• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top Trump lawyer says Russia probe 'terrible waste of time,' predicts Mueller won't issue report

As long as we're playing what ifs, what if Trumps lawyer is as big of a liar and as full of **** as trump himself.

What if lawyers regularly made public announcements that their clients were guilty and they know it?

A lawyer publicly defending a client is not even news...

Guess we'll be finding out SOON ENOUGH.

He was in EXTENSIVE COMMUNICATION with the Witch Hunt..for over a YEAR....soooo....

Kimd of hard to SHOOT THIS DOWN:

"I know exactly what [Mr. Mueller] has,” Mr. Dowd said. “I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is. There’s no basis. There’s no exposure. It’s been a terrible waste of time.”

Because the REAL GOAL, was to "GET TRUMP on ANYTHING!!" , after all huh?

Thanks for at least admitting it.

Oh...it COULDN'T JUST MEAN THAT THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING THERE?

Really?

What other "ILLEGAL ACTS"? By WHOM?

Parking ticket, 1979?

The real goal is to find the people who committed treason and worked with a hostile foreign nation to fix an American election and put a long time asset into the Whitehouse...

Why are all of you TOO TERRIFIED to respond to what I ACTUALLY ASKED???

I didn't say he IS, I asked WHAT IF HE IS>>>????

What if Dowd is absolutely correct, and this is , indeed the case?

Well?

The claim, according to you, is that mueller won’t submit a report when we have muellers own boss saying the report is close to being finished. So not sure why you think Dowd is credible. Please explain.

The real goal is to find the people who committed treason and worked with a hostile foreign nation to fix an American election and put a long time asset into the Whitehouse...

And not a SINGLE INDICTMENT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT...and Obama is OUT OF OFFICE.

The claim, according to you, is that mueller won’t submit a report when we have muellers own boss saying the report is close to being finished. So not sure why you think Dowd is credible. Please explain.

Nope. That's DOWD's CLAIM...and he is certainly in a position to know, having interacted with the Witch Hunt for over a YEAR....

I have posed a QUESTION, which is:

Well?

Nope. That's DOWD's CLAIM.

Well?

And Dowd’s claim is mueller won’t release a report but we have trumps newest pick saying he will. Are you saying trumps pick is lying about mueller finishing the report? Because that’s the only way Dowd would be correct.

Still trying to pretend that the INCIDENTAL PROCESS/FINANCIAL CRIMES from YEARS AGO, = "the goal of the Witch Hunt"?

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Manafort's convictions were cases that were investigated YEARS AGO....only resurrected to GET TRUMP...on ANYTHING.

~... "Mr. Mueller’s investigators also have indicted 26 Russian nationals and several others. Mr. Dowd described those charges as “nickel-dime process crimes.”

“I ran big corruption cases,” he said. “I didn’t go around, picking scabs and just making any case I could make. If there was a petty case, I shifted it to someone else. I didn’t do it. And that’s where I disagree with Bob [Mueller].”
~

Also from link.

Manafort was in court again today for lying about giving internal campaign data to a Russian agent. That data was used by the GRU Trolls to target voters in their anti-Hillary and Pro Trump fraud they played on social media. The Trump campaign promised to remove their sanctions as payment for the Russian help. Any way you spin that it is collusion and a conspiracy to defraud voters and the Govt of the U.S. That is what the endless lying by Trump associates was always about. Now we know.

Trump White House Made Secret Efforts to Remove Russia Sanctions

Manafort shared 2016 campaign data with ties to Russian intelligence

Last edited:
And Dowd’s claim is mueller won’t release a report but we have trumps newest pick saying he will. Are you saying trumps pick is lying about mueller finishing the report? Because that’s the only way Dowd would be correct.

I'm not interested in arguing Dowd's claims; he is certainly in a position to know...or not?

Once more:

Well? Then what?

And not a SINGLE INDICTMENT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT...and Obama is OUT OF OFFICE.

Yes Obama is out of office and ya know not a single person in his campaign or administration was ever charged with a crime...

Manafort was in court again today for lying about giving internal campaign data to a Russian agent. That data was used by the GRU Trolls to target voters in their anti-Hillary and Pro Trump fraud they played on social media. The Trump campaign promised to remove their sanctions as payment for the Russian help. Any way you spin that it is collusion and a conspiracy to defraud voters and the Govt of the U.S. That is what the endless lying by Trump associates was always about. Now we know.

Trump White House Made Secret Efforts to Remove Russia Sanctions

Oh..that dirty so and so!!! SHAME ON HIM!!! Nothing to do with Trump. Please link FACTS DETAILING what Manafort lied about this time...not FAKE NEWS/LYING LET speculation. I'll give it a look.

MEANWHILE...

Well?

I'm not interested in arguing Dowd's claims; he is certainly in a position to know...or not?

Once more:

Well? Then what?

And for Dowd to be “absolutely correct” that would mean mueller isn’t going to release a report. Trumps newest pick said he is. So are you saying trumps newest pick is lying? To answer your question if Dowd is absolutely correct that would mean Mueller isn’t going to release a report, trumps newest pick is lying so trump is incompetent in picking folks. Check mate Grok :lamo

And for Dowd to be “absolutely correct” that would mean mueller isn’t going to release a report. Trumps newest pick said he is. So are you saying trumps newest pick is lying? To answer your question if Dowd is absolutely correct that would mean Mueller isn’t going to release a report, trumps newest pick is lying so trump is incompetent in picking folks. Check mate Grok :lamo

Yeah....your CONTINUED DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO RUN FROM MY QUESTION = "CHECKMATE on ME". :lamo

Whatever ILLOGICAL NONSENSE you need to feed yourself.

Hmmm.... doesnt care about answering the validity of Dowds claim...

Well? Then what?

But wants everyone to answer what happens if he's right.....

Oh Grok. That's precious...

Yes Obama is out of office and ya know not a single person in his campaign or administration was ever charged with a crime...

20% of our uranium reserves to Russian, followed by ILLEGAL EXPORTS.

Who was in charge during the 2016 election?

Who told our intel to STAND DOWN then?

Thanks to the INSANE CORRUPTION of the Obama KGB-FBI/DOJ, which has been EXPOSED.

How many GONE NOW, for ETHICS or worse violations? DOZENS.

That is ending too, shortly.

Once again:

Well? Then what?

Yeah....your CONTINUED DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO RUN FROM MY QUESTION = "CHECKMATE on ME". :lamo

Whatever ILLOGICAL NONSENSE you need to feed yourself.

Dude how did I run, I answered your question. If Gowd is absolutely correct, then Mueller isn’t releasing a report (That’s what gowd said), trumps newest pick (muellers boss) said the report is almost finished, so trumps newest pick (if Gowd is absolutely correct) is lying and that would mean yet again trump is incompetent at picking folks to be in positions. So much for trump picking the best of the best (if Gowd is absolutely correct). That’s the answer. You don’t like the answer but if Gowd is “absolutely correct” then what I said is true. Check mate still Grok. :lamo

Looks like you’re the one running scared from your own “what-if” scenario. :lamo:lamo

Dude how did I run, I answered your question. If Gowd is absolutely correct, then Mueller isn’t releasing a report (That’s what gowd said), trumps newest pick (muellers boss) said the report is almost finished, so trumps newest pick (if Gowd is absolutely correct) is lying and that would mean yet again trump is incompetent at picking folks to be in positions. So much for trump picking the best of the best (if Gowd is absolutely correct). That’s the answer. You don’t like the answer but if Gowd is “absolutely correct” then what I said is true. Check mate still Grok. :lamo

Looks like you’re the one running scared from your own “what-if” scenario. :lamo:lamo

No, YOU'RE DANCING. Stop the SILLIASS BULL****.

WHAT if HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CONCLUSION, "ZERO BASIS"?

Stop DANCING...it's ****ING PATHETIC...l

THIS IS THE ****ING POINT AT HAND:

"I know exactly what [Mr. Mueller] has,” Mr. Dowd said. “I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is. There’s no basis. There’s no exposure. It’s been a terrible waste of time.”

Oh..that dirty so and so!!! SHAME ON HIM!!! Nothing to do with Trump. Please link FACTS DETAILING what Manafort lied about this time...not FAKE NEWS/LYING LET speculation. I'll give it a look.

MEANWHILE...

Well?

Dowd is a paid hack who might not even know what Trump did during the campaign. He's the last person to ask.

Dowd is a paid hack who might not even know what Trump did during the campaign. He's the last person to ask.

Hilarious how TERRFIED ALL OF YOU ARE THAT HE MAY VERY WELL BE CORRECT.

STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM IT.

What if Dowd is absolutely correct, and this is , indeed the case?Well?

Suppose this "clown" is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT?

That is the question I posed...and we are going to find out VERY SOON....

TOO TERRIFYING for you to consider?

The mounting evidence points to exactly what Dowd says...notice the House Stalin-o-crats are NOW all about "EVERYTHING" not Russian Collusion, in their attempt to investigate the President , IN SEARCH OF A CRIME...which is illegal.

There will be a report on the Russian interference in this election when the Muller team is finished. So he is wrong there.
Wherever or not the report makes any conclusions as to whether or not Trump was involved is up in the air. I figured that they would not find any connection to Trump, but I cannot figure to why so many around Trump have ties to Russia and all lied about it. The coverup will be the thing that gets them into trouble.

20% of our uranium reserves to Russian, followed by ILLEGAL EXPORTS.

Who was in charge during the 2016 election?

Who told our intel to STAND DOWN then?

Thanks to the INSANE CORRUPTION of the Obama KGB-FBI/DOJ, which has been EXPOSED.

How many GONE NOW, for ETHICS or worse violations? DOZENS.

That is ending too, shortly.

Once again:

Well? Then what?

All those false conspiracy theories and no charges...

And I've already answer you rediculous question...

No, YOU'RE DANCING.

WHAT if HE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CONCLUSION, "ZERO BASIS"?

Stop DANCING...it's ****ING PATHETIC...l

THIS IS THE ****ING POINT AT HAND:

:lamo now you’re moving the goal posts since your original question got tanked. Your original “what if” scenario is “what if Dowd was ABSOLUTELY correct which included ALL his claims of which one was “Mueller wasn’t going to release a report”. Now you’re dancing and moving goal posts to quickly cherry pick Dowds claims to exclude “some of his claim” instead of including ALL of his claims. :lamo

Sorry you couldn’t beat my check mate but we don’t allow take backs here, you’re done in this thread and everyone can see it. Now you’re moving goal posts and cherry picking (and failing) to try and save face for trumptard. I accept your concession since you now have to move the goal post from your original what if scenario. Have fun riding the fail train grok :lamo

You’ve only proved you’re scared and running scared of your own original “what if” scenario. :lamo

There will be a report on the Russian interference in this election when the Muller team is finished. So he is wrong there.
Wherever or not the report makes any conclusions as to whether or not Trump was involved is up in the air. I figured that they would not find any connection to Trump, but I cannot figure to why so many around Trump have ties to Russia and all lied about it. The coverup will be the thing that gets them into trouble.

What if as Dowd claims to know, there is " “I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is. There’s no basis. There’s no exposure. It’s been a terrible waste of time.”

:lamo now you’re moving the goal posts since your original question got tanked. Your original “what if” scenario is “what if Dowd was ABSOLUTELY correct which included ALL his claims of which one was “Mueller wasn’t going to release a report”. Now you’re dancing and moving goal posts to quickly cherry pick Dowds claims to exclude “some of his claim” instead of including ALL of his claims. :lamo

Sorry you couldn’t beat my check mate but we don’t allow take backs here, you’re done in this thread and everyone can see it. Now you’re moving goal posts and cherry picking (and failing) to try and save face for trumptard. I accept your concession since you now have to move the goal post from your original what if scenario. Have fun riding the fail train grok :lamo
Still dancing . That is the SAME HIGHLIGHTED TEXT as in the Op.

Seeya...tired of the SILLIASS **** . You had a chance to answer...you chose BULL****. Bye.

Back
Top Bottom