• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Train wrecks, bus crashes, plane crashes????????

it must be Obama

My money is on these things are not random accidents.
You're on. How much are you willing to stake and what would your win criteria be?

What does Alex Jones think?

My money is on these things are not random accidents.

I think it means we are the ones who were LEFT BEHIND during the rapture.

The guy "flying" the train has already given a statement, so he wasnt raptured.
I think it means we are the ones who were LEFT BEHIND during the rapture.

Train wrecks in Canada and Spain. Bus crashes in Italy and Ohio, planes in NY and SF.

1. i don't know much about the train crash in canada.

2. i saw footoge of the train crash in spain, it was going over the speed limit on a tight turn and derailed into a wall.

3. i know nothing about the bus crashes.

4. the plane crash in san francisco and new york are still being investigated, but to me it looks like pilot error in attempting to land caused both. the plane in new york landed nose wheel first instead of rear wheel first, which led to the nose wheel failing under the stress of the landing.

the plane in san francisco crashed due to pilot error, but we won't know until the ntsb release their report.

1. i don't know much about the train crash in canada.

2. i saw footoge of the train crash in spain, it was going over the speed limit on a tight turn and derailed into a wall.

3. i know nothing about the bus crashes.

4. the plane crash in san francisco and new york are still being investigated, but to me it looks like pilot error in attempting to land caused both. the plane in new york landed nose wheel first instead of rear wheel first, which led to the nose wheel failing under the stress of the landing.

the plane in san francisco crashed due to pilot error, but we won't know until the ntsb release their report.
Well you need to pay more attention. Hell the one in Canada killed dozens.

No way to "prove" any of it. The fix is in on how to cover it up.
I didn't say you had to prove anything. Your win criteria could simply be convincing me of a plausible method, motive and opportunity. Come on, put your money where your mouth is. I'll happily stake £1000 to the charity of your choice on a reasonable basis. :)

I didn't say you had to prove anything. Your win criteria could simply be convincing me of a plausible method, motive and opportunity. Come on, put your money where your mouth is. I'll happily stake £1000 to the charity of your choice on a reasonable basis. :)
Welp, I see you wont believe anything and I am not about to try to convice you of anything. But if you dont see it as odd that transportation is having deadly incidents every other week now. Nothing I can say will help you.

Maybe its just greedy CEOs pushing schedules, replacing expensive skilled workers with cheaper ones and skimping on maintenance to increase their bottom lines and get bigger bonuses.

Welp, I see you wont believe anything and I am not about to try to convice you of anything. But if you dont see it as odd that transportation is having deadly incidents every other week now. Nothing I can say will help you.
How do you know if you don't try? Do you really have that little confidence in your hypothesis? You could at least easily prove if there has actually been any significant increase in the kind of incidents you're talking about.

Or you could just keep playing around with vague inference and achieve less than nothing, not only failing to convince anyone of anything but weakening your own credibility at the same time.

Actually they are all caused by human error. They were not accidents and God didn't make them happen.
Yes, and the human error in these cases finds its root in Global Warming. Maybe not, but as long as we're just guessing...

Back
Top Bottom