• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top Ten 2024 Democrats

I agree. Romney is top shelf. The Republicans would never nominate him. But, I actually would vote for him, if they did. That would make him a candidate that could absolutely win for the Republicans. He could likely go a long way toward actually healing this country.
o_O o_O o_O

Pete!! And Amy. That's all.

Not saying I disagree, though I think Whitmer has some baggage to those on the right. I never expected an Austrian to be better versed than a good percentage of the posters here on the board, not to mention the whole of the US electorate, regarding state and national US politics!

Hat’s off, TB!

I think I'm the only Austrian out of 9 million who knows that Laura Kelly is the governor of Kansas without looking it up on the internet.

True, but the GQP will do that to any candidate we field.

Yep, doesn't matter who it is. What the GOP "will do" to any Dem presidential candidate is irrelevant, because they will smear the living shit out of any of them. Look at Biden, who they still to this day call a rapist, pedo, "puppet", senile, but at the same thing an EVIL left wing mastermind with an intent to destroy "conservatives" and install a new world order.

According to WAPO.

What do you think of the order?

The primaries will be entertaining if this comes to pass……

****ing paywall, they gotta eat, I guess.
10) AOC
9) Gavin Newsom
8)Cory Booker
7) Sherrod Brown
6) Roy Cooper…..need to look him up?
5) Amy Klobuchar
4) Elizabeth Warren
3) Kamala Harris
2) Mayor Pete
1) Joe Biden

Biden won't run again, I would almost guarantee it.

I really like Mayor Pete. I wish he got more press (other than the right wing sites having vapors because he's gay).

I like Michael Bennet (CO).

Mayor Pete Buttigieg is pretty good as a candidate, but a lot of black voters are not voting for him in the general election. Black people are sadly very hostile towards gays.

Back
Top Bottom