• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Traditional masculinity' deemed harmful, could lead to sexual harassment, medical group says

I'm a Bill Maher liberal. Bill would have criticized the thing like this because it makes liberals look bad.
On the other hand, The right does appear to be driven by too much testosterone with all this sabre-rattling fire and fury crap that Trump says.

But this is what the right loves to do find some extreme position on the left and paint the whole field with it.Tucker Carlson does this a lot

Man haters? My how the right loves their strawman

There is no link to any study so until I see a link to THIS STUDY Fox is talking about, far as I am concerned it is fake news.

Do you know how to use Google?

Fox New pushed the story, it is irresponsible journalism to talk about said study and leave out the links.
And you can cram your smartass remarks about Google.

Fox New pushed the story, it is irresponsible journalism to talk about said study and leave out the links.
And you can cram your smartass remarks about Google.

Journalism sucks so bad that they are generally propaganizers, the so-called journalists yes I know, them making you spend 20 seconds to find a link we could add to the list of all the ways they suck,,,,but it would be far down the list.

You fail to prioritize effectively.

You also fail at civility.

Why do men who are so into masculinity spend so much time whining, which is not masculine at all?

Shouldnt they be taking it like a man?

Now now sangha, you know better than to assume someone’s gender identity.

I suspect this has to do with the identification of a number of things with masculinity that are actually bad things. Whereas other things associated with masculinity are good things, but also not necessarily for men only.

Where is the volume of the bad things about femininity?

It did gimble and gyre in the wade. Something about frumious bandersnatches. Apple quasars for lunch!

See that is a problem, the lack of fair play, because Women are Wonderful was always a scam.

Not as much of a "scam" as treating them like property, but each to his own...

Or not.

It did gimble and gyre in the wade. Something about frumious bandersnatches. Apple quasars for lunch!

Not as much of a "scam" as treating them like property, but each to his own...

Or not.

Clearly I expect more than you can deliver.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/amer...inity-harmful-could-lead-to-sexual-harassment

This is what I consider liberal ideology that has cultivated a generation of man-haters, especially against white men. I think this is also part of the crap educators are passing along to our children, in order to stigmatizes boys as aggressors. Maybe the definition of traditional masculinity needs to be discussed, because it appears the haters have a skewed view of men. Thank God many women failed the indoctrination effort, but unfortunately even many of those have a scarred psyche and overcompensate as a result.

Except they’re ****ing right. A lot of horrible behavior towards women is accepted under “traditional male behavior.”

Journalism sucks so bad

Yes, it does, and for a network so intent on promoting Trump's battle cry of FAKE NEWS, intentionally leaving out links to a study is an example of bad journalism. I wager that the actual study never even said that masculinity was toxic.
I'm sure that I am able to suss out the study they're talking about but that is not the point.

The point is GLASS HOUSES, BEAM IN EYE, etc.
And you know that.
And everybody else knows that you know that.

But you don't give a ****, do you...

The accusations prompted fans and critics to reevaluate both men’s work. At Splinter, Aran notes that despite its sexual harassment storyline, Master of None’s second season displays some underlying misogyny. Dev’s relationship with love interest Francesca, in particular, sends the message “that a woman’s initial reluctance can be chipped away at, that indifference is a wall to be torn down.”
https://www.vox.com/2019/1/9/18172273/louis-ck-comeback-parkland-aziz-ansari-metoo

I of course bailed out long before a guy trying to get a girl to like him became misogyny.

Back
Top Bottom