• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top Democratic official shot to death after DNC scandal [W:28]

Socrates1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Another death that seems to follow the corrupt Clintons ! Seth Conrad Rich a TOP staffer at the DNC was shot to death . We wonder what he knew about the corrupt Clinton's and the underhanded dealings of the DNC. The Clinton's have this magic act that makes people disappear . Remember Vince Foster , Ron Brown ???

I wonder when liberals are going to start questioning Hillary over the deaths that seems to follow her. They're all over the Russia/Trump connection, but people being murdered that are connected to issues concerning Hillary they never seem to notice.

Another death that seems to follow the corrupt Clintons ! Seth Conrad Rich a TOP staffer at the DNC was shot to death . We wonder what he knew about the corrupt Clinton's and the underhanded dealings of the DNC. The Clinton's have this magic act that makes people disappear . Remember Vince Foster , Ron Brown ???

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

Jesus, this belongs in the conspiracy theories sub-forum! Some people will apparently go to any length, no matter how immoral.....even exploiting someone's death with baseless and fantastical conspiracies......in an attempt to tear down someone whom they oppose politically.

Sad that we feel we must sink to this level.

And if someone's killed, it MUST be the Clintons' work again! No need for any investigation. No need to see where the evidence goes. It's always Bill and Hillary. Automatically.

And as with doggone near every other investigation of the Clintons, it doesn't matter that despite the obsessive investigation and reporting by the GOP-led Congress, despite the investigations by the government agencies, that with the sole exceptions of Bill's BJ and Hillary's e-mails, there has been ZERO wrongdoing proven on the part of the Clintons.

But that doesn't matter. Why?

Because all good conservatives and Republicans and everyone else who leans to the Right knows, just KNOWS they're guilty. If there's an accusation, then the Clintons are guilty of whatever the accusation was. Just like Obama was guilty of not being born in America, of secretly being a Muslim under the control of a "Christian" preacher, and even of the government's terrible response to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He was guilty of all those, just as the Clintons are always guilty.

Y'know, I look forward to the day that Republicans and conservatives return to the old standards of innocent until proven guilty, of going where the evidence goes, of refusing to declare guilt until there's solid proof of guilt. But just as Trump oh-so-surely saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey dance the day the WTC was attacked, things like evidence and proof don't seem to matter to them anymore.

What did this have to do with Clinton?

Please be very precise.

never mind the fact that right wing conspiracy theories are just plain hooey

Jesus, this belongs in the conspiracy theories sub-forum! Some people will apparently go to any length, no matter how immoral.....even exploiting someone's death with baseless and fantastical conspiracies......in an attempt to tear down someone whom they oppose politically.

Sad that we feel we must sink to this level.

The fact that people seem to be murdered right when Hillary needs it is pretty interesting regardless.

" A Top Staffer" all of 27 who helped people find their poling places. Who says cons are dumb and gullible. Not me.

DNC Worker Seth Conrad Rich Gunned Down on the Way to Meet FBI : snopes.com

Clinton Body Bags : snopes.com

Much less interesting then some kind of Mafia, I know.

I read somewhere that approx. 2,600 people die every day in America. Damn the Clintons are busy.

The fact that people seem to be murdered right when Hillary needs it is pretty interesting regardless.

It's not interesting at all to me. This young man had the job of helping registered voters to find their correct polling place. Just what in the hell do you think he'd be privy to that would put his life in jeopardy?

Give me a break. Please stop feeding to the election year hype with such ignorant and immoral crap. Its ugly enough already on both sides.....

failgull.jpg

Would someone have a heart and please move this giant roll of toilet paper imitating a thread to the Conspiracy Theory Sub-forum.. Thank you.

I lost 3 close family members, two close friends, and four former students to death in the last 2 years. What do you suppose that means?

This year, my brother in law's brother died, a good friend that I used to date died, my best friend's sister, a good friend and work mentor, an old coworker, and today, my aunt.

Insane.

The fact that people is pretty interesting regardless.

Except for the fact, of course, that it's not a fact that "people seem to be murdered right when Hillary needs it."

Why not try reality for a change? You might find it really refreshing!

This year, my brother in law's brother died, a good friend that I used to date died, my best friend's sister, a good friend and work mentor, an old coworker, and today, my aunt.

Insane.
Death seems to follow you too.....very strange indeed!

I lost 3 close family members, two close friends, and four former students to death in the last 2 years. What do you suppose that means?

That you are a serial killer?

Death seems to follow you too.....very strange indeed!

I am missing 2 of the services this weekend because of a family wedding. Not sure when my aunt's funeral is going to be, its in Chicago, I will go if I can non-rev out there and back in same day, or over night.

I am missing 2 of the services this weekend because of a family wedding. Not sure when my aunt's funeral is going to be, its in Chicago, I will go if I can non-rev out there and back in same day, or over night.

Sorry for your losses my friend.

Sorry for your losses my friend.

Thanks, not like there is anything I can do about it.

But...wedding is in Carlsbad, CA, got a 4 day beach weekend..woo

My cat dies last year. That ****ing Clinton!

Back
Top Bottom