• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top Isis commander calls Donald Trump a 'complete maniac'

RDS

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
He is already creating havoc. The rest of the world is making plans in anticipation of his dubious policies.
"This guy is a complete maniac. His utter hate towards Muslims will make our job much easier because we can recruit thousands," Abu Omar Khorasani, a top Isis commander in Afghanistan, told Reuters.

"Our leaders were closely following the US election but it was unexpected that the Americans will dig their own graves and they did so," Khorasani continued, describing President Barack Obama as a moderate infidel with a little more intelligence than Mr Trump.

Well if the leader of ISIS says it, it must be so... right? :roll:

He is already creating havoc. The rest of the world is making plans in anticipation of his dubious policies.

Well, I suppose trying to quote the top ISIS maniac's "professional" opinion might seem valid to some, although I must point out that it's also the logical fallacy of appeal to authority. :lamo

On the other hand, the fact the top ISIS leader is concerned about the threat posed by a Trump Presidency might show America made the correct choice in leadership when it comes to fighting terror. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
You've gotta be kidding me. Why the should anyone give a **** what the Top commander of ISIS has to say about anything?

If anyone's maniacal, it's ISIS.

yeah the only issue about him is "crispy" or "extra crispy"!!

Funny, I remember reading on this very forum that ISIS wanted Hillary to win the election because she would allow them to grow unfettered while Trump would bomb them into the Stone Age. Now, apparently, they think Trump will help boost their ranks.

Maybe we shouldn't pay attention to what these nutbars have to say.

Umm, why should I care what a ISIS official has to say?

They are your enemy. So whack them as if there is no tommorow.

A commander of military men is often defined by his enemies.

So far, it looks like Trump may end up being a legendary Commander in Chief.

-

I can't figure out what your solution is. Is it to hide and give ISIS what they want? Placate them to not be mean to us? Screw that.
Whack the hell out of them in Syria and Iraq and you might succeed cuz new broom sweeps clean.

I can't figure out what your solution is. Is it to hide and give ISIS what they want? Placate them to not be mean to us? Screw that.

Who even suggested anything remotely close to that?

Funny, I remember reading on this very forum that ISIS wanted Hillary to win the election because she would allow them to grow unfettered while Trump would bomb them into the Stone Age. Now, apparently, they think Trump will help boost their ranks.

Maybe we shouldn't pay attention to what these nutbars have to say.

You have to appreciate a poster with a "Run Hillary, Run!" avatar voicing a pro Isis opinion! Too funny.

You have to appreciate a poster with a "Run Hillary, Run!" avatar voicing a pro Isis opinion! Too funny.

Why on earth did you quote me with that? Take it up with RDS if you have an issue with it.

Also, how is "whack the hell out of them" a "pro-ISIS" opinion? Inquiring minds want to know.

Why on earth did you quote me with that? Take it up with RDS if you have an issue with it
My bad homeboy.

Also, how is "whack the hell out of them" a "pro-ISIS" opinion? Inquiring minds want to know.

Idk, it seems like posters like this were angry at Putin for attacking Isis, now they want Trump to do it.

Back
Top Bottom