• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Topless women win big as Colorado city drops ban

Why? Let's see your reasoning. You do know that they won't be FORCED to go topless. I bet that 99.9+% of the time it won't happen. Particularly in winter.

If fact, I bet the biggest winner will be nursing moms.

Well in Canada and most of Europe complete nudity is legal and it causes no issues.

Well in Canada and most of Europe complete nudity is legal and it causes no issues.

I consider it a needless law that was put there by prudes. I also think that the force of convention means more than what a law would do.

I pretty much agree. Lots of men look pretty bad with their shirts off, too. That's kind of the point, though. It's not about titillation, really, it's just that if men can swim or sunbathe without a shirt, makes sense to allow women to do it, if they want.

I totally agree with that. I don't think people, male or female, should walk around shirtless in everyday life, but if you're at the beach, the male/female distinction is stupid. People should do what they want.

I have to say that I get a real kick out of the uptight Christians who rail against female toplessness, and then in the next breath criticize Muslims for oppressing women by requiring them to cover their hair.

Men shouldn’t be going around in public shirtless either so just repass the ban to apply equally to both (and only both) sexes

Why should we care again? Let alone waste time or money?

Good call. Get the Christian patriarchy out of the legal system. Requiring women to cover their breasts is the same as requiring them to cover their legs or faces.

"under his eye"

Do you always have to go in to horse**** mode? There's always someone who has to make an absurd statement with extra hyperbole on top. :roll:

my, my, my snowflake much?

religious people; so damn sensitive.

My best friend's family when we were high school took in a Spanish foreign exchange student. They took her to a state park and she was shocked that no one went topless. Spain was very Catholic.

I consider it a needless law that was put there by prudes. I also think that the force of convention means more than what a law would do.

That is exactly what it is, nothing more.

My best friend's family when we were high school took in a Spanish foreign exchange student. They took her to a state park and she was shocked that no one went topless. Spain was very Catholic.

same with Italy. BTW my youngest brother's first job sent him to Germany for a couple years. He and one of the other guys he worked with went to some nude beach (I think Italy but it could have been France) one weekend. He said after 10 minutes the only women he looked at were swimsuits.

same with Italy. BTW my youngest brother's first job sent him to Germany for a couple years. He and one of the other guys he worked with went to some nude beach (I think Italy but it could have been France) one weekend. He said after 10 minutes the only women he looked at were swimsuits.

Lifeguard Rule 1: The fattest women wear the smallest swimsuits.

Why? Let's see your reasoning. You do know that they won't be FORCED to go topless. I bet that 99.9+% of the time it won't happen. Particularly in winter.

If fact, I bet the biggest winner will be nursing moms.

Nursing moms overwhelmingly cover themselves while nursing their beautiful baby in public. A fight I have been involved in for years to allow nursing mothers to feed their babies when they need to be fed in public without backlash.

Tell me do you when you see an attractive women's breasts do you see glands to produce nourishment to feed a baby or a play thing?

When you were young and dumb didn't you do things before social media when no one had cell phones and had the ability to post the pictures of your discretions? And how many times did you want to do something that was illegal and because it was illegal you didn't take the chance?

An attractive young woman that chooses to go topless in her young and dumb years will often regret it when she does mature after countless pictures being taken of her are spread throughout social media. If she becomes very successful, marries, has kids, those pictures are out there and could be detrimental for her later on.

Great, now that you have your answer to a nothingburger topic, you should be happy. Well done.

Answer? From you? I must have missed it. All I remember is nothing from your direction. Good thing I can just scroll back and refresh my memory.

Nursing moms overwhelmingly cover themselves while nursing their beautiful baby in public. A fight I have been involved in for years to allow nursing mothers to feed their babies when they need to be fed in public without backlash.

Tell me do you when you see an attractive women's breasts do you see glands to produce nourishment to feed a baby or a play thing?

When you were young and dumb didn't you do things before social media when no one had cell phones and had the ability to post the pictures of your discretions? And how many times did you want to do something that was illegal and because it was illegal you didn't take the chance?

An attractive young woman that chooses to go topless in her young and dumb years will often regret it when she does mature after countless pictures being taken of her are spread throughout social media. If she becomes very successful, marries, has kids, those pictures are out there and could be detrimental for her later on.

there would be not repercussions if society got over their "boob" fear.

Frankly, it all depends on the setting. The few times out in public, it's like oh, body part. In private, with the proper person, and mutual proper interest, much much more.

there would be not repercussions if society got over their "boob" fear.

Spoken like a male that sees a young woman's breasts as play things and not glands they were given to nourish their future babies.

Spoken like a male that sees a young woman's breasts as play things and not glands they were given to nourish their future babies.

I've been conditioned that way. society always says "boobs bad". If i wasnt raised in a society like that, things would be different.

I've been conditioned that way. society always says "boobs bad". If i wasnt raised in a society like that, things would be different.

If you have never looked at a woman's breasts as glands to feed her future babies and not your toy, it is never too late.

If you have never looked at a woman's breasts as glands to feed her future babies and not your toy, it is never too late.

I don't know which came first the chicken or the egg. But sure men gawk at female breasts. But also women over history have done much to make those breasts the first thing you notice.

I don't know which came first the chicken or the egg. But sure men gawk at female breasts. But also women over history have done much to make those breasts the first thing you notice.

I like to call breasts "multi-functional";)

This is a HUGE win for humanity.

And women in the end are the biggest losers.

How is that? If anything they have more freedom, they want to go topless then go for it, if not then nothing changes.

Back
Top Bottom