:

The worst part is continuing the lie calling him, her.

Its not a her and it never will be no matter how much hope and change you throw at it.

Last edited:
If some one wants to go through with all that pain and discomfort of having a sex change, I will call them by whatever pronoun they want. I don't think the government should be buying her a boob job, but I will call her "her".

Its not a her and it never will be no matter how much hope and change you throw at it.
that's just silly.

If some one wants to go through with all that pain and discomfort of having a sex change, I will call them by whatever pronoun they want. I don't think the government should be buying her a boob job, but I will call her "her".

As long as s/he's in the kitchen it's all good.

Last edited:

I don't care if you're 300lbs of harry machismo, when I throe you into the kitchen, put you in a dress and bend you over, you're a "her" regardless :2wave:

that's just silly.
Why? A sex change merely results in a guy with mutilated genitals and a hormone dependency. I put such people on the same level as:
0.jpg

Why? A sex change merely results in a guy with mutilated genitals and a hormone dependency. I put such people on the same level as:
0.jpg

It has more to do with being comfortable in your own skin. The science of genetics is far from perfect. I say kudos to anyone who is brave enough to get a sex change. I also wouldn't put them in the same category as people who are addicted to plastic surgery. That's just absurd. :roll:

It has more to do with being comfortable in your own skin. The science of genetics is far from perfect. I say kudos to anyone who is brave enough to get a sex change. I also wouldn't put them in the same category as people who are addicted to plastic surgery. That's just absurd. :roll:

Why? They just want to be "comfortable in their own skin."

0.jpg

Not all people with gender issues are unattractive.

PrideActLadyChablis.jpg

Miss Jay from some stupid model show my wife watches.

j-alexander-miss-j-splitgreenqueen-335a051607.jpg

"The science of genetics is far from perfect" -- here's another "brave soul" who didn't like what god gave him:

michael-jackson.jpg

Yeah. Can you imagine what it would be like to grow up as one gender, but always feel like a different gender and feel disgusted by your own body? It's not as easy as you think.

"The science of genetics is far from perfect" -- here's another "brave soul" who didn't like what god gave him:

michael-jackson.jpg

Well, if God is in charge of genetics then he needs to read the instruction manual again.

If you knew what all people go through to have a change of sex, you would realize it is more than this. It takes an incredible amount of personal bravery to go through it all.

Back
Top Bottom