• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Train wrecks, bus crashes, plane crashes????????

So speak, oh wise one. No guesses or conjecture now. You know.

I have said all that I need to say.

You have the floor.Let's see what you can do with it.

"Although it is not true that most Conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are Conservative." ~ John Stuart Mill

Last edited:
I have said all that I need to say.

You have the floor.Let's see what you can do with it.
No, no no, Shrubby. You said, "Actually they are all caused by human error. They were not accidents and God didn't make them happen." I am patiently waiting for complete descriptions of the specific human error in any or all of these cases.

"Although it is not true that most Conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are Conservative." ~ John Stuart Mill[/QUOTE]Ironic that you bolded that. Yet another case of human error, I suppose.

No, no no, Shrubby. You said, "Actually they are all caused by human error. They were not accidents and God didn't make them happen."
I am patiently waiting for complete descriptions of the specific human error in any or all of these cases.

You have my permission to keep waiting. You might want to take a bathroom break, every now and then.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

"Although it is not true that most Conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are Conservative." ~ John Stuart Mill
Ironic that you bolded that. Yet another case of human error, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

shrubnose;1062129399[QUOTE said:
]Ironic that you bolded that.
Yet another case of human error, I suppose.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I bolded it to make it more prominent and easier to read.

Ironic that you bolded that. Yet another case of human error, I suppose.
So you agree that my answer - the one you took issue with - is at least a valid as yours in that Global Warming, if believed, is yet another case of human error. Those are even your criteria there I used. I'm beginning to think that by your criteria, you must be conservative.

So you agree that my answer - the one you took issue with - is at least a valid as yours in that Global Warming, if believed, is yet another case of human error. Those are even your criteria there I used.
I'm beginning to think
that by your criteria, you must be conservative.

I haven't seen any signs yet that you're 'beginning to think'

You can't see what I'm looking at.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP
Neither can you. You don't know what you're looking at. But, Shrubby, I think I've made my point. You can carry on.

Wrong, You haven't made any point, but you have wasted some time that you'll never get back.
Whereas you haven't wasted any time, and have made a point. You win. Congratulations. You get, ah, maybe a star on your forehead, or something. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom