• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top Ten 2024 Democrats

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Last edited:
According to WAPO.

What do you think of the order?

The primaries will be entertaining if this comes to pass……

****ing paywall, they gotta eat, I guess.
10) AOC
9) Gavin Newsom
8)Cory Booker
7) Sherrie Brown
6) Roy Cooper…..need to look him up?
5) Amy Klobuchar
4) Elizabeth Warren
3) Kamala Harris
2) Mayor Pete
1) Joe Biden
So happy to see my personal faves, Cory Booker and Amy Klobuchar, are still in the mix! As far as I'm concerned, Biden, Harris, Newsome and Warren should just get lost; they're worthless, imo.

Roy Cooper is probably the best of those.

Or Andy Beshear, Kentucky governor.

On the women side, Laura Kelly (if she wins re-election) or Gretchen Whitmer (if she wins re-election) would be ok.

Roy Cooper is probably the best of those.

Or Andy Beshear, Kentucky governor.

On the women side, Laura Kelly (if she wins re-election) or Gretchen Whitmer (if she wins re-election) would be ok.
Not saying I disagree, though I think Whitmer has some baggage to those on the right. I never expected an Austrian to be better versed than a good percentage of the posters here on the board, not to mention the whole of the US electorate, regarding state and national US politics!

Hat’s off, TB!

Reactions: JMR
I really like Sherrod (I could have used a little spell check) Brown, but he's getting up there too - 69 - and would we lose his senate seat? Same with Warren, as far as age. I like Mayor Pete, Booker, Klobuchar & Newsome. Biden of course but I'd be surprised if he runs again.

I'd need to know more about Kelly and Cooper. Whitmer would be fine.

According to WAPO.

10) AOC
9) Gavin Newsom
8)Cory Booker
7) Sherrod Brown
5) Amy Klobuchar
4) Elizabeth Warren
3) Kamala Harris
2) Mayor Pete
1) Joe Biden
Not one of them can win against Trump if he decides to run.

(Unless y'all go the election fraud route again. In that case the winner will be decided by the Dem Elites. Your opinion doesn't matter.)

(Unless y'all go the election fraud route again. In that case the winner will be decided by the Dem Elites. Your opinion doesn't matter.)

Keeps pushing that turd.

Republicans committed election fraud which ended up stealing 2016 for T****.

I like Sherod Brown, Amy Klobuchar, Roy Cooper and Mayor Pete..in no particular order. The rest need to go away! My very, very favourite is John Fetterman but I don't think his day has come yet. I also really like Andy Beshear.

I think the powers that be will select the least progressive person they can get away with to be the next president.

At this point I'm uncertain. I like Mayor Pete. But I'm open to options. I do want someone young and creative. This gerontocracy thing is crap. I do know that I do not want Warren, Booker or Harris. They all have too many strikes against them that can be used to sway opinion. So for now I'm in the Pete camp until I learn more about other candidates.

According to WAPO.

10) AOC
9) Gavin Newsom
8)Cory Booker
7) Sherrod Brown
5) Amy Klobuchar
4) Elizabeth Warren
3) Kamala Harris
2) Mayor Pete
1) Joe Biden

Thus the demise of the Democratic Party for a while.
None of the 10 named has "leadership". That special charisma shared by JFK, Reagan,
and Trump.

Even Bill Maher speaks of Republican leanings because the Democratic Party has changed.

Moi

STOP The 🇨🇦ization of
🇺🇸

I think the right became batshit crazy after two servings of a black man as president. That spawned Trumpism, imo. I don’t think we can handle whatever backlash would come from a Mayor Pete administration.

Mom, he made a funny. If old man Joe can do it...

Thus the demise of the Democratic Party for a while.
None of the 10 named has "leadership". That special charisma shared by JFK, Reagan,
and Trump.

Even Bill Maher speaks of Republican leanings because the Democratic Party has changed.

Moi

STOP The 🇨🇦ization of
🇺🇸
The Dems don't need someone with "leadership". They need someone like the guy they have: A puppet.

According to WAPO.

10) AOC
9) Gavin Newsom
8)Cory Booker
7) Sherrod Brown
5) Amy Klobuchar
4) Elizabeth Warren
3) Kamala Harris
2) Mayor Pete
1) Joe Biden
From a standpoint of pure leadership and how he carried himself during the democratic circus running for office I could give Buttigieg my top vote.
Purely from the standpoint of more so than anybody else he conducted himself in the best way and with the most poise. So many times when he was pressured or set up to sling dirt or go off topic he simply doubled down and stayed on point and talked about an actual issue. THATS what more politicans should do and THATS what we need from a leadership standpoint.

SADLY

even in 2022 America is not ready
to many vile piece of shit bigots would never vote for Pete based on his sexual orientation alone . . . . .

According to WAPO.

10) AOC
9) Gavin Newsom
8)Cory Booker
7) Sherrod Brown
5) Amy Klobuchar
4) Elizabeth Warren
3) Kamala Harris
2) Mayor Pete
1) Joe Biden

It's too early to tell whether Joe will run for reelection.

If not, Kamala is almost certain to pitch her hat into the ring. We'll see how many mainstream Democrats challenge her.

I don't see AOC running this time. We might get another progressive though.

Back
Top Bottom