• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Totally Real Source Reveals How Trump Discovered the Planeload of Looters

TU Curmudgeon

B.A. (Sarc), LLb. (Lex Sarcasus), PhD (Sarc.)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
From New York Magazine

Last night, in an interview with Laura Ingraham, President Trump made an astonishing charge. “We had people get on a plane from a certain city this weekend,” he said. “And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that. They’re on a plane —”

“Where?” asked Ingraham.

“Where — I’ll tell you sometime. But it’s under investigation right now. But they came from a certain city, and this person was coming to the Republican National Convention, and there were like seven people on the plane like this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage … The money is coming from some very stupid, rich people.”

Speaking to reporters this morning, Trump elaborated. “A person was on a plane, said there were about six people like that person, more or less, and what happened is the entire plane filled up with the looters, the anarchists, the rioters, people that obviously were looking for trouble …” he divulged. “This was a firsthand account of a plane going from Washington to wherever.”

At first, I was suspicious about the veracity of the anecdote. But then I found ...

COMMENT:-

Close enough to reality to convince some people?

From New York Magazine

Last night, in an interview with Laura Ingraham, President Trump made an astonishing charge. “We had people get on a plane from a certain city this weekend,” he said. “And in the plane, it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that. They’re on a plane —”

“Where?” asked Ingraham.

“Where — I’ll tell you sometime. But it’s under investigation right now. But they came from a certain city, and this person was coming to the Republican National Convention, and there were like seven people on the plane like this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage … The money is coming from some very stupid, rich people.”

Speaking to reporters this morning, Trump elaborated. “A person was on a plane, said there were about six people like that person, more or less, and what happened is the entire plane filled up with the looters, the anarchists, the rioters, people that obviously were looking for trouble …” he divulged. “This was a firsthand account of a plane going from Washington to wherever.”

At first, I was suspicious about the veracity of the anecdote. But then I found ...

The following day Trump stated that the plane in question was departing DC?

Trump'''s '''dark shadows''' conspiracy theory is evolving, but CNN still calls it '''almost too dumb to fact-check'''

From New York Magazine

“Where?” asked Ingraham.

The man took a picture of them and it proved to be true.

Thugs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom