• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tragic twitter thread on how critical race theory destroys relationships

EMNofSeattle

No Russian ever called me deplorable
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Ben Shapiro mentioned this thread on his show today.

@Publicola17 : 1/ Woke anti-racism is child abuse.
My family is… | Read

It’s not on Twitter anymore but the thread reader website link above has it.

Basically white dude married a black woman with advanced education, bad plan to start but I digress, and has children with her and she’s now gone full critical race theory and you know this marriage will be over in a year from this guy is talking about it.

Some takeaways are, this is how leftism operates, the leftists make people come to think the left is a greater friend then your own family. They’re like a cult and they seek to isolate their acolytes from healthy connections

This also ties into what I wrote in my thread about Tomi Lahren where i critiqued her complaint that men weren’t interested in her despite her success, and I’ll reiterate, women with advanced education and careers are usually not desirable partners if you want children. In this tragic case the wife is abusing their children by teaching them false stuff about society and the police and its her connection to this academic Ivy League world that’s fueling it.

Brings me to point 3, always consider how suitable a mother a potential wife will be. An Ivy League education as he describes his wife having, will not prepare a potential wife to be a good mother and homemaker, and children will suffer for it.

This man needs to be a man and set his wife straight on how the education of his children will proceed and she is not permitted to poison their minds, which means when he finally grows the pair she will divorce him. But that may be the cost. It’s far better to make sure your future wife wants to be a wife and not a business partner with benefits in advance

My family is… | Read

Basically white dude married a black woman with advanced education, bad plan to start but I digress, and has children with her and she’s now gone full critical race theory and you know this marriage will be over in a year from this guy is talking about it.

Some takeaways are, this is how leftism operates, the leftists make people come to think the left is a greater friend then your own family. They’re like a cult and they seek to isolate their acolytes from healthy connections

This also ties into what I wrote in my thread about Tomi Lahren where i critiqued her complaint that men weren’t interested in her despite her success, and I’ll reiterate, women with advanced education and careers are usually not desirable partners if you want children. In this tragic case the wife is abusing their children by teaching them false stuff about society and the police and its her connection to this academic Ivy League world that’s fueling it.

Brings me to point 3, always consider how suitable a mother a potential wife will be. An Ivy League education as he describes his wife having, will not prepare a potential wife to be a good mother and homemaker, and children will suffer for it.

This man needs to be a man and set his wife straight on how the education of his children will proceed and she is not permitted to poison their minds, which means when he finally grows the pair she will divorce him. But that may be the cost. It’s far better to make sure your future wife wants to be a wife and not a business partner with benefits in advance

I just read the Twitter transcripts you linked to and the mans story deeply saddens me. How can people teach and preach such destructive nonsense to others.

OP brings this old joke to mind:

A newly wed couple were riding a horse drawn buggy home....

After a few miles the horse stopped in the middle of the road and the husband gave the horse a light pop with the whip. The horse kicked and bucked. The man quietly murmured "That's strike one.". A few minutes later the horse stopped again and after a light tap on his hind quarters bucked even more violently. This time the man murmured "That's strike two.". A few minutes later the horse bucked again and the man quietly climbed down from the carriage, pulled out a pistol, and shot the horse dead. His new wife immediately began screaming and yelling and striking the man asking what the hell was wrong with him. The man pocketed his pistol, looked up at his distraught wife, and murmured "That's strike one."

My family is… | Read

:screwy

The twitter account no longer exists.

I could be wrong but as I understand Ben, women should be subservient, try not to get them smarts and do the kitchen thing that all women love. Do Ben want them to dance the "jig" also?
I wonder if people like Ben have ever thought that perhaps a lot of diseases may have been cured or wonderful inventions invented if (in the past) certain classes had to "Toe the Line" because of Da White Man...who need their ego stroked every night?

I could be wrong but as I understand Ben, women should be subservient, try not to get them smarts and do the kitchen thing that all women love. Do Ben want them to dance the "jig" also?
I wonder if people like Ben have ever thought that perhaps a lot of diseases may have been cured or wonderful inventions invented if (in the past) certain classes had to "Toe the Line" because of Da White Man...who need their ego stroked every night?

That’s not Bens position but I can answer the last question: zero.

Islamic society has stagnated (centuries of first cousin marriage will do that) and societies in Asia stagnated, and the peoples in the New World had no scientific capacity hardly to speak of and Africa likewise. Scientifically it was Western Europe and post colonial new world societies where all of the inventions were made. There are many reasons for this but simply speaking only societies from Western Europe where skin is lighter and their derivative colonies could make fancy inventions and medical breakthroughs.

As far as men versus women, the best measure of intelligence we have is IQ and if you look at IQ distribution men occupy the very top and very bottom. Since the intelligence curve of women peaks and falls before the male curve (see below) then there is no reason to believe women would’ve made massive discoveries that men were incapable of making. The social role of the sexes follows from nature.

AB3E9CFF-5A43-4A89-866D-002FFCFD4C6B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom