• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top Obama aide gives Dems some advice that will driven Progressives bonkers.

Bullseye

All Lives Matter or No Lives Matter
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Rahm Emanuel, ex-mayor of Chicago and Obama's first Chief of Staff drops a bombshell recommendation to Dems:

Drop Green New Deal and Medicare for All :eek:

former Chicago Mayor and Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel saying if he were Biden’s adviser, he would take Green New Deal and Medicare for All off the policy debate table. Those two items, the ones that get the progressive base animated, would be suffocated with a pillow and the bodies placed into a shelf. Yikes

Interesting! Beloved by the hard left Bernistas and hated by the right those two items could go nuclear.

Rahm Emanuel, ex-mayor of Chicago and Obama's first Chief of Staff drops a bombshell recommendation to Dems:

Interesting! Beloved by the hard left Bernistas and hated by the right those two items could go nuclear.

Better to tax the rich!
Isn't that what the Democrats are really about? Steal from the haves to give to their voting bloc, er, aka their special interest groups?!?

Back to your point though, makes me wonder who is really pulling Biden's puppet strings... telling him what to say. Obama and his crew appear to be Biden's puppet masters.

Last edited:
Better to tax the rich!
Isn't that what the Democrats are really about? Steal from the haves to give to their voting bloc, er, aka their special interest groups?!?

Back to your point though, makes me wonder who is really pulling Biden's puppet strings... telling him what to say. Obama and his crew appear to be Biden's puppet masters.
Biden and/or his controllers haven't got clue one about how the economy works. Their platform of jealousy and class warfare failed repeated during the Obama administration and cost the Dems almost a thousand seats at various levels of government.

Biden and/or his controllers haven't got clue one about how the economy works. Their platform of jealousy and class warfare failed repeated during the Obama administration and cost the Dems almost a thousand seats at various levels of government.

You and I both know the ONLY way to create a better economy is NOT to put more tax burden on job creators. Joe Biden knows it too, but he's already made his, and so has his former boss and his lackeys, so they, doing business as usual power hungry phonies, are feeding the have nots a bunch of baloney.

Last edited:
You and I both know the ONLY way to create a better economy is NOT to put more tax burden on job creators. Joe Biden knows it too, but he's already made his, and so has his former boss and his lackeys, so they, doing business as usual power hungry phonies, are feeding the have nots a bunch of baloney.
Truth be told I don't really know what Biden knows or understands anymore. :eek:

Those two items are already off the table.

Biden has a plan for healthcare and it is not Medicare for All. There is no Green New Deal plan.

Unlike Trump who does not believe in planning, Biden actually has thought out, detailed plans. Trump finally released his “plans” this week. Trump’s plans are just a few bullet points that they quickly threw together because they thought they should have something. The same old sloppy work we are used to from the Trump administration.

Biden’s healthcare plan is too big (about 20,000 characters) to post but you can read it here:

Plan to Protect and Build on Obamacare | Joe Biden

If you want to see Trump’s healthcare “plan” you can go to Trump’s website, it’s about 200 characters. Like all of his “plans” it’s not really a plan just a few general ideas thrown out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those two items are already off the table.

Biden has a plan for healthcare and it is not Medicare for All. There is no Green New Deal plan.

Unlike Trump who does not believe in planning, Biden actually has thought out, detailed plans. Trump finally released his “plans” this week. Trump’s plans are just a few bullet points that they quickly threw together because they thought they should have something. The same old sloppy work we are used to from the Trump administration.

Biden’s healthcare plan is too big (about 20,000 characters) to post but you can read it here:

Plan to Protect and Build on Obamacare | Joe Biden

If you want to see Trump’s healthcare “plan” you can go to Trump’s website, it’s about 200 characters. Like all of his “plans” it’s not really a plan just a few general ideas thrown out.

Tell that to Rahm - he's the one that said it.

Better to tax the rich!

Its actually more complicated than that.

The dens want American workers to have more money because their donors rely more on American paychecks for their profits than republican donors do.

For example, car insurance companies would like you to be able to afford a car, but oil can be sold anywhere in the world.

You fantasies about liberals require rich people to being expending vast amounts of money to accomplish the doing away of their vast amounts of money.

But none of you have an accurate understanding of what liberals actually want, nor any grasp of what your politicians actually do with the votes you give them. They throw little bones to you to get your vote then bend you over and hold you down for their donors. Then tell you that pounding in your ass is actually a liberal conspiracy.

And you get mad at liberals. Madder with every stroke up your poopers.

Tell that to Rahm - he's the one that said it.

He didn’t say it. That’s just what the nut case source you quoted says he said.

Your source:

those fears were once again reaffirmed by former Chicago Mayor and Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel saying if he were Biden’s adviser, he would take Green New Deal and Medicare for All off the policy debate table.

What he actually said to CNBC:

“The LACK of support for a “Green New Deal” and “Medicare for All” in the Democratic platform helps the party balance between the desires of the moderate and more progressive members, Emanuel said on CNBC.”

In other words the two items are NOT in the platform (which they are not) and Rahm thinks that’s a good idea. Rahm was not criticizing the platform as your twisted article is trying to get people to believe.

'This will be the year of the Biden Republican,' Rahm Emanuel says '''This will be the year of the Biden Republican,''' Rahm Emanuel says

So the entire thread was based on a lie.

This is my shocked face.

He didn’t say it. That’s just what the nut case source you quoted says he said.

Your source:

those fears were once again reaffirmed by former Chicago Mayor and Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel saying if he were Biden’s adviser, he would take Green New Deal and Medicare for All off the policy debate table.

What he actually said to CNBC:

“The LACK of support for a “Green New Deal” and “Medicare for All” in the Democratic platform helps the party balance between the desires of the moderate and more progressive members, Emanuel said on CNBC.”

In other words the two items are NOT in the platform (which they are not) and Rahm thinks that’s a good idea. Rahm was not criticizing the platform as your twisted article is trying to get people to believe.

'This will be the year of the Biden Republican,' Rahm Emanuel says '''This will be the year of the Biden Republican,''' Rahm Emanuel says

LOL, CBNC is the ultimate case source. :roll:

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that raising taxes on the rich, as long as it isn't above 80%, reduces economic activity.
See: Determining the optimal U.S. tax rate for higher earners - Equitable Growth.

Back
Top Bottom