• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top anti-corruption leader in Russia in coma, apparently poisoned

You’ll not hear a word from the Trump admin or thd GOPutin Senate and House.

I hope Navalvy recovers. Man, he really sounded sick on the plane.

When Biden is elected, I hope he sanctions the crap out of Russia.

It is almost a certainty that the man is not going to recover, I am sorry to say. The Russian government is pretty terrible at everything except the murder of political dissidents. They excel at that.

Trump is jealous........

If it were Trump who done it the slimy bastard wouldn't still be breathing. Trump had nothing to do with this.

It is almost a certainty that the man is not going to recover, I am sorry to say. The Russian government is pretty terrible at everything except the murder of political dissidents. They excel at that.

I heard Merkel sent a plane to go get him and bring him back to Germany. But yeah, the prognosis doesn't look good...poor guy.

I wonder if this will put a damper on Putin's miracle vaccine?

If it were Trump who done it the slimy bastard wouldn't still be breathing. Trump had nothing to do with this.

"slimy bastard?"

Here's looking at you Paul Manafort. Don't ever think you can freely walk the streets. You better stay in house arrest or in prison. Putin will have you gunned down or poisoned.

All Russia has to export is corruption, thievery and a few fossil fuels to support an entire country. They do the ripping off. You rip them off for $20M and they won't let you live if they get a shot at you.

I heard Merkel sent a plane to go get him and bring him back to Germany. But yeah, the prognosis doesn't look good...poor guy.

I wonder if this will put a damper on Putin's miracle vaccine?

Is there a cure for the poison known as putin?

Sanctions only hurt the Russian people who have suffered too much already. All you have to do to see that sanctions only hurt the poor people of any country is look at Cuba and North Korea to see how useless our sanctions are. Time to stop doing what clearly doesn't work.

our President has to be in deep with the Russian Mafia. that's the only thing that could explain his silence on so many horrible things that happen in Russia.

now, if this was Mexico, he'd be tweeting right now.

Sanctions only hurt the Russian people who have suffered too much already. All you have to do to see that sanctions only hurt the poor people of any country is look at Cuba and North Korea to see how useless our sanctions are. Time to stop doing what clearly doesn't work.

Then what do you suggest?

our President has to be in deep with the Russian Mafia. that's the only thing that could explain his silence on so many horrible things that happen in Russia.

The truth is the entire country, all of Russia is a Mafia. Putin enjoys pretty wide support in his country as ruthless as he is. Why? Because they know they have NOTHING to offer the world. Nobody wants a Russian made dishwasher or refrigerator or car....nobody ever did. They have fossil fuels and weapons to sell. THAT IS IT for the whole damned country. Its been that way since the Czars and the people know it. They know that as a country they must rob, steal, cheat, commit any sort of thievery they can from other countries in order to support their population. Does anybody really believe they have the first COVID-19 vaccine? Won't stop them from selling it to fools and puppets.

Sure there are decent people interested in reform, lots of them. Just not nearly enough of them. Gotta'. give dissidents in countries like Russia and Belarus a lotta' credit. Their lives are on the line every single day. But the bulk of at least the Russian people have done the math. Better to have a Putin that not have one.

Funny, we have a guy that plays a strong hand poorly and they have a guy that plays a weak hand about as well as it can be played.

The Russian people always knew they had nothing. They are just resigned now to the fact that they need a Vladimir Putin. He is the best asset they have.

Trump is concerned about America not Russia. We have too many problems here to worry about Russia.

Then what do you suggest?

I suggest we let Russian people worry about the Russian government and we worry about our problems here just like Trump is doing.

Trump is concerned about America not Russia. We have too many problems here to worry about Russia.

No, he's not. Look how many times he has criticised Putin in the last 3 years. None. Absoultely none.

He is after his own self. D. Trump Jr admitted they got their loans from Russia when no one else would lend them money. They are getting their payback.

Donald Trump is looking out for himself, and that's it. He doesn't care about America at all.

Take it out and step on it for all to see, good God some people are really screwed up.

Trump is concerned about Trump. I wonder if he might move to Russia to avoid criminal charges. He might finally get his tower.

I suggest we let Russian people worry about the Russian government and we worry about our problems here just like Trump is doing.

If Trump wasn't a Putin sycophant and didn't undermine our national security and our elections...then maybe we could stop worrying about the Russian government.

Back
Top Bottom