• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transcripts of Orlando killer being released. Lynch editing out mentions of Islam

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is just ridiculous!

On Meet The Press this morning, NBC's Chuck Todd interviewed Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who said that the FBI is releasing edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando shooter to the police during his shooting spree.

Here's what the word "edited" means, according to Lynch:

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what's being left out?
LYNCH: What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of alleigance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.
CHUCK TODD: We're not going to hear him talk about those things?
LYNCH: We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript.

The Obama Administration and their PC **** have gone too far.

Obama puts the same effort into Transparency as he does into good government, not much.

Yes, we need to be outraged here IF the transcripts don't come out clean...but it sounds like they will.

If they're not going to allow us to hear what the guy said was his motivation, then why release anything at all?

Censorship - not a very Progressive value.

Eh, what do you expect when you have a conflict of propaganda....

I don't think they should even say the killers name. The FBI should not do anything to further the agenda of a madman.

I don't think they should even say the killers name. The FBI should not do anything to further the agenda of a madman.

Well now, that is a certain road to Hell right there. If we ever gave the government that kind of power to suppress the truth we would be ****ed good and hard often.

Not really suppress the truth, just not 24h a day repeating his name and agenda and heinous accomplishments over and over again for months. I think it motivates other nuts to do the sam
Well now, that is a certain road to Hell right there. If we ever gave the government that kind of power to suppress the truth we would be ****ed good and hard often.

This is just ridiculous!

On Meet The Press this morning, NBC's Chuck Todd interviewed Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who said that the FBI is releasing edited transcripts of the 911 calls made by the Orlando shooter to the police during his shooting spree.

LYNCH: What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of alleigance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.
LYNCH: We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript.

Why is theObama Admin in charge of 911 tapes to the OPD?

i know the new trend is not to give the killers name power by mentioning it.

I understand the reasoning

but

it is still a name that should never be forgotten because when we forget we lose awareness of truth..Omar Mateen

Sounds like the wrong choice for the right reasons. I don't think the government should be propagating statements in support of ISIS (however unofficial or insane they might be) but then I don't think they should be propagating the emergency call recordings in general. The problem is that so many people are pre-determined to attack (like the OP) so they'd attack the government if it didn't release the recordings at all and they'd attack the government for releasing them unedited.

Not really suppress the truth, just not 24h a day repeating his name and agenda and heinous accomplishments over and over again for months. I think it motivates other nuts to do the sam

It does, but this is a case where the Corporate Class Propaganda Machine is the problem, not government transparency.

Why is theObama Admin in charge of 911 tapes to the OPD?

When a high official of the US Justice Dept calls the locals with a "suggestion" one takes it seriously.

THe DC elite tend to get pissy and vindictive when their orders are not followed.

Last edited:
The real motive for the act of war must be edited out so that it may officially become discussed as a gay hatred and gun crime issue. It is just too darned hard to sell soldiers of Allah killing civilians in support of an Islamic state as not having anything to do with Islam which is only a peace loving religion.

Simple censorship. Get used to it, or do something about it.

Its basically Obama telling Americans that we can't handle the truth. What an insufferable prick.

This is just ridiculous!

Remember that "change" Obama promised ? :shock:

If the tapes are released "unedited", it would effectively squash the "It was the fault of guns" mantra that the Libturds are pushing and bring about the truth, that it was ISLAMIC EXTREMISM.

I don't think they should even say the killers name.

Do you feel everyone will suddenly forget Omar Mateen's name or something? LOL

The FBI should not do anything to further the agenda of a madman.

What are you talking about?

By using that analogy, the term 9/11 could, and may have already have the same effect as well.

So, we want the FBI, DOJ, and the media to lie to us, just to make us all feel better?

That is why America is in this same old recycled mess to begin............in regards to many other issues as well.

Just gimme the truth, the whole truth................and knock off the BS!

Back
Top Bottom