• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tories scapegoat Public for Islam's PR crash!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sayeeda Warsi echoed David Cameron's attitude that there's too much anti-Islamic bigotry in Britain today:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ss-Warsi-attacks-bigotry-against-Muslims.html

She lashed out at 'dinner table' Islamophobics, usually ordinary people sick and tired of what they see as constant surly unrest across the Islamic Community and world. And usually the only errors seem to be trivial when retelling the latest outrages.

And such comments are proved to be a mere sop to overly-laboured Islamic tantrums. The fact that we Westerners have been the most welcoming, self-censoring and accommodating nations to the Muslims, even at the expense of far less demanding and petulant religious followers such as Jews or Sikhs, virtually self-explains that.

Now we ordinary people are being scapegoated and disciplined for reacting with incredulity at all we've been forced to swallow to appease Islamism. It's not US requiring a stiff dressing-down! We've had enough laws and pompous speeches lambasting the wrong people as it is.

Muslims get up to constant hi-jinks and so there's friction? I wonder how long it took the Tories to work that out and react against the reactors?! And with Muslims now having their own police association, there's impetus for such action, as the case against Channel Four proved.

Let's end this moronic Leftist and 'Liberal-Conservative' habit of ringfencing Islam or Muslims from scrutiny, particularly when 'bargains' are made to 'make up' for previous 'offences' at the hogtied hands of Government. For example, Labour had to kiss and re-kiss Islamist backside with repeated platitudes or cultural concessions just because of Iraq and Afghanistan. (Though I admit the Muslims are far better at unscrupulously milking situations than rowdy protesting leftists, something I hope the Reds don't also learn to fully copy.)

If Islamics can't stand probing enquiry or trenchent criticism, then they'd best take a word from the country's wise and stop getting up to their usual Islamist agitation!

Yeah: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...ance-greece-holland-etc-3.html#post1059233999

Warsi's a rather two-faced woman anyway when dealing with fellow Muslims. It's been pointed out somewhere that she's all hardline conservative (especially over gay issues) with her fellow Muslims whilst in front of us she's all on-message.

And it looks as if they probably deserve each other as I gather there was quite a bit of Muslim annoyance when Warsi didn't attend that Islamic thing:

London Muslim: David Cameron bans Sayeeda Warsi from attending the Islamic GPU conference

Last edited:
LOL.
Apparently Sayeeda Warsi was right. :lol:

I think you can hardly moan about 'casual Islamophobia' when you have your own Home Secretary colleague issued with a fatwa because certain Muslims are offended at her control order replacements.

Fatwa against Theresa May: Islamic poster campaign launched against Home Secretary | Mail Online

With a growing band of ever bolder Islamists handing out Nazi-esque filth about destroying democracy and killing homosexuals without being thrown out of the country, it's not surprising there's a growing anger over orthodox Islam.

001-2.jpg

The headline screams too much even for my tastes yet there's a powerful revelation: Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/91246-three-more-charged-homophobia-2.html#post1059249795

It doesn't matter if kindly Mr. Ali of the corner shop wouldn't harm a fly never mind his wife or a Jew. Or that Mira age 7 is the sweetest little girl you ever met. The fact that both Islamist and spiritualist Muslim alike believe in the same 'prophet' means that each has to carry the can back for Islam's wickedness for as long as they believe.

When Warsi talks about 'casual Islmophobia', is that like 'jacket and jeans' casual or 'resting worker sitting on a wall drinking tea' casual? I've never heard such obvious deflective rubbish in my life.

Last edited:
I believe extremism and conservatism is becoming a problem, you believe ISLAM is the problem. There is a fine line between the two. You decide not to distinguish between extremism and Islam in general and thats a problem.

I don't think so. I distinguish between Islam and Muslims because experience tells me that ordinary people of the Muslim faith can have no supremacist ambition whatever, or as much as can be to destroy what integration there has been. And the spectrum is wide.

I'm not saying all Muslims are culpable or should be blamed as a collective because of their religion. But I do say that no Muslim can escape facing up to certain realities about the person they regard as the perfect man. Or indeed the behaviour of the actual Islamists of whatever stripe which this crazy man inspired.

All the psychotic filth spouted by Muhammad and logged in the Koran and Hadith is Islam. And despite the claims of individual sects who kill each other over bits and pieces, it's generally hard and fast.

Last edited:
Wow. Does anyone here ever directly respond to the things you post?
Or do they just avoid them altogether?

Methinks it's the latter.
Or rather, I can CLEARLY SEE it's the latter.
I have been following your posts with interest, and it seems that since your facts are irrefutable, the others just change the subject or ignore them.
Good job!
...And as for the rest of you, I am really surprised that you prefer to ignore the facts rather than to admit to them and deal with reality.
(Conservatism and extremism have something in common? I wonder what that would be? I'm stumped.)
Ironic that your opposition would use the Burke quote, as this is notorious as the opening quote for the documentary Obsession, which is about radical Islam.

The irony is piling up on the irony board.

You can't say at the same time that you have no problems with Muslims but hate Islam and Mohammad, the two go hand in hand. Its like saying I don't have a problem with Christians but hate Christianity and Jesus.

Not quite. For one thing, as I take pride in repeating, Islam is unique. It's a religion of hate and death dressed as religious enlightenment. In what other religion do you get Christians called pigs and Jews apes?

Religious atrocities have always been carried out in the name of God. But Islam's the only one where genocide was claimed as the direct order of God.

Muslims have the unique task of facing Muhammad's legacy in a way Christians don't have to with Jesus. Muslims are also extremely diverse whilst Muhammad himself was a monster.

Not quite. For one thing, as I take pride in repeating, Islam is unique. It's a religion of hate and death dressed as religious enlightenment. In what other religion do you get Christians called pigs and Jews apes?
Religious atrocities have always been carried out in the name of God. But Islam's the only one where genocide was claimed as the direct order of God.
Muslims have the unique task of facing Muhammad's legacy in a way Christians don't have to with Jesus. Muslims are also extremely diverse whilst Muhammad himself was a monster.

That says it all right there, oooookkkkk buddy

Sayeeda Warsi echoed David Cameron's attitude that there's too much anti-Islamic bigotry in Britain today:

Tory chief Baroness Warsi attacks 'bigotry' against Muslims - Telegraph

She lashed out at 'dinner table' Islamophobics, usually ordinary people sick and tired of what they see as constant surly unrest across the Islamic Community and world. And usually the only errors seem to be trivial when retelling the latest outrages.

And such comments are proved to be a mere sop to overly-laboured Islamic tantrums. The fact that we Westerners have been the most welcoming, self-censoring and accommodating nations to the Muslims, even at the expense of far less demanding and petulant religious followers such as Jews or Sikhs, virtually self-explains that.

Now we ordinary people are being scapegoated and disciplined for reacting with incredulity at all we've been forced to swallow to appease Islamism. It's not US requiring a stiff dressing-down! We've had enough laws and pompous speeches lambasting the wrong people as it is.

Muslims get up to constant hi-jinks and so there's friction? I wonder how long it took the Tories to work that out and react against the reactors?! And with Muslims now having their own police association, there's impetus for such action, as the case against Channel Four proved.

Let's end this moronic Leftist and 'Liberal-Conservative' habit of ringfencing Islam or Muslims from scrutiny, particularly when 'bargains' are made to 'make up' for previous 'offences' at the hogtied hands of Government. For example, Labour had to kiss and re-kiss Islamist backside with repeated platitudes or cultural concessions just because of Iraq and Afghanistan. (Though I admit the Muslims are far better at unscrupulously milking situations than rowdy protesting leftists, something I hope the Reds don't also learn to fully copy.)

If Islamics can't stand probing enquiry or trenchent criticism, then they'd best take a word from the country's wise and stop getting up to their usual Islamist agitation!

Yeah: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...ance-greece-holland-etc-3.html#post1059233999

Warsi's a rather two-faced woman anyway when dealing with fellow Muslims. It's been pointed out somewhere that she's all hardline conservative (especially over gay issues) with her fellow Muslims whilst in front of us she's all on-message.

And it looks as if they probably deserve each other as I gather there was quite a bit of Muslim annoyance when Warsi didn't attend that Islamic thing:

London Muslim: David Cameron bans Sayeeda Warsi from attending the Islamic GPU conference

Rop i think your missing the point. Warsi is suggesting we are catergorising muslims into two camps. Radical Muslim and non Radical Muslim, thus by default normal Muslim has vanished from our narative.
Nancy Frazer has done some interesting work on identity and our relationship within a multicultural society.

The identity model

"The usual approach to the politics of recognition - what I shall call the 'identity model' - starts from the Hegelian idea that identity is constructed dialogically, dialogicallythrough the interactive back-and-forth process of dialogue, through a process of mutual recognition. According to Hegel [an important nineteenth-century German philosopher], recognition designates an ideal reciprocal relation between subjects, in which each sees the other both as its equal and also as separate from it. This relation is constitutive for subjectivity: one becomes an individual subject only by virtue of recognizing, and being recognized by, another subject. Recognition from others is thus essential to the development of a sense of self. To be denied recognition - or to be 'misrecognized' - is to suffer both a distortion of one's relation to one's self and an injury to one's identity." (Frazer,N. 2000)

Paul

Last edited:
That says it all right there, oooookkkkk buddy

I just noticed the title...

"Tories scapegoat Public for Islam's PR crash!"

I wonder if it should read...

"Tories scapegoat Republic of Public for Islam's PR crash!"

Warsi is suggesting we are catergorising muslims into two camps. Radical Muslim and non Radical Muslim, thus by default normal Muslim has vanished from our narative.

Isn't a non-radical Muslim a normal one to her then? Or are we, instead, to consider all the Muslims as one poor downtrodden, homogenous fluffy mass, something even I in my anti-Islam feelings would say wasn't so?

And it is just another bitching session as far as I'm concerned because the wider Public has no controlling influence over whatever Islamists get up to, be it bombing a railway station, demanding death to Jews or infidels, demanding Sharia courts or just their own dress codes imposed on infidels at swimming pools.

Warsi, though doubtless doing it to be 'fair' in shovelling a bit of blame on everyone, should just tell her poor persecuted Muslims that they either behave or get deported. And as that will leave only nice Mr. Ali and sweet Mira age 7, I see no problem.

Last edited:

Tory chief Baroness Warsi attacks 'bigotry' against Muslims - Telegraph

Are you the British version of that famous nazi propaganda rodent gobbels or gerbels? or something? anyways i dont know how to spell his name. but anyways we all get it you feel that muslims suck big time and they should leave europe and also not enough of them are being arrested or deported..yes yes anyone whos been on this forum long enough could read you like a book and predict what your going to say, the seething hatred and bigotry you feel towards muslims is so obvious it oozes out of all of our keyboards. but i like how you throw in that british accent in the way you type, thats almost somewhat amusing. Just out of curiousty and you dont have to answer are you a British Jew? not that it matters in anyway, but your interests,views,beliefs, likes, and dislikes seem to fit that description in a way. no offense, just an observation

Just out of curiousty and you dont have to answer are you a British Jew?

I would be proud if I was.

Are you a Muslim?

(You just can't buy exchanges like this!)

I would be proud if I was.
Good, because they are good and smart people, who have a broad range of views on the topics you seem to enjoy discussing. One of the factors that may influence their views is the country they are from and how it affects their daily life. Thats why i asked everything plays a factor it seems in life.
Are you a Muslim?
why, yes indeed i be one. But i would be a liar and a hippocrit if i told you i pray or even can remember the last time i went to a mosque, im not very religious at all but my parents are muslim so i guess so shall i
(You just can't buy exchanges like this!)
no, they are priceless arent they?

But Republic of Public sir, what you say chap about me humble observation that your clear as day and obvious hatred and bias and disgust of mooslems in europe is seething through our computer boards, in all your posts you havent thrown them a positive crum of a good word ever.:2wave:

I've had quite a few requests from Muslims suspicious that I might be a Jew. They fear dislike from the Hebrews and resent it with a complete lack of appreciative irony. Ask too many Muslims who they think should 'win' in the Middle East and they shout out 'Palestine and its Hamas government'. Too few say both sides should survive in peace.

And with Mein Kampf a bestseller in the Muslim world with brutal Sharia Law still prevalent, I'm not at all convinced the Islamic world is on a path to peace yet. No wonder all my opposition can do is scream 'hate' and 'gerbels' at me.

Though to answer your question directly, it's Islam I'm biased and disgusted about, with no few followers orthodox enough to believe that the likes of Koran 9:29 is still valid in the modern age.

Before you rage to me about hate, speak to your own: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...ion-20-january-2011-situation-christians.html

Sorry about the Godwin's Law backfiring: FactsOfIsrael.com: Hitler's "Mein Kempf" is very popular in the Arab world

Mein Kampf: Best seller in Muslim Bangladesh | the Crethi & the Plethi | News, Analysis, Opinions and In depth information on Middle East Affairs

Mein Kampf a Bestseller in Turkey - Winds of Change.NET

Mein Kampf Best-Seller Among Palestinians (ZOA) October, 1999

Hitler is a Youth Idol- Mein Kampf is a Bestseller

The Koran is much like Mein Kampf. Glad you don't read it: Prophet of Doom - Islam in Muhammad

Last edited:
I've had quite a few requests from Muslims suspicious that I might be a Jew
my son, i thought we already addressed this in mine and your previous posts, must we drag things on and beat a dead horse
They fear dislike from the Hebrews and resent it with a complete lack of appreciative irony.
This here sir, try as i might could not make complete sense of what your trying to say, especially the
''appreciative irony'' that in my days on the forums have never seen before.
Ask too many Muslims who they think should 'win' in the Middle East and they shout out 'Palestine and its Hamas government'
I think too many of them say Palestine because, pardon me i dont know if you are aware of the events in 1948, where they fled the land they have lived on, until the people coming to kick them out stop and left. As for Hamas, they don't love Hamas, but they dislike Israel more because they are oppressed and hamas, who are obvisously Palestinian are one of the very few Palestinian groups who will fight back when the israeli jews kick them out of their homes, spit in their face, raise their olive trees and take more and more land everyday, and showing that they really are not interested in splitting the land in a fair and propotianal way
Too few say both sides should survive in peace.
if you take a step back and try to look at from a neutral view, as to why they feel that way. Look at what they had before and after the after math of 1948, simple as that. they used to have a pizza now they have a couple of crumbs because it was mostly taken away from them and it was theirs in the first place
And with Mein Kampf a bestseller in the Muslim world with brutal Sharia Law still prevalent, I'm not at all convinced the Islamic world is on a path to peace yet
really? i didnt know that! mein kampf is a best seller there? so the evil arab sharia muslims are simultinously reading mein kampf and the quran at the same time?! those silly crazy rabits.
I'm not at all convinced the Islamic world is on a path to peace yet.
ofcourse its far from perfect, but all their lives a vast majority of the arab/muslim countries have only known western backed dictators who brutally oppress their own people, in order to serve the interests of Israel, not to mention the fact the Palestinians are not being treated fairly on their only land they have known by israel.
Though to answer your question directly, it's Islam I'm biased and disgusted about
thank you for admitting your biased and disguses towards islam, you do know after a while though people will get sick of reading your obvious biased and hate filled posts, because they all already know how your going to feel and what your going to say. but if this repititive activity helps you cope with the anguish that you feel in your failed life outside the internet, by all means please proceed.

must we drag things on and beat a dead horse

Sorry you killed it now?

hamas, who are obvisously Palestinian are one of the very few Palestinian groups who will fight back when the israeli jews kick them out of their homes, spit in their face, raise their olive trees...

Ranting. Hamas is a terror group hailed as heroes by radical Muslims and Leftists. That your kind hate Isreal so much they vote in terrorists says more about their hate than any perceived in me.

they used to have a pizza now they have a couple of crumbs because it was mostly taken away from them and it was theirs in the first place

Palestine was never originally Muslim. It was stolen by jihad, with the Jews displaced for centuries before their homeland was restored. And even then it's the Jews who have the crumbs because the Hebrews had the whole Middle East before Islam.

all their lives a vast majority of the arab/muslim countries have only known western backed dictators who brutally oppress their own people, in order to serve the interests of Israel

So when homosexuals are hanged, women stoned for being raped and people killed for apostasy, they're doing it for Jews?!

And when Hamas launch rocket attacks on Israel they do it for Jews?

thank you for admitting your biased and disguses towards islam, you do know after a while though people will get sick of reading your obvious biased and hate filled posts, because they all already know how your going to feel and what your going to say. but if this repititive activity helps you cope with the anguish that you feel in your failed life outside the internet, by all means please proceed.

Erm, who was doing the hating did you say?

Doing it for Jews: Death to Apostates favoured by three quarters of Pakistanis? - Richard Dawkins - RichardDawkins.net

PAKISTAN New apostasy bill to impose death on anyone who leaves Islam - Asia News

Last edited:
Are you the British version of that famous nazi propaganda rodent gobbels or gerbels? or something? anyways i dont know how to spell his name. but anyways we all get it you feel that muslims suck big time and they should leave europe and also not enough of them are being arrested or deported..yes yes anyone whos been on this forum long enough could read you like a book and predict what your going to say, the seething hatred and bigotry you feel towards muslims is so obvious it oozes out of all of our keyboards. but i like how you throw in that british accent in the way you type, thats almost somewhat amusing. Just out of curiousty and you dont have to answer are you a British Jew? not that it matters in anyway, but your interests,views,beliefs, likes, and dislikes seem to fit that description in a way. no offense, just an observation

LMAO!
Why? Do you want to go and behead him?
Just an observation...

Ranters like 24107, professing admiration for Hamas, are just the reason for the making of a new, glossy victimhood movie:

~ “MOOZ-lum” Propaganda Machine Uses The Silver Screen To Con Infidel Audiences ~ | Logan's Warning

...Or, at least, reaction to people like him being the reason. Something which didn't happen on its own and is used to reinforce the very 'them and us' attitude Muslims bellyache about in an over-egged way.

No doubt Warsi and cohorts will dribble over it when released here.
(May even be used in schools. Wouldn't put it past them!)

They just don't effing well get it, do they?

If Islam and choice Muslims are indeed fluffy and benign, dhimmi and Muslim film-makers wouldn't feel the need to push us propaganda all the time!

Criminals are similar to this Islam business - the worse they are, the louder they scream 'innocence'!

Freshman Fla. Rep. West Stirs Controversy over Anti-Islamic Comments | The Afro-American Newspapers | Your Community. Your History. Your News.

Last March, West criticized the popular “Coexist” bumper stickers, which display symbols of Christianity, Judaism, Islam and other religions and philosophies.

“And the reason why I get upset, and every time I see one of those bumper stickers, I look at the person inside that is driving,” West said, according to the blog ThinkProgress, operated by the progressive policy group Center for American Progress. “Because that person represents something that would give away our country. Would give away who we are, our rights and freedoms and liberties because they are afraid to stand up and confront that which is the antithesis, anathema of who we are. The liberties that we want to enjoy.”

West added that Islam was a “very vile and very vicious enemy that we have allowed to come in this country because we ride around with bumper stickers that say ‘Coexist.’”

British Muslims: 7/7 Was Inside Job, with QUARTER backing it! : Dubai Politics Talk - Dubai Forums

(And I wish these Islamists would make up thier deranged minds as whether 7/7 and 9/11 were inside jobs by Muslim haters, or triumphs of Islamic will!)

Last edited:
my Republic how you are a master of twisting words, i never said i admire hamas, but to simply point out they are the enemies of Israel, who are obvisiously the enemies of the Palestinians, you can see who would side with who? is that complicated.

You Republic Of Public are a proud vicious racist and bigot. Your posts educate no one. In fact your own posts show the true contents of your dark heart, and it is filled with unimaginable hate and evil. Believe me when i say your posts are the same you will find at that racist website stormfront. Im 100% positive the educated, and good long standing members of the forum don't even bat an eye lash at the absurdity you post. If you dedicated this much time to posting useless garbage on the internet, that everyone see's as useless hate rhetoric with no educational value anyway, think of how much money you could be making in the real world doing something productive that actually matters. Although i bet you dont make much more than mimimum wage.

i never said i admire hamas, but to simply point out they are the enemies of Israel, who are obvisiously the enemies of the Palestinians, you can see who would side with who?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Even when that extends to terrorists who you did go out of your way to say good words for. And who you never criticised for their atrocities.

Is that complicated.

No, not difficult at all.

And for somebody who supposedly isn't worried about the truth you call viciously racist and bigoted, I'm surprised you go out of your way to rant and rage at how absurdly non-educational my data apparently is.

Not effectively refuted mark you, but you can't expect miracles from my opposition!

Quotes from a Facebook friend on the 'Mooz-Lum' film (used with permission):

I think I saw a clip of this film on the Tube a week or so ago. The clip I saw had this young mooz-lum debating in his high school class and trying to say that all the West (especially the US) were the terrorists; and that the poor Mooz-lums were just standing up this Western invasion so thus any acts of terrorism by them against the West were justified.

The smirks & nods he gets from his Arabic tutor whilst apparently showing up his middle class white American infidel friends is just sickening to watch.
This is Pallywood going to Hollywood. This brainwashing taqiyya BS of a film is one I will never watch either. The pandering to poor Islamic 'hurt' feelings is just pathetic to see.

I'll watch it. Know your rubbish, that's what I say.

You can bet your life that if this was a film called "Jooo-ish", putting across a young Jewish boy's life in the US and telling his middle class white American friends of the woes of the Jewish people in Israel, that this film would be brandished as pure propaganda by the mainsteam media & Islamist themselves.. and would be banned from showing around the world too.

Those do exist. They're the regularly-broadcast Palestinian films which do nothing but brainwash children into hating Isreal and Jews, even calling for their massacres. And, surprise surprise, Islamists and leftard dhimmis make absolutely no fuss at all.

The 'wrong' kind of hatred to be combatted I suppose!

3 YEAR-OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS:

But we HAVE had a film here which shows the REAL Islam and had the maker threatened with death and banned from visiting Britain, then ended up with a Muslim 'lord' threatening to bring THOUSANDS of Muslim thugs to cause chaos on the streets of London if it was shown.

And the film was, of course.....

Here's some more information about people who obviously AREN'T evil and dark hearted, especially compared to me in a Muslim opinion:

Poor misunderstood Muslims: Egyptians say, “When we are free we will finally destroy Israel.” “Israel is the enemy.” « Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

Orlando mosque supports Hamas fundraiser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HIQQMUrLc

They're 'misunderstood' alright; especially when we hear the usual radio silence and bellyaching about not being liked over constant Islamic travesties in the mainstream.

They want to silence free speech by demented screams of 'Iswamophobia', 'hate' or 'wacism' when normal people complain, though they're red hot from the blocks to whinge themselves!

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Republic of Public and 24107 have been thread banned. Any additional posts in this thread will result in further consequences for these posters.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread Bans reversed. However, I suggest this thread begin to focus VERY narrowly on the Torrie's views and not on Palestine, Israel, or other Middle East entities or it'll be moved to the appropriate forum, quickly

Back
Top Bottom